Borderlands 3

Soldato
Got a second 'legendary' and . . . it's a trinket. They have really watered down 'legendaries' in this game, in BL2 legendaries were great weapons, it was exciting getting one. Now they are literally useless trinkets.

Soldato
Upto level 40 and still totally addicted to this !! Just ran a four player Circle of Slaughter with randoms and made over 1.5mill cash which was promptly spent on loot space :p

Is there a way to see how long you've played in total ?

Caporegime
Today I just famed killavolt for a few hours as I have a high level transformer shield, to me from 39 to 43 on Mayhem 2, even got a 4 legendary drop from one kill, but the xp return is diminishing. If I could just find a way to destroy his initial shield faster, once that is gone my cutsman and tap n trap grenade spam melts him.

Associate
Got a second 'legendary' and . . . it's a trinket. They have really watered down 'legendaries' in this game, in BL2 legendaries were great weapons, it was exciting getting one. Now they are literally useless trinkets.

There must be something messed up with your play through as far as legendary drop percentages go!?! :confused:

Either that or Gearbox have something against you and have given you the worst roll of the loot die ever! :p

Associate
Upto level 40 and still totally addicted to this !! Just ran a four player Circle of Slaughter with randoms and made over 1.5mill cash which was promptly spent on loot space :p

Is there a way to see how long you've played in total ?
Go to load character screen, there's your total playtime per character there. Epic launcher also has your total playtime, choose the game and go into options.

Permabanned
There must be something messed up with your play through as far as legendary drop percentages go!?! :confused:

Either that or Gearbox have something against you and have given you the worst roll of the loot die ever! :p

Aye for sure.

Still don't know how I feel about just how frequently the loot drops in this game. Don't get me wrong, it's great getting quality drops so often, but it never feels like I have to work for them. BL2 had the right balance in that regard. Still, I'd rather it be like this then how it was in the Pre Sequel where the most productive way of getting legendaries was to farm the vending machines...

Started levelling Amara yesterday. Decided to farm mouthpiece for the Gatlin and the Mind Killer, got several variants within the first 6 runs and levelled up 3 times... gonna have to skip a few side quests to keep it challenging now!

Caporegime
Aye for sure.

Still don't know how I feel about just how frequently the loot drops in this game. Don't get me wrong, it's great getting quality drops so often, but it never feels like I have to work for them. BL2 had the right balance in that regard. Still, I'd rather it be like this then how it was in the Pre Sequel where the most productive way of getting legendaries was to farm the vending machines...

Started levelling Amara yesterday. Decided to farm mouthpiece for the Gatlin and the Mind Killer, got several variants within the first 6 runs and levelled up 3 times... gonna have to skip a few side quests to keep it challenging now!

Getting the right annointed variants is the real challenge

Associate

i think you must be getting really unlucky, i had quite a lot of awesome weapons drop on my playthrough as i was leveling up. my first legendary was trash though, it was a gun that fired money instead of bullets! not great when you need money at low levels lol.

but now im level 50 and replaying in tvhm i get at least 1 legendary per boss and then id say at least 1 an hour from random drops.

Associate
Still don't know how I feel about just how frequently the loot drops in this game. Don't get me wrong, it's great getting quality drops so often, but it never feels like I have to work for them.

Prior to the first patch, it was silly how often legendaries would drop.

Getting the right annointed variants is the real challenge

I've plenty of legendaries but none of them are Anointed, and that's after 50 hours of gameplay (am currently level 38 and haven't finished the main story yet).

Caporegime
i dont think there are annointed legendaries. only annointed purples, blues and greens.

Nope, there are deffo legendaries too

d6d4ba261304d6aa79229c459c06802eefbdf8f6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom