More proof of aliens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Which recorded testimonies?

In any case does it matter - because which is more likely?

Aliens.

Or.

Nasa testing the fastest manmade aircraft ever built at the time, in the same area, at roughly the same time (give or take 2 days) that the US forces were performing combat exercises?
I never said aliens, but none of what you said is anything like the sighting.

Man of Honour
so their prototypes went up in flames.... Much like their zepplins..

The bulk of what remained got taken away by the US military and some by the British based on articles and videos I read and watched years ago. The Germans were decades ahead of anyone else in this area but ultimately Hitler was under heavy pressure to win the war but by the time the Nazis started to work on the disc shaped "bombers" which Hitler called his super weapons, the war was won.

The guy that patented the Saucer craft in the 1920s is well documented here:

Soldato
I think I've just solved the entire mystery :D

The USS Nimitz incident with David Favour apparently occurred on Nov 14th 2004, around 100 miles roughly off the coast of San Diego. That same week, NASA were testing the X43 Scramjet which can do Mach 10, and it launched from a B52 and accelerated to around 110000 feet, until it splash lands into the Pacific ocean, which is in roughly the same area as the Nimitz and it's battlegroup were, somewhere off the west cost of the US, certainly within distance of the jets. It wasn't recovered.

The times and dates don't match up exactly, but it does line up with the sort of thing we're talking about - a white object which moves at incredible speeds, being tested roughly within the same area, roughly around the same time David Favour saw some 'stuff' give or take a couple of days.

Throw in a few inconstancies, perhaps some misinterpretations and some abnormal instrumental readings (might be expected from an object traveling at Mach 10) and miscommunication between the people doing the tests and the Navy, to me it seems like quite a plausible and reasonable explanation. Lets also not forget, that David Favour might have spun his story a little to gain attention, although I can't prove that - it's not such a great leap.

https://www.space.com/536-nasa-scramjet-soars-7-000-mph.html

The test document is also quite interesting;

https://web.archive.org/web/2011072...org/Participate/Uploads/AIAA_DL_McClinton.pdf

It also makes sense, that NASA could have been made to keep the test a secret from the Navy; What better way to test the systems and crews of a carrier battlegroup, than to troll them with an object traveling at Mach 10, that they've seen before, during drills.

You'd get maximum millage out of the test, and you'd get to see whether the Aegis Radar would see it, how the F18s reacted to it, could they track it, etc. It's a brilliant test.

You are forgetting that the object they tracked jammed their radar. Effectively, as the guy in the video stated, any aircraft doing that constitutes as an act of war. I very much doubt that would be something NASA would do, never mind the fact their aircraft would not have the ability to pull off the manoeuvres that has been described. There was also no exhaust plume with the movement of the aircraft at any point either.

Last edited:
Soldato
I never said aliens, but none of what you said is anything like the sighting.

Well actually I think it is.

They saw something in the water, they saw something moving at a tremendous speed, in the same area where the X43-A was being tested. What's also interesting is how they were called to 'check something out'. Again, if something like that was being tested - it makes sense to see if current military technology can keep up with it. The timeline is also very very close.

Of course I can't prove anything, but if I was forced to bet $100 on what it was, I think the X43-A is the best explanation out there.

Soldato
You are forgetting that the object they tracked jammed their radar. Effectively, as the guy in the video stated, any aircraft doing that constitutes as an act of war. I very much doubt that would be something NASA would do, never mind the fact their aircraft would not have the ability to pull off the manoeuvres that has been described. There was also no exhaust plume with the movement of the aircraft at any point either.

I haven't forgotten at all, I've merely ruled it out. I doubt the radar or targeting pod of an F18 has ever been tested on anything moving at Mach 10, neither have the crews or other systems. So on something so small, moving so fast (the fastest missiles are around mach 3-4 afaik). It therefore wouldn't surprise me if one of three things are true. They weren't being actively jammed at all, or F18 simply couldn't effectively track something moving that fast, or there was an instrumentation malfunction, or confusion.

It's really not that far fetched, it's a perfectly reasonable and rational explanation.

Soldato
I haven't forgotten at all, I've merely ruled it out. I doubt the radar or targeting pod of an F18 has ever been tested on anything moving at Mach 10, neither have the crews or other systems. So on something so small, moving so fast (the fastest missiles are around mach 3-4 afaik). It therefore wouldn't surprise me if one of three things are true. They weren't being actively jammed at all, or F18 simply couldn't effectively track something moving that fast, or there was an instrumentation malfunction, or confusion.

It's really not that far fetched, it's a perfectly reasonable and rational explanation.

As previously stated; the X43-A can't pull off the manoeuvres described by the pilots, and it had no exhaust plume which the X43-A has.

However, I don't rule out that the area is an area that is used for testing all kinds of new aircraft. In this case, it probably wasn't NASA's. In fact, I would say, the convenience of them testing the X43-A the same week as the "tic-tac" sighting would be the perfect opportunity for a cover story for any black project military aircraft that was tested during the same week.

Soldato
As previously stated; the X43-A can't pull off the manoeuvres described by the pilots, and it had no exhaust plume which the X43-A has.

However, I don't rule out that the area is an area that is used for testing all kinds of new aircraft. In this case, it probably wasn't NASA's. In fact, I would say, the convenience of them testing the X43-A the same week as the "tic-tac" sighting would be the perfect opportunity for a cover story for any black project military aircraft that was tested during the same week.

I can't explain the lack of exhaust plume, from the video though - it could be after it's run out of fuel and was falling towards the sea. That doesn't explain the pilots account of how it moved, but I'd be willing to bet that some of his account is made up or seriously spun. If you read some of the other reports, there are some inconsistencies in his story;

https://skepticalinquirer.org/2018/.../show/navy_pilots_2004_ufo_a_comedy_of_errors

Soldato
I can vaguely remember reading somewhere that a radar signature on the object confirmed it to be descending at something like 36000 mph before coming to a complete stop above the water.

Soldato
Has anyone read any of Tim Good's books? I think they're pretty good, he gives a load of cases and evidence but doesn't shove "it MUST be aliens!!" down your throat.

Haha, yes I’ve read them, even met the man in the early 00s. My conclusion is that he is unfortunately a lovely but gullible man. Unlike your claim, he unfortunately absolutely believes UFOs are aliens. It has been demonstrated for example that George Adamski was a fraud, we know how his photos were faked. In the face of this Tim refuses to acknowledge he was fooled and still supports Adamski’s claims.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I think it's worth sharing this from 2016. Weed mentions about getting investors onboard, obviously his dream is to visit Alpha Centauri, but grabbing the interest of investors to put money into such a project is a non starter immediately. This is the problem with human desire. There is little interest in long term goals from the people do have the funding power to do so, it's all about the immediate wins and profit. This is why Weed had to find alternative ways to slow track the anti-matter technology via satellites and rockets much closer to home first.

Think about it for a moment, going from 40,000 years to reach AC to just 40 years thanks to anti-matter propulsion is immense, but sadly general mass interest from the public is too low, and profit interest from investors is again an issue because the long term profits mean nothing to an investor if they're going to be long dead by that time.

It just shows we have the knowledge and capability, it's just a case of marketing and investment that we live by in a modern world sadly.

Look back at Nikola Tesla and the things he created and said:

mRCBIIF.jpg

It's a damn shame JP Morgan and Thomas Edison treated him so poorly to the point where even Edison was rogue marketing against him to try and sway public opinion.

Again, greed for money rules the world.

Last edited:
Permabanned
I think it's worth sharing this from 2016. Weed mentions about getting investors onboard, obviously his dream is to visit Alpha Centauri, but grabbing the interest of investors to put money into such a project is a non starter immediately. This is the problem with human desire. There is little interest in long term goals from the people do have the funding power to do so, it's all about the immediate wins and profit. This is why Weed had to find alternative ways to slow track the anti-matter technology via satellites and rockets much closer to home first.

Think about it for a moment, going from 40,000 years to reach AC to just 40 years thanks to anti-matter propulsion is immense, but sadly general mass interest from the public is too low, and profit interest from investors is again an issue because the long term profits mean nothing to an investor if they're going to be long dead by that time.

It just shows we have the knowledge and capability, it's just a case of marketing and investment that we live by in a modern world sadly.

We don't need to go anywhere. We must stay here and work on our immediate problems on Earth. There is no point in destroying this Planet and then going elsewhere to destroy other world.

There is little political initiative to fix the current problems with our everyday transport that is hugely expensive for most people.
Imagine how much costs a single trivial passenger car - at least 20 grand only to own it, annual insurance costs, and all the repair costs, and of course - diesel/petrol... Meh.

One ticket to Australia costs at least 2 grand on its own.......

Man of Honour
We don't need to go anywhere. We must stay here and work on our immediate problems on Earth.

It's this kind of thinking that hurdles developments in new technologies and advancements in humankind. There are organisations and people dedicated to working the human created problem already with their own fundings and initiatives. They will work on those issues. Exploring space and exotic technologies will also help fix many issues back home.

The space race allowed many new technologies to emerge that later benefited the world we know today. Finding new materials and understanding space further out will allow us to create even greater things for use back on Earth and then off Earth because the planet is going to end in one of two ways, a natural event or a man made one. Natural extinction events have happened multiple times over the history of the planet. We have not yet had a man made one but we are long overdue the former.

So to that end, every time I hear or see someone say what's the point in space exploration when we have issues on Earth, I always cringe and laugh inside a little at how misunderstood people can be.

Man of Honour
even then...... a cheetah can run in excess of 70mph cant it? (I could cheat and google but where is the fun in that/? ;)

But a cheetah couldn't carry a coconut...no, wait, wrong scene :) A cheetah couldn't carry a person, so the top speed of a cheetah (which I think is more like 60mph than 70mph, but definitely over 50mph) doesn't matter in this context. Unless you were willing to strap a baby to the back of a cheetah to test the idea, which some Victorians probably would have been.

Man of Honour
I did say start from 6 mins in..
I SAID THAT OTHER THINGS CAN GO FASTER THAN LIGHT!! WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

So you disagree with Don Lincoln? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Lincoln and the rest of the bunch?
If so. Where is your facts? or where did you read\learn you facts from?

The video you're referring to does not support your position. It even explicitly refutes it. Shout as much as you like. Write any names you like. It won't change anything.

Permabanned
It's this kind of thinking that hurdles developments in new technologies and advancements in humankind. There are organisations and people dedicated to working the human created problem already with their own fundings and initiatives. They will work on those issues. Exploring space and exotic technologies will also help fix many issues back home.

The space race allowed many new technologies to emerge that later benefited the world we know today. Finding new materials and understanding space further out will allow us to create even greater things for use back on Earth and then off Earth because the planet is going to end in one of two ways, a natural event or a man made one. Natural extinction events have happened multiple times over the history of the planet. We have not yet had a man made one but we are long overdue the former.

So to that end, every time I hear or see someone say what's the point in space exploration when we have issues on Earth, I always cringe and laugh inside a little at how misunderstood people can be.

But despite the military technology advances, we still have no working alternatives to the Boeing and Airbus kerosine-run airplanes, and we are still stuck with internal combustion engines, technology from as early as mid 1800s...

Man of Honour
Theres plenty of footage of the german experimental technology on tv, a lot of it was in the prototype stages and could have led to something given time. Because this was happening towards the end of the war, there wasnt enough time to complete research, so their prototypes went up in flames.... Much like their zepplins...

Its very plausable that the technology was found and investigated further by the US, leading to nothing or something

It's the wunderwaffen story. There's plenty of footage of ancient aliens on TV too - TV footage doesn't mean very much. The existence of desperate attempts to create a massive technological advantage to have any chance of not losing the war is not evidence that they'd invented anti-gravity technology, time travel, death rays or any of the other things sometimes claimed to have been invented by them.

Permabanned
Why do you think this is

Political interests... I don't know why.

I can imagine that if we go to the Moon with regular tourists flights (imagine sightseeing the blue Earth from way above), and with cheaper affordable ticket prices here from continent to continent, this type of exploration will gather popularity, and it will be easier to reach that critical mass needed for even more impressive jumps - like potential travels to the neighbour planetary systems.
Instead of focusing on stupid things such as 5G, 6G, etc... we must focus on physical travels, not so much on wasting our money on faster mobile internet connection and IoT.

Man of Honour
5G will become the biggest technological advancement since the jump from 2G to 3G. It will allow low latency comms over great distances to vehicles and devices that previously wasn't possible wirelessly so will be extremely beneficial for high bandwidth low latency communications and so improve efficiency in all areas of modern life. It is a must have advancement really.

The political interests is correct though.Space tourism will happen in our lifetime, but it should have happened a long time ago. Imagine the trip to the moon base, walking around looking back at Earth whilst Carl Sagan's famous speech plays through the speakers about the pale blue dot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom