Does this look like a stabbing to you?

Caporegime
It's hard to say, it looks to me like he either tried to stab her with his keys or was simply holding them whilst punching her. He should be locked up either way.

Soldato
It's actually the guy(I'm assuming the person in the cream top is a guy) who is 'stabbed'. I think they're being hit with cars keys though not a knife, you can hear the chink of keys as he's 'stabbing' 'them'.

Caporegime
"make a thrusting gesture or movement at something with a pointed object"

Isn't that exactly what he did? :confused:

Unless you get them directly in somebody's eye, you aren't going to do much damage with keys.

And yeah, UK police forces have never covered up crime before.

Ha, what possible reason would they have to cover up a stabbing in some silly street fight?

Caporegime
You can cause some pretty serious skin damage which could scar someone for life with keys and the police would likely still claim that it wasn't a stabbing because no deep penetration occured. It definitely looked like the intent was there unless he was just holding them and punching, you'd have to examine the victims injuries to make an accurate judgement.

Caporegime
The MET are covering nothing up, they couldn’t. If a woman really had been stabbed to death like that, you really think none of the papers or news programmes would find out and reveal the truth? Not a chance. She was hit in the head with some keys during a fight. Nothing more than that. She’s most probably fine and getting on with her daily life now.

Associate
I don't think he's being entirely serious with those tweets, it's just an outlandish statement which garners attention enabling him to spam his grifty website to a larger audience.

He's a strange lad, his twitter timeline is a train-wreck

Back
Top Bottom