Call of duty

Associate
Just downloaded this thinking that it would be the usual rubbish phone game and was pretty surprised by the graphics and gameplay especially on a bigger screen it's good.
Had a few multiplayer games won 3 and lost 1. Levelling up pretty quick. Pretty much based on black ops 3 I think.
Anyone else playing

Associate
OP
I was away to ask the same how are other people playing? I'm playing in advanced mode only s10+ but sometimes when your trying to be quick I end up moving to the side instead of hitting the fire button.

Soldato
Seeing a lot of streamers using mobile emulators to use mouse and keyboard? Players who do this, so they end up in the same lobby’s as true mobile players?

Soldato
Seeing a lot of streamers using mobile emulators to use mouse and keyboard? Players who do this, so they end up in the same lobby’s as true mobile players?

Anyone who uses emulators will end up in the same lobby as other emulator users. Also, if a mobile users invites an emulator user, they will be placed against people doing the same or bots.

Some people have found ways around this by using 3rd party applications to be able to map keyboard/mouse to their phone or modding switches with an android OS.. They're really determined haha.

Soldato
Having tried the game on PC with Tencents official emulator for these games, i must say takes the fun out of it, they also run like crap too!

Much more enjoyable as a phone experience IMO

Soldato
Having tried the game on PC with Tencents official emulator for these games, i must say takes the fun out of it, they also run like crap too!

Much more enjoyable as a phone experience IMO

Yea, I've yet to even try with an emulator.

Quite enjoying the game at the moment, trying to rank up in BR mode.

Feel free to add me: SenZ

Associate
3979-B7-AE-F349-451-E-BCC1-42-CB4-C25-A1-DF.png
:p:DNot bots...?

Back
Top Bottom