Nottingham

SPG

SPG

Soldato
This cant be true as we all know somerset is full of cider drinking pansies who dress up with bells, dance around apple trees and hit each other with sticks.

Awesome in its own way of course but no match for a real pub in a cave under a castle :)

Soldato
A technicality based on the word pub i belive. Besides in the trip your treading on sacred ground as all the knights went their for a drink before riding off to prevent the influx of Islam back in the day for the crusades.

Your spoilt for choice really in Nottingham, if you can get tickets the Nottingham panthers play the arch rivals (scum that is) the sheffield steelers at the ice center on Saturday night. Always a good atmosphere and cheap 3 hrs for sport as it goes.

Got my tickets.... Lets go Panthers!

Man of Honour
A technicality based on the word pub i belive. Besides in the trip your treading on sacred ground as all the knights went their for a drink before riding off to prevent the influx of Islam back in the day for the crusades.

Your spoilt for choice really in Nottingham, if you can get tickets the Nottingham panthers play the arch rivals (scum that is) the sheffield steelers at the ice center on Saturday night. Always a good atmosphere and cheap 3 hrs for sport as it goes.

The knights couldn’t have done a bad job in the crusades, according to Wiki, the Muslim population of Nottingham is only 0.5%.
My neighbour’s son is at Uni in Nottingham, he said that the Panthers are so bad, that the Pittsburgh Steelers could beat them on ice, wearing full gridiron football gear, and without skates.

Soldato
We went to penny lane last night for a giggle. Was refreshingly fun despite me being a bit old :D after that it was wherever that was open and serving cocktails till late on a Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom