Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Soldato
Can anyone help me out here, I'm a little baffled.

I fancied installing this again, previously bought it at release but didn't invest that many hours into it. I installed the blizzard launcher but it's not showing Destiny 2 anywhere to download for me. Any ideas? It was on the Blizzard launcher wasn't it? or am I losing my marbles here?

Associate
Associate
Came back with the move to steam to see how things have changed but appear to have bugged out my quests. I just finished warmind - pilgrimage but for some reason the next one which is off-world recovering (on Earth) is not popping up for me. The in game triumphs thing is even showing I completed pilgrimage.

I cannot find anywhere to be able to raise a support ticket either now or am I being blind?

In case anyone else returning had this issue, basically I was already on pilgrimage before the migration it appears, so it let me carry on and finish it. However, this is not how you are meant to play the older content. Instead you need to see Amanda Holliday in the hanger where you can replay a campaign, so I had to restart warmind but it meant I could actually carry on and finish it.

Soldato
Managed to snag the completion of the new raid for the day 1 emblem :) Super fun and I love contest mode, however this contest mode felt significantly less aggressive than crown of sorrows :) it’s a pity raid report is down, a lot of teams gave up on the 24 hour completion at the boss, would love to see our rank.

Hy2gQnq.jpg

The link to the clan above is for Enceladus which was the original ocuk clan. We just renamed a while back.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've been playing the campaign from about 11am today, I've actually really enjoyed it. I didn't like it at all when I played on launch day, but giving it a fair crack today I can see it's a much nicer game than I had initially thought.

@GAM8LE can you briefly give me some direction for what to do when the Red War campaign is finished?

Associate
I really lucked out this afternoon :D:D:D

Destiny-2-Screenshot-2019-10-06-14-43-40-71.png

Associate
played around 25 hours so far, got my power level just past 900
just working through the remaining quests in my list after finishing the main "new light" quest

now im wondering what is there to do once i get those quests done? just daily/weekly challenges?

Associate
Been playing this using a ps4 controller so far as I was having issues with my mouse, but I've just bought a new mouse so the undoubtedly painful transition will begin tonight.

Soldato
played around 25 hours so far, got my power level just past 900
just working through the remaining quests in my list after finishing the main "new light" quest

now im wondering what is there to do once i get those quests done? just daily/weekly challenges?

pinnacle weapons, exotic quests, lore stuff, harder difficulty nightfalls, vex offensive, raids, collections, triumphs and a lot more. There is a bunch of things to do now, can sometimes be confusing where to start!

Associate
Been playing this since it released free on Steam, it's a nice break from other games and proving quite fun.

I do feel like I'm lost as to where to start mind you, seems it starts off by just getting you to the Crucible and then going "okay, go do strikes and stuff to get gear then come back for a quest"

About right, or have I missed something?

Soldato
Seems that way to me - the quest navigation system is pretty awful. I don't want to be held by the hand but a rough idea would be good. I'm getting more used to it after about 3-4 hours of playing it, and it does look stunning. Just not intuitive.

M.

Soldato
Possibly daft question - I did the transfer to Steam, and now I have two copies of the game (108GB each!) on my drive.

Can't uninstall the battle.net one through the launcher because it's no longer listed there. Can I simply delete the folder? Will that not leave a load of stranded registry entries everywhere?

I checked 'remove or add programs' and that lists Destony 2 only once.

Soldato
Hey guys. I haven't been around for a while, but is there a clan on the go? I was in the PS4 Destiny 1 & 2 clan when we first cleared VoG and Laviathon, but I've moved to pc now.

Cheers.
NeoReloaded2k4 <<< Steam

Back
Top Bottom