Biker's Cafe Chatroom

Man of Honour
Just found out they make a 310cc version fo the gs.

Think that would make an ace do it all/solo winter bike?
The reviews weren't great from what I remember, cheaply made in India and just generally a bit confused without enough power to be an adventure bike and too much bulk to be a nice lightweight

Caporegime
The reviews weren't great from what I remember, cheaply made in India and just generally a bit confused without enough power to be an adventure bike and too much bulk to be a nice lightweight

Ahh damn.

Was thinking it might be better than my old ninja 250r that's made from 50% rust and 50% hope.

Good in winter though

Transmission breaker
Don
Did a bit more work on the CBR400rr tonight. Managed to sort out the wiring routing, got the radiator and fan sorted.
Feels like I might be able to get this thing down for an MOT this weekend!
Got to work out how to fit the new rear fairings properly and get a the front indicators sorted now, but these are small jobs compared to all the other things on the bike I have already done! :D

Caporegime
Omg riding in sardinia is amazing.

It's like mad max out here cars filter rules and indicators seem purely optional. (Which is good as this 3 button indicator **** if bmws is terrible)

The r1200r is an interesting bike it seems part tractor part fine watch.

Its rattling so hard I can feel my teeth yet I can clutch less up and down shift without the slightest jolt.

A streetfighter liter bike would be amazing if it wasnt for the bump roads.

Might go back to the rental place tonight and see if I can upgrade to the new GS

Caporegime
vx3JPI0

Caporegime
erJPVQV.jpg

Loving Sardinia on the bike.

Linen pants are nice to ride in with the heat but a bit scary.

Rental place only had jackets so the gf got my kevlar Jean's on the back

Man of Honour
Back
Top Bottom