FIFA 20

Soldato
I've done Promes, Milkybk is right it's a relatively cheap SBC if you consider how much his IF cards will sell for, I know it's a gamble but he's in good form at the moment

Will try and hybrid him into a team, or just create a Eredivise team - a second IF Malen card would be nice

Soldato
It impacts the price of cards (in theory) - their base card will be out of packs for a week as the IF will be in packs, and the IF is rarer, so if you a deseriable player gets an IF then that players price could spike because of limited supply.

Edit: There are also One To Watch (OTW) cards, there are about 25 of them in the game. If a player has has a OTW gets an IF, then the OTW gets upgraded.

Last edited:
Soldato
Gold 3 needed 1 win with 2 games left I couldn’t be arsed :p

pleased with that as I changed my team twice, got Johnny Barnes in the team for old times sake. Best is still best, criminal his card is less than Messi and mbappe.

Soldato
Finished G1 for the week. I'm happy with that. I started brilliantly going 9-0 (or 10-0 can't remember). Had an absolutely awful middle section on Saturday. Pulled it back tonight with a lot of strong performances. Good platform to push on towards elite over the next few weeks. :)

Team will be changing regardless of what rewards I get. Pogba just isn't suited to this years game play in my opinion, he's far too clunky. Will be selling him when prices bounce and buying Kante. Will also be switching Ben Yedder for KDB.
Watching Bateson he did well on Friday, poorly on Saturday and then had a good run on Sunday. It seems Saturday is the hard day in WL.

Caporegime
It impacts the price of cards (in theory) - their base card will be out of packs for a week as the IF will be in packs, and the IF is rarer, so if you a deseriable player gets an IF then that players price could spike because of limited supply.

Edit: There are also One To Watch (OTW) cards, there are about 25 of them in the game. If a player has has a OTW gets an IF, then the OTW gets upgraded.

cool got it, thanks and it makes sense too.

There's no secret to it mate. You options are:

1) Play the game a lot - there's so many rewards now anyone can have a team of icons by the end of the game.
2) Trade - follow a twitch streamer
3) Fifa points
4) A mix of all the above

how does trading and following twitch streamers work? So what they do?

Back
Top Bottom