OcUK Survey 2019 Results

Soldato
Hi all,

Sorry about the tardiness, a combination of being busy and ill.

Original thread: https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/great-ocuk-annual-survey-2019.18864332/

About you section:

When did you join the forum?
ZInN38P.png

Age?
caD36L8.png

Gender?
HbfOxgB.png

Location?
Tried to do a heat map but the values are such that there is one clear winner: south east and all other locations have similar values so I've included a bar chart as well.
rE7cMP7.png
f5DdwFc.png

Education attainment?
acs9wUX.png

About you - more:

What NRS Social grade are you?
Uczr9Kg.png

Not exclusively based on your occupation would you self describe yourself as:
I7OVcxQ.png

Gross pay (basically what would appear on your P60) in pounds
AdO6Kpk.png

Home ownership status
QhWKU08.png

Relationship Status
Ap0wwx7.png

Do you have children?
c14yosj.png

Working Status:
BLXULZP.png

Tech Section:
I own the following:
DLlvtl7.png

Apple vs Android:
aqU08r2.png

CPUs - Intel vs AMD:
bNLjMly.png

GPUs - nVidia vs AMD:
IFrTd5C.png

Xbox/Playstation/Nintendo Consoles: (I know I worded this question really badly)
HslhToF.png

Smart Technology do you own any:
xvDNGN3.png
Pretty interesting near symmetrical split here.

Primary Method of Transportation:
AiDk7oP.png

Not much surprise here although I was personally surprised to see far more petrols compared to diesels. Also can anyone who chose it elaborate what 'other' public transportation they use primarily.

Politics & Current Affairs section:

General Election voting intention:
xVl1t2E.png

Self described political leaning:
bcPHF41.png
Of those that explicitly declared it is pretty symmetrical, slightly more left leaning than right but not a lot in it. Considering how large the "don't know" vote is I'm not sure you can say with certainty whether the forum is mostly left or right wing. I think it's fair to say that most people view themselves as centrists though.

Brexit Referendum 2016 - How did you vote then?
QiGrQgf.png

Brexit - if you could vote now?
wHNxZ7D.png

To you would a no-deal Brexit be:
wPENQSO.png

To you would a hard brexit with a deal (just a free trade agreement, out of CU/SM no freedom of movement) be:
YLpm90b.png

To you would May's deal be:
OVSx6xI.png

To you would MPs voting to revoke article 50 be:
fFXpslW.png

To you would a rerun of the referendum be:
fIjkmWr.png

Do you think the EU is headed towards 'ever closer union' and becoming more federalist?
IPmBxRo.png
There was a large don't know on this one. It seems only 18% support more federalism regardless of whether they believe the EU is headed in that direction whereas 39.6% don't support more federalism regardless of whether they believe the EU is headed in that direction.

Are you in favour of an independent Scotland?
NAU0Pdd.png

What are the 3 most important political issues today
gydoF9I.png
A clear winner here for the NHS. No surprise that the EU, economy and climate are high too.

HS2
ntnDRek.png

Who would make the best prime minister:
M2QNWkT.png
Mr Don't know should definitely run for office!

What is the biggest threat to the UK from abroad - this question is deliberately vague
mv0muNV.png
Here's a list of other answers given:
The Queen
Eastern European states becoming more advanced and the flow of migrants stopping meaning we have less people willing to do the more menial jobs.
India
Stupid question.
There are no current threatsPapua New Guinea
Pakistan
Don't know
none
Our Government

How concerned are you about climate change?
Rc0SziO.png

Safe to say that as a forum we are concerned about climate change.

The forums:

CZ3i0k6.png

9EoetSI.png

XPNK7kt.png

jpVPnji.png

xaCS9y1.png

Memes:
SoQQBL7.png

AYa5eYx.png

Thanks folks.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
CSV dump for people who want it:

"Timestamp","Anti robot question - who was the founder of OcUK (the answer is Spie)","When did you join the forum?","Your age","Gender","Which part of the UK do you live in?","Education Please select highest you've attained please select equivalents if you've done NVQs etc.","What NRS Social Grade are you? (This is based exclusively on your occupation)","Not exclusively based on your occupation would you self describe yourself as:","Gross pay (basically what would appear on your P60) in pounds","Home ownership status","Relationship Status","Do you have children?","Working Status","I own the following:","Apple or Android?","CPUs - Intel or AMD?","GPUs - nVidia or AMD?","Xbox/Playstation/Nintendo Consoles","Do you have any 'smart home' technology in your home? E.g. hue bulbs, smart speakers, virtual assistants, smart thermostats etc.","What is your primary method of transportation (please select which one you use the most)","If there was a General Election now - who would you vote for?","How would you describe yourself politically?","Brexit Referendum 2016 How did you vote then?","Brexit - if you could vote now:","To you would a no-deal brexit be:","To you would a hard brexit with a deal (just a free trade agreement, out of CU/SM no freedom of movement) be:","To you would May's deal be:","To you would MPs voting to revoke article 50 be:","To you would a rerun of the referendum be:","Do you think the EU is headed towards 'ever closer union' and becoming more federalist?","Are you in favour of an independent Scotland?","What are the 3 most important political issues today","HS2","Who would make the best prime minister:","What is the biggest threat to the UK from abroad - this question is deliberately vague","How concerned are you about climate change?","How would rate the overall level of discussion","How would you rate the diversity of opinion","Compared to last year - would you say the level of discussion has:","Do you think the forums will still be alive and active next year?","Have you bought something from the OcUK shop over the last 12 months?","Favourite meme:","Activity on the forums compared to last year:","Please post any general thoughts about the forum if you have any:",""
"2019/09/03 3:32:41 PM GMT+1","Spie","2004","30-34","Male","Wales","","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£50,000 - 65,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","","","","","","","","Conservative","","I voted leave","I would vote remain","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","No","Education;Immigration;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Don't know","China","","7","2","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Haby Birtdoy","I am more active","","10"
"2019/09/03 10:24:27 PM GMT+1","Spie","2010","25-29","Male","East Anglia","Undergraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£50,000 - 65,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Laptop;1080p TV","Apple","Neither","Neither","Playstation","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Conservative","Right wing","I could vote, but I didn't.","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;Immigration;Housing","Continue with it","Don't know","China","2","7","10","About the same","Yes","No","Gucci Belt","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/03 10:26:53 PM GMT+1","Spie","2007","30-34","Male","Scotland","A Levels","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Not sure","£10,000 - 20,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Intel","AMD","Playstation","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","SNP","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Acceptable","Don't know","Yes","Education;Policing;Pensions","Scrap it","Don't know","USA","6","5","3","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Gucci Belt","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/03 10:28:56 PM GMT+1","Spie","2003","30-34","Male","East Anglia","A Levels","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£20,000 - 30,000","Living in Social Housing","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Windows Phone","Intel","Both","Playstation","No - but I want some","My legs (walking)","OMRLP","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Don't know","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","Law & Justice;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Jo Swinson","EU","6","5","5","About the same","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/03 10:33:34 PM GMT+1","Spie","2008","18-24","Male","Greater London","A Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Rent","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console","Apple","Intel","AMD","Playstation","No - but I want some","Public transport - train","Lib Dems","Left wing","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","Don't know","Education;NHS & Health;Housing","Continue with it","Don't know","USA","9","6","4","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/03 10:37:23 PM GMT+1","Spie","2010","30-34","Male","Wales","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Both","Both","Xbox","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Labour","Left wing","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Don't know","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;Taxation","Scrap it","Jeremy Corbyn","USA","7","6","8","About the same","Yes","No","Stand and bang","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/03 10:37:58 PM GMT+1","Spie","2009","40-44","Male","Northern Ireland","GCSE/O Levels","B - Middle Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Own my own home outright","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Apple","Both","AMD","Xbox","No - but I want some","Car - Diesel","Labour","Don't know","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Don't know","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Don't know","Immigration;NHS & Health;The Economy","Don't know","Don't know","","10","4","3","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Haby Birtdoy","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/03 10:53:11 PM GMT+1","Spie","2009","30-34","Male","South West","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Rent","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;4K TV;1080p TV","Both","Both","nVidia","None of them","No - but I want some","Public transport - train","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;Housing;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Don't know","China","8","7","6","Gotten better","Yes","Yes","Stand and bang","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/03 10:58:29 PM GMT+1","Spie","2006","30-34","Male","Yorkshire & Humberside","GCSE/O Levels","D - Working Class","Middle class","£20,000 - 30,000","Own my own home outright","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop","Apple","Intel","nVidia","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Public transport - bus","Not sure","Don't know","I could vote, but I didn't.","Undecided/not sure/don't care","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Culture;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Don't know","Don't know","","8","7","5","About the same","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/03 10:59:41 PM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","40-44","Male","Wales","GCSE/O Levels","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV","Both","Intel","AMD","Playstation","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Diesel","Brexit Party","Don't know","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","Policing;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","North Korea","10","7","8","About the same","Yes","No","","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/03 11:06:20 PM GMT+1","Spie","2004","35-39","Male","South East","GCSE/O Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Middle class","£20,000 - 30,000","Rent","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Both","nVidia","All of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Brexit Party","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","Immigration;NHS & Health;Housing","Continue with it","Nigel Farage","North Korea","5","3","6","About the same","Yes","Yes","Gucci Belt","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/03 11:08:11 PM GMT+1","Spie","2004","55-59","Male","East Midlands","GCSE/O Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Rent","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Motorbike","Lib Dems","Don't know","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Yes","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;Housing","Scrap it","Jo Swinson","Russia","5","5","5","About the same","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/03 11:14:17 PM GMT+1","Spie","2004","35-39","Male","West Midlands","A Levels","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£10,000 - 20,000","Own my own home outright","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop","Android","Both","nVidia","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Diesel","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I support more federalism","No","NHS & Health;The Economy;Climate/Environment","Don't know","Jo Swinson","Russia","4","4","6","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Pancake","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/03 11:15:47 PM GMT+1","Spie","2004","45-49","Male","West Midlands","Postgraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Working class","£50,000 - 65,000","Own my own home outright","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Android","AMD","nVidia","All of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Brexit Party","Far right","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Yes","Immigration;NHS & Health;Defense","Continue with it","Boris Johnson","Islam","0","5","1","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Is that a Bugatti Veyron","I am less active","VincentHanna, HurfDurf, amigafan2003, StriderX and all the rest of their ilk can **** off and die!",""
"2019/09/03 11:20:00 PM GMT+1","Spie","2009","25-29","Male","North","GCSE/O Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£10,000 - 20,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV","Android","AMD","AMD","All of them","Yes - I want more too","My legs (walking)","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;Education;Housing","Continue with it","Don't know","China","10","7","7","About the same","Yes","Yes","Gucci Belt","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/03 11:24:12 PM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","35-39","Male","West Midlands","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Both","Both","Playstation","Yes - I want more too","Car - Electric vehicle","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I support more federalism","Yes","EU/Brexit;Law & Justice;NHS & Health","Continue with it","Don't know","USA","8","8","10","About the same","Yes","Yes","Does the postman delivery letterpost when it been snowing? ","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/03 11:24:38 PM GMT+1","Spie","2009","50-54","Male","North West","Undergraduate Degree","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","£80,000 - 100,000","Own my own home outright","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop","Android","Intel","Both","Nintendo Consoles","No - and I don't want any","Car - Diesel","Lib Dems","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","No","Education;NHS & Health;The Economy","Scrap it","Jo Swinson","China","7","7","8","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/03 11:31:23 PM GMT+1","Spie","2008","50-54","Male","Yorkshire & Humberside","GCSE/O Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Rent","Single","No","Work - Part Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Xbox","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Brexit Party","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;Policing;NHS & Health","Don't know","Boris Johnson","Russia","5","8","8","About the same","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/03 11:32:28 PM GMT+1","Spie","2003","40-44","Male","North","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£50,000 - 65,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV","Apple","AMD","AMD","All of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Hybrid","Conservative","Right wing","I voted leave","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","EU/Brexit;Education;NHS & Health","Continue with it","Boris Johnson","Russia","9","7","10","About the same","Yes","Yes","Gucci Belt","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/03 11:42:13 PM GMT+1","Spie","2005","25-29","Male","South East","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£50,000 - 65,000","Rent","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Intel","AMD","Xbox","Yes - I want more too","Car - Hybrid","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Don't know","Education;Law & Justice;Housing","Continue with it","Caroline Lucas","USA","8","5","3","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Haby Birtdoy","I am less active","Political & social opinions have narrowed ",""
"2019/09/03 11:42:57 PM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","80+","alien","Don't live in UK","Postgraduate Degree","Upper Class","Upper class","£100,000+","Own my own home outright","Single","No","Student","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Both","Both","Both","All of them","Yes - I want more too","747","SNP","Don't know","I could vote, but I didn't.","Undecided/not sure/don't care","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","witchcraft","Don't know","Don't know","USA","10","0","0","Gotten worse","No","No","*******","I am less active","its ****",""
"2019/09/03 11:43:58 PM GMT+1","Spie","2005","30-34","Male","South West","Undergraduate Degree","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","£80,000 - 100,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Playstation","Yes - I want more too","Bicycle","Lib Dems","Don't know","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Don't know","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;Taxation","Don't know","Don't know","China","9","6","3","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Haby Birtdoy","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/03 11:45:06 PM GMT+1","Spie","2005","30-34","Male","South West","Postgraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£50,000 - 65,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Laptop;Games Console;4K TV","Apple","Neither","Neither","All of them","No - and I don't want any","My legs (walking)","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","Don't know","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;The Economy","Don't know","Don't know","Russia","7","7","9","About the same","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am more active","So many hours gleefully wasted - cheers guys!",""
"2019/09/03 11:51:45 PM GMT+1","Spie","2006","30-34","Male","Greater London","Postgraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Working class","£65,000 - 80,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;4K TV","Android","AMD","AMD","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I couldn't vote at the time - would have voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;Education;The Economy","","Don't know","Russia","5","10","10","About the same","Yes","Yes","Gucci Belt","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/03 11:56:39 PM GMT+1","Spie","2003","35-39","Male","Scotland","A Levels","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Xbox","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","SNP","Left wing","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","Yes","NHS & Health;The Economy;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Jo Swinson","Russia","7","4","9","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Gucci Belt","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/03 11:59:00 PM GMT+1","Spie","2009","35-39","Male","West Midlands","GCSE/O Levels","Prefer not to say","Not sure","£0 - 10,000","Living in Social Housing","Single","No","Unemployed","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;1080p TV","Android","AMD","nVidia","Playstation","No - and I don't want any","Public transport - other","Labour","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","No - and I support more federalism","Yes","Education;NHS & Health;The Economy","Continue with it","Don't know","North Korea","4","4","3","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Haby Birtdoy","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 12:04:00 AM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","40-44","Male","Yorkshire & Humberside","GCSE/O Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£10,000 - 20,000","Rent","Single","No","Retired","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;4K TV","Both","Intel","AMD","Xbox","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Green Party","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","Yes","Education;Law & Justice;NHS & Health","Scrap it","Don't know","USA","9","5","2","About the same","Yes","No","Gucci Belt","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 12:18:01 AM GMT+1","Spie","2006","35-39","Male","South East","GCSE/O Levels","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£80,000 - 100,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Nintendo Consoles","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Diesel","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","Policing;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Don't know","Russia","10","6","8","About the same","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 12:24:51 AM GMT+1","Spie","2007","45-49","Male","Don't live in UK","Undergraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Part Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Smart watch/fitness band;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","Yes","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Jo Swinson","Russia","7","7","7","About the same","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 12:36:46 AM GMT+1","Spie","2015","35-39","Male","South West","A Levels","D - Working Class","Not sure","£20,000 - 30,000","Rent","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Smart watch/fitness band;4K TV","Android","AMD","Both","None of them","No - and I don't want any","My legs (walking)","","Don't know","I voted leave","I can vote, but I won't","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Yes","Education;Law & Justice;NHS & Health","Don't know","Don't know","The Queen","0","6","9","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Gucci Belt","I am more active","A haven from hell",""
"2019/09/04 12:41:21 AM GMT+1","Spie","2012","30-34","Male","West Midlands","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£65,000 - 80,000","Rent","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop","Android","Both","Both","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","Yes","The Economy;Housing;Taxation","Continue with it","Don't know","USA","6","7","8","About the same","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 12:45:34 AM GMT+1","Spie","2016","50-54","Male","Scotland","Undergraduate Degree","A - Upper Middle Class","Not sure","£50,000 - 65,000","Own my own home outright","Single","No","Retired","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;1080p TV","Android","Intel","Both","None of them","No - and I don't want any","My legs (walking)","Not sure","Don't know","","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","No","Law & Justice;The Economy;Defense","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","China","0","6","3","About the same","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 12:54:17 AM GMT+1","Spie","2009","35-39","Male","West Midlands","Undergraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Motorbike","Conservative","Right wing","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;Immigration;The Economy","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","EU","7","6","8","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Pasty smashing","I am more active","Why has Diddums posted in/spammed every GD thread since he joined, with the exception of last year's MoH thread, which he didn't post in once? Jealous? Bet he thought he'd get MoH. Glad he didn't. I'd shop at Scan if he did!",""
"2019/09/04 12:55:26 AM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","35-39","Male","Don't live in UK","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£100,000+","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;4K TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","None of them","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Public transport - train","Lib Dems","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;The Economy;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Jo Swinson","China","9","6","1","Gotten worse","Maybe","No","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 1:02:41 AM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","50-54","Male","Wales","GCSE/O Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£65,000 - 80,000","Own my own home outright","Single","No","Work - Part Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console","Android","Intel","AMD","Playstation","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Brexit Party","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;Law & Justice;Elderly Care","Scrap it","Nigel Farage","EU","0","0","0","Gotten worse","Maybe","Yes","Rhyl","I am less active","Biased and arbitrary moderators and over-censorship (Threads locked/removed for no reasons given) have killed all discussions dead and are the reason no-one bothers submitting interesting posts any more",""
"2019/09/04 1:23:59 AM GMT+1","Spie","2014","25-29","Male","Greater London","Postgraduate Degree","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;4K TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","None of them","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","My legs (walking)","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","No","NHS & Health;Elderly Care;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Don't know","China","10","6","6","Gotten better","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 1:29:24 AM GMT+1","Spie","2006","30-34","Male","South West","A Levels","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;1080p TV","Android","AMD","nVidia","None of them","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Petrol","Not sure","Centre Right","I voted remain","Undecided/not sure/don't care","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","NHS & Health;Housing;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","China","7","5","10","About the same","Yes","Yes","Gucci Belt","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 1:29:26 AM GMT+1","Spie","2004","30-34","Male","South East","GCSE/O Levels","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£65,000 - 80,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV","Android","Neither","Neither","Playstation","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Diesel","Conservative","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;Law & Justice;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","Russia","7","5","7","About the same","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 1:39:16 AM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","30-34","Male","North","Undergraduate Degree","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","£80,000 - 100,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","None of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Left wing","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;The Economy","Continue with it","Don't know","Russia","8","5","4","About the same","Yes","No","Gucci Belt","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 1:39:33 AM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","35-39","Male","South East","Undergraduate Degree","Upper Class","Working class","£80,000 - 100,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;4K TV","Both","Both","AMD","Nintendo Consoles","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Not sure","Don't know","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","No","EU/Brexit;The Economy;Climate/Environment","Don't know","Don't know","Russia","6","7","8","About the same","Yes","Yes","Pancake","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 1:48:37 AM GMT+1","Spie","2007","35-39","Male","North West","A Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Middle class","","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band","Android","Intel","nVidia","None of them","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","diesel van","UKIP","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","No","Policing;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Nigel Farage","USA","10","7","6","Gotten worse","yes but less active...slowly dying off.","No","mac 10","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 2:00:40 AM GMT+1","Spie","2003","40-44","Male","Scotland","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£100,000+","Own my own home with mortgage","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;1080p TV","Apple","Both","nVidia","Nintendo Consoles","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Don't know","The Economy;Housing;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Don't know","China","10","7","8","About the same","Yes","Yes","Gucci Belt","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 2:42:24 AM GMT+1","Spie","2004","45-49","Male","North West","GCSE/O Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Rent","Divorced","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Both","Intel","nVidia","None of them","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Diesel","Conservative","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","No","NHS & Health;The Economy;Defense","Continue with it","Boris Johnson","China","3","5","5","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Me","I am less active","Getting far worse, thinking of leaving ",""
"2019/09/04 3:49:14 AM GMT+1","Spie","2012","30-34","Male","Wales","A Levels","D - Working Class","Working class","£40,000 - 50,000","Rent","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Both","Intel","nVidia","Nintendo Consoles","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Labour","Don't know","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Don't know","Acceptable","Don't know","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","No","Education;Policing;NHS & Health","Continue with it","Don't know","USA","8","7","6","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Gucci Belt","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 3:50:06 AM GMT+1","Spie","2006","35-39","Male","South West","A Levels","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Live with parents/guardians","Single","No","Work - Part Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;4K TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Diesel","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I couldn't vote at the time - would have voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","Education;The Economy;Defense","Don't know","Don't know","Russia","9","8","8","About the same","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 4:21:09 AM GMT+1","Spie","2005","40-44","Male","Don't live in UK","Undergraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Rent","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Both","Both","None of them","Yes - I want more too","Public transport - bus","Not sure","Centre Right","I could vote, but I didn't.","Undecided/not sure/don't care","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Don't know","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;The Economy","Scrap it","Don't know","Russia","7","5","3","About the same","Yes","No","All 5","I am less active","Full of unemployed ***** and house bound *****",""
"2019/09/04 5:03:27 AM GMT+1","Spie","2011","30-34","Male","South East","A Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£30,000 - 40,000","Rent","Single","No","Work - Part Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Playstation","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Labour","Centre Left","I could vote, but I didn't.","I would vote remain","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","NHS & Health;Housing;Elderly Care","Don't know","Don't know","USA","3","6","4","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am less active","Not enough diversity. Prominent members have to much vocal support leading to new members feeling unimportant.",""
"2019/09/04 5:12:22 AM GMT+1","Spie","2006","40-44","Male","South East","A Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Rent","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc)","Apple","Intel","nVidia","None of them","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","My legs (walking)","Not sure","Right wing","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;Law & Justice;NHS & Health","Scrap it","Don't know","EU","3","5","4","About the same","Yes","No","Gucci Belt","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 6:10:46 AM GMT+1","Spie","2007","40-44","Male","Don't live in UK","Undergraduate Degree","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£50,000 - 65,000","Rent","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;1080p TV","Android","Both","nVidia","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Brexit Party","Don't know","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;Law & Justice;NHS & Health","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","Russia","5","3","9","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 6:16:18 AM GMT+1","Spie","2013","30-34","Male","South East","A Levels","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Working class","£40,000 - 50,000","Living in Social Housing","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Both","Both","Both","Playstation","No - but I want some","Car - Diesel","Labour","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;Education;NHS & Health","Continue with it","Don't know","Russia","6","6","7","Gotten better","Yes","No","Rhyl","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 6:23:39 AM GMT+1","Spie","2004","45-49","Female","East Midlands","Undergraduate Degree","A - Upper Middle Class","Working class","","Own my own home outright","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console","Android","","","Nintendo Consoles","No - and I don't want any","My legs (walking)","","","","","","","","","Unacceptable","","","","","","","","5","7","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","","","",""
"2019/09/04 6:27:57 AM GMT+1","Spie","2016","30-34","Male","North West","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£100,000+","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Laptop;4K TV","Apple","Intel","","","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Labour","Left wing","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","No - and I support more federalism","No","Education;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Jeremy Corbyn","USA","9","7","7","About the same","Yes","Yes","Gucci Belt","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 6:41:05 AM GMT+1","Spie","2011","25-29","Male","South East","Postgraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Both","Both","All of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Acceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Don't know","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;The Economy","Continue with it","Jo Swinson","China","7","7","5","About the same","Yes","Yes","Haby Birtdoy","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 6:46:11 AM GMT+1","Spie","2007","25-29","Male","Yorkshire & Humberside","None","E - Non Working","Not sure","£0 - 10,000","Live with parents/guardians","In a relationship but not married","Yes","Unemployed","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Both","Both","Playstation","No - and I don't want any","My legs (walking)","Not sure","Don't know","I could vote, but I didn't.","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Yes","EU/Brexit;Policing;NHS & Health","Continue with it","Boris Johnson","North Korea","8","9","10","About the same","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 7:00:22 AM GMT+1","Spie","2007","40-44","Male","East Midlands","A Levels","B - Middle Class","Working class","£30,000 - 40,000","Rent","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I could vote, but I didn't.","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","Don't know","Education;Policing;NHS & Health","Don't know","Don't know","China","8","7","9","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 7:06:08 AM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","40-44","Male","North","Undergraduate Degree","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","£100,000+","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);1080p TV","Apple","AMD","AMD","None of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Electric vehicle","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Don't know","Caroline Lucas","USA","10","4","7","About the same","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 7:07:31 AM GMT+1","Spie","2007","35-39","Male","South West","Undergraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Not sure","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;4K TV","Android","Both","AMD","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Diesel","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;Housing","Scrap it","Jo Swinson","Russia","8","5","5","About the same","Yes","No","Pancake","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 7:16:40 AM GMT+1","Spie","2005","40-44","Male","North West","Postgraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Green Party","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","No","Policing;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Boris Johnson","North Korea","10","6","8","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Gucci Belt","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 7:23:12 AM GMT+1","Spie","2004","30-34","Male","Scotland","Postgraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£65,000 - 80,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop","Apple","AMD","nVidia","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Conservative","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","Immigration;Housing;Pensions","Continue with it","Boris Johnson","EU","6","8","7","About the same","Yes","No","Pancake","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 7:34:15 AM GMT+1","Spie","2011","25-29","Male","Greater London","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Prefer not to say","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","No","Work - Full Time","Tablet;Desktop PC;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV","Apple","Intel","nVidia","Nintendo Consoles","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Don't know","Unacceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","Education;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Don't know","Jeremy Corbyn","USA","10","9","5","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 7:41:33 AM GMT+1","Spie","2009","30-34","Male","Scotland","Undergraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console","Apple","AMD","AMD","Playstation","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Hybrid","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","No","Law & Justice;Policing;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Don't know","Eastern European states becoming more advanced and the flow of migrants stopping meaning we have less people willing to do the more menial jobs.","8","4","5","Gotten worse","Yes","No","None","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 7:44:18 AM GMT+1","Spie","2004","35-39","Male","Greater London","Undergraduate Degree","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","£100,000+","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;1080p TV","Apple","Intel","nVidia","None of them","Yes - I want more too","Public transport - other","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","Yes","EU/Brexit;Education;Climate/Environment","Don't know","Jo Swinson","Russia","9","0","2","Gotten worse","Yes","No","mac10","I am less active","Internet forums in general are in decline and increasingly the refuge of those banned from other social platforms. OCuk used to be fun but it’s now a cesspit of bitter old men.",""
"2019/09/04 7:56:51 AM GMT+1","Spie","2006","30-34","Male","North West","Undergraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£20,000 - 30,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Intel","AMD","Playstation","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Diesel","Not sure","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","No","NHS & Health;Taxation;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","China","9","8","8","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","GD has become less fun",""
"2019/09/04 8:01:06 AM GMT+1","Spie","2010","35-39","Male","South East","Postgraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Intel","AMD","All of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","Yes","Education;The Economy;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Jo Swinson","Russia","10","7","5","About the same","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 8:10:10 AM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","40-44","Male","South East","GCSE/O Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£10,000 - 20,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console;1080p TV","Both","Intel","nVidia","Playstation","Yes - I want more too","My legs (walking)","Not sure","Centre Left","","","","","","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","No","NHS & Health;The Economy;Climate/Environment","Don't know","Don't know","Iran","5","6","8","About the same","Yes","Yes","","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 8:10:50 AM GMT+1","Spie","2006","45-49","Male","East Anglia","A Levels","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Working class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;1080p TV","Apple","AMD","AMD","All of them","No - but I want some","Car - Diesel","Conservative","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Yes","Immigration;Elderly Care;Climate/Environment","Don't know","Boris Johnson","China","6","3","2","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 8:20:11 AM GMT+1","Spie","2007","25-29","Male","East Anglia","GCSE/O Levels","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Rent","In a relationship but not married","No","Self Employed","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Apple","Both","Both","Playstation","No - and I don't want any","Car - Diesel","Not sure","Don't know","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","NHS & Health","Scrap it","Don't know","","5","6","3","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Gucci Belt","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 8:29:50 AM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","35-39","Male","South West","None","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£100,000+","Rent","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Laptop","Apple","Intel","nVidia","None of them","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Diesel","Lib Dems","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","Law & Justice;Housing;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Don't know","China","8","5","5","About the same","Yes","Yes","Gucci Belt","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 8:37:49 AM GMT+1","Spie","2009","35-39","Male","North West","Undergraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Working class","£50,000 - 65,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Both","Both","nVidia","All of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Don't know","I voted leave","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Don't know","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","EU/Brexit;The Economy;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Don't know","China","8","6","6","About the same","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 8:38:34 AM GMT+1","Spie","2009","25-29","Male","Greater London","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£40,000 - 50,000","Live with parents/guardians","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);1080p TV","Both","Intel","nVidia","None of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Labour","Don't know","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","Religion;Policing;The Economy","Continue with it","Jeremy Corbyn","USA","9","3","10","Gotten worse","Yes","No","","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 8:44:07 AM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","40-44","Male","East Anglia","Postgraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Both","nVidia","Playstation","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Jo Swinson","Russia","9","6","6","About the same","Yes","No","Pancake","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 8:48:14 AM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","35-39","Male","East Midlands","A Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Live with parents/guardians","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Tablet;Laptop;Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Android","AMD","nVidia","Nintendo Consoles","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Not sure","Don't know","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Yes","Policing;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Nigel Farage","China","8","0","0","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 8:50:00 AM GMT+1","Spie","2005","35-39","Male","East Anglia","A Levels","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£20,000 - 30,000","Live with parents/guardians","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Apple","Both","nVidia","Xbox","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Not sure","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;Defense;Privacy","Continue with it","Don't know","Russia","7","2","8","Gotten worse","Maybe","Yes","Meme's are stupid and overdone","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 8:50:47 AM GMT+1","Spie","2004","30-34","Male","North West","Postgraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV","Apple","Intel","nVidia","Xbox","Yes - I want more too","Car - Diesel","Not sure","Centre Right","I couldn't vote at the time - would have voted remain","I would vote remain","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","No","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;The Economy","Continue with it","Don't know","Russia","3","7","9","Gotten better","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 8:53:14 AM GMT+1","Spie","2004","35-39","Male","Greater London","A Levels","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","None of them","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Public transport - train","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","Don't know","Education;NHS & Health;Housing","Don't know","Don't know","Russia","8","7","7","Gotten worse","Yes","No","I am not a shop","I am more active","I am not a shop",""
"2019/09/04 8:57:58 AM GMT+1","Spie","2006","40-44","Male","East Midlands","None","B - Middle Class","Working class","£50,000 - 65,000","Rent","In a relationship but not married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Apple","Intel","nVidia","Xbox","Yes - I want more too","Car - Hybrid","Not sure","Don't know","I could vote, but I didn't.","I can vote, but I won't","Acceptable","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Unacceptable","Don't know","Don't know","Education;NHS & Health;Elderly Care","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","China","4","3","2","Gotten worse","Maybe","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 9:00:28 AM GMT+1","Spie","2006","30-34","Male","North West","A Levels","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£20,000 - 30,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Not sure","Don't know","I could vote, but I didn't.","I can vote, but I won't","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","","Don't know","Don't know","","7","7","8","About the same","Yes","Yes","Haby Birtdoy","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 9:00:32 AM GMT+1","Spie","2005","65-69","Male","North West","A Levels","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£20,000 - 30,000","Rent","Married","Yes","Retired","Tablet;Desktop PC;1080p TV","Android","AMD","AMD","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Bicycle","Conservative","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","Education;The Economy;Housing","Continue with it","Boris Johnson","China","7","6","7","Gotten worse","Yes","No","none","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 9:17:56 AM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","50-54","Male","South East","GCSE/O Levels","B - Middle Class","Working class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Apple","Intel","","Xbox","No - and I don't want any","Car - Diesel","Labour","Left wing","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Don't know","","Continue with it","Don't know","","0","7","8","About the same","Yes","Yes","","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 9:59:06 AM GMT+1","Spie","2004","35-39","Male","Don't live in UK","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£50,000 - 65,000","Rent","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Xbox","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Bicycle","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I couldn't vote at the time - would have voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","No - and I support more federalism","Yes","Elderly Care;Pensions;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Don't know","Russia","9","2","5","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 10:00:32 AM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","50-54","Male","East Midlands","A Levels","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Working class","£65,000 - 80,000","Own my own home outright","Married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);4K TV","Android","Intel","Neither","None of them","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Petrol","Conservative","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Yes","EU/Brexit;Immigration;NHS & Health","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","Iran","3","5","5","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Pancake","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 10:02:11 AM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","80+","Male","North","Postgraduate Degree","Upper Class","Upper class","£100,000+","Own my own home outright","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Apple","AMD","AMD","All of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Electric vehicle","Labour","Right wing","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","No","Elderly Care;Pensions;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Jeremy Corbyn","EU","10","0","0","Gotten worse","No","Yes","Haby Birtdoy","I am less active","OcUK is becoming less and less active since 2002, soon there won't be any good people left. The end.",""
"2019/09/04 10:04:04 AM GMT+1","Spie","2004","30-34","Male","East Anglia","A Levels","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Apple","Intel","nVidia","Nintendo Consoles","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Conservative","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","Education;The Economy;Housing","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","Iran","5","7","6","About the same","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 10:11:30 AM GMT+1","Spie","2007","50-54","Male","West Midlands","GCSE/O Levels","D - Working Class","Working class","","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV","Apple","Intel","Neither","Nintendo Consoles","Yes - I want more too","Car - Diesel","Not sure","Don't know","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Unacceptable","Don't know","Yes","NHS & Health;Housing;Elderly Care","Scrap it","Don't know","Russia","6","10","10","About the same","Yes","No","Stand and bang","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 10:39:18 AM GMT+1","Spie","2003","30-34","Prefer not to say","South East","GCSE/O Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Nintendo Consoles","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Conservative","Centre Left","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Yes","Policing;Housing;Elderly Care","Scrap it","Jo Swinson","Russia","10","6","2","Gotten worse","Maybe","No","Gucci Belt","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 10:39:41 AM GMT+1","Spie","2013","30-34","Male","Yorkshire & Humberside","GCSE/O Levels","B - Middle Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Live with parents/guardians","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Apple","Neither","Neither","Playstation","No - but I want some","Car - Petrol","Not sure","Don't know","I voted leave","I would vote remain","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Acceptable","Don't know","Don't know","Immigration;NHS & Health;Housing","Scrap it","Don't know","Iran","5","7","5","About the same","Yes","No","Gucci Belt","I am more active","Quite clicky",""
"2019/09/04 10:41:02 AM GMT+1","Spie","2009","25-29","Male","East Midlands","GCSE/O Levels","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Working class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;4K TV","Android","Both","Both","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Diesel","Not sure","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Don't know","EU/Brexit;Policing","Don't know","Don't know","","6","6","9","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 10:41:22 AM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","30-34","Male","East Midlands","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£50,000 - 65,000","Own my own home outright","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","None of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Left wing","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Caroline Lucas","Russia","7","6","3","Gotten worse","Maybe","No","Pancake","I am less active","Mods are too authoritarian.",""
"2019/09/04 10:42:02 AM GMT+1","Spie","2004","30-34","Male","South East","A Levels","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£50,000 - 65,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Nintendo Consoles","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Don't know","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;Pensions","Continue with it","Don't know","USA","10","7","7","About the same","Yes","No","Pancake","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 10:43:09 AM GMT+1","Spie","2004","30-34","Male","South East","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£80,000 - 100,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","No","Self Employed","Smartphone;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Apple","Intel","Neither","Playstation","No - but I want some","Car - Petrol","Green Party","Don't know","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","EU/Brexit;Policing;The Economy","Continue with it","Don't know","Iran","8","8","7","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 10:49:14 AM GMT+1","Spie","2005","30-34","Male","Yorkshire & Humberside","A Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home outright","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Apple","Intel","nVidia","All of them","No - but I want some","Car - Diesel","Not sure","Don't know","I could vote, but I didn't.","I would vote remain","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Education;Immigration;NHS & Health","Don't know","Don't know","","3","7","4","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 10:56:25 AM GMT+1","Spie","2006","30-34","Male","South East","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£50,000 - 65,000","Rent","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);1080p TV","Apple","Intel","AMD","None of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;Education;NHS & Health","Continue with it","Don't know","Russia","8","4","4","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Pancake","I am less active","Pancake",""
"2019/09/04 11:17:42 AM GMT+1","Spie","2014","18-24","Male","Yorkshire & Humberside","A Levels","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Live with parents/guardians","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);1080p TV","Android","Both","Both","None of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Green Party","Left wing","I couldn't vote at the time - would have voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","Yes","Culture;Elderly Care;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Don't know","USA","10","7","5","Gotten better","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","Need more spar bag mysteries",""
"2019/09/04 11:24:51 AM GMT+1","Spie","2013","25-29","Male","East Anglia","A Levels","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£40,000 - 50,000","Live with parents/guardians","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV","Both","Both","nVidia","All of them","Yes - I want more too","Public transport - train","local independent","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Don't know","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Don't know","Education;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Don't know","Don't know","Russia","9","8","8","About the same","Yes","Yes","Gucci Belt","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 11:24:57 AM GMT+1","Spie","2009","35-39","Male","South East","GCSE/O Levels","Prefer not to say","Not sure","£20,000 - 30,000","Own my own home outright","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Laptop;1080p TV","Both","Both","Both","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Not sure","Don't know","I could vote, but I didn't.","Undecided/not sure/don't care","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Yes","Law & Justice;NHS & Health;Pensions","Scrap it","Don't know","USA","6","5","7","About the same","Yes","No","Fuzzy Frog","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 11:25:29 AM GMT+1","Spie","2006","40-44","Male","Scotland","GCSE/O Levels","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£65,000 - 80,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Self Employed","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","None of them","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Electric vehicle","Not sure","Don't know","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","No","Education;Law & Justice;NHS & Health","Scrap it","Don't know","EU","5","8","8","About the same","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 11:27:35 AM GMT+1","Spie","2015","40-44","Male","East Midlands","A Levels","Prefer not to say","Prefer not to say","£20,000 - 30,000","Rent","Single","No","Self Employed","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Both","nVidia","All of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Left wing","I voted leave","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Yes","Culture;NHS & Health;Housing","Scrap it","Jeremy Corbyn","USA","5","7","7","Gotten better","Yes","Yes","Gucci Belt","I am more active","none",""
"2019/09/04 11:32:40 AM GMT+1","Spie","2006","35-39","Male","West Midlands","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Working class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Both","Both","Both","All of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Don't know","USA","7","8","8","About the same","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 11:33:39 AM GMT+1","Spie","2008","30-34","Male","South West","A Levels","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Working class","£30,000 - 40,000","Rent","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV","Android","AMD","AMD","PS4 and Switch","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I support more federalism","Yes","Education;Housing;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Don't know","India","9","2","5","About the same","Yes","Yes","The (fairly useful [when it is implemented well])bracketing system.","I am more active","Pancake",""
"2019/09/04 11:45:56 AM GMT+1","Spie","2006","30-34","Male","Scotland","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Laptop;1080p TV","Android","Intel","Neither","None of them","No - but I want some","Bicycle","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;The Economy","Don't know","Don't know","","8","7","6","About the same","Yes","No","Gucci Belt","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 11:48:01 AM GMT+1","Spie","2010","45-49","Male","East Midlands","GCSE/O Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Apple","Intel","nVidia","Xbox","No - and I don't want any","Car - Diesel","Conservative","Don't know","I voted remain","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Don't know","No - and I don't support more federalism","No","Law & Justice;NHS & Health;The Economy","Continue with it","Boris Johnson","EU","6","4","7","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 11:51:08 AM GMT+1","Spie","2008","30-34","Male","North","GCSE/O Levels","D - Working Class","Working class","£10,000 - 20,000","Own my own home outright","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;1080p TV","Android","Intel","Both","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Diesel","Labour","Left wing","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Jeremy Corbyn","Russia","10","10","10","About the same","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 11:53:05 AM GMT+1","Spie","2003","30-34","Male","Don't live in UK","Undergraduate Degree","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","£100,000+","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Playstation","No - but I want some","Car - Petrol","Conservative","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","Law & Justice;NHS & Health;Pensions","Don't know","Boris Johnson","EU","7","6","7","About the same","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 11:56:00 AM GMT+1","Spie","2012","18-24","Male","South East","A Levels","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","£0 - 10,000","Live with parents/guardians","Single","No","Student","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;1080p TV","Apple","Intel","nVidia","None of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Left wing","I couldn't vote at the time - would have voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","Don't know","Don't know","EU/Brexit;Education;Climate/Environment","Don't know","Jo Swinson","Russia","10","6","4","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 11:57:11 AM GMT+1","Spie","2009","35-39","Male","South East","A Levels","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","Prefer not to say","Rent","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;4K TV","Android","Both","AMD","Playstation","No - and I don't want any","My legs (walking)","Labour","Don't know","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","NHS & Health;The Economy;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Don't know","China","9","7","10","About the same","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 12:15:35 PM GMT+1","Spie","2011","35-39","Your mum","Greater London","None","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£50,000 - 65,000","Rent","Married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Both","Both","Both","All of them","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Petrol","Your mum","Don't know","I couldn't vote at the time - would have voted leave","I would vote remain","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","Yes","Law & Justice;Policing;The Economy","Continue with it","Don't know","Stupid question. There are no current threats.","8","4","4","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","They're all tired and boring. ","I am more active","Full of idiots. ",""
"2019/09/04 12:24:57 PM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","45-49","Male","North West","Undergraduate Degree","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","£65,000 - 80,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Apple","Both","AMD","Playstation","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Diesel","Labour","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Don't know","Policing;NHS & Health;The Economy","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","USA","7","7","8","About the same","Yes","Yes","Stand and bang","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 12:40:41 PM GMT+1","Spie","2010","25-29","Male","South West","A Levels","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£10,000 - 20,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Games Console","Both","Intel","nVidia","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Diesel","Labour","Don't know","I could vote, but I didn't.","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","EU/Brexit;Policing;NHS & Health","Scrap it","Don't know","Iran","6","7","7","About the same","Yes","No","Pancake","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 12:44:20 PM GMT+1","Spie","2010","40-44","Male","Scotland","A Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Rent","Divorced","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV","Both","Intel","nVidia","Playstation","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Petrol","SNP","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","Yes","Education;NHS & Health;Housing","Scrap it","Don't know","Russia","9","7","6","About the same","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 12:59:12 PM GMT+1","Spie","2005","35-39","Male","North West","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);1080p TV","Android","Both","AMD","None of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Conservative","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","Education;Policing;Climate/Environment","Don't know","Don't know","Russia","6","7","6","About the same","Yes","Yes","Haby Birtdoy","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 12:59:50 PM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","40-44","Male","West Midlands","A Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£10,000 - 20,000","Own my own home outright","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Tablet;Desktop PC;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Both","Both","Playstation","No - and I don't want any","My legs (walking)","Not sure","Don't know","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Don't know","","Scrap it","Don't know","","7","7","7","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 1:06:14 PM GMT+1","Spie","2005","25-29","Male","Greater London","Undergraduate Degree","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","£65,000 - 80,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Android","AMD","Both","Xbox","Yes - I want more too","Public transport - train","Labour","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","No","Policing;NHS & Health;Housing","Continue with it","Jeremy Corbyn","Russia","10","3","3","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Gucci Belt","I am less active","Turning into a cesspit",""
"2019/09/04 1:10:30 PM GMT+1","Spie","2017","25-29","Male","Yorkshire & Humberside","A Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Divorced","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Both","Both","Xbox","No - and I don't want any","Car - Diesel","Not sure","Don't know","I could vote, but I didn't.","I can vote, but I won't","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Don't know","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;The Economy","Scrap it","Don't know","Islam","5","5","5","About the same","Yes","No","Gucci Belt","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 1:12:46 PM GMT+1","Spie","2009","25-29","Male","East Anglia","A Levels","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Rent","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Apple","Both","nVidia","Playstation","Yes - I want more too","Car - Diesel","Conservative","Don't know","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Yes","Immigration;NHS & Health;Housing","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","EU","7","8","10","About the same","Yes","Yes","Gucci Belt","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 1:16:58 PM GMT+1","Spie","2011","30-34","Male","South West","Postgraduate Degree","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£10,000 - 20,000","Rent","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Both","Both","All of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Not sure","Don't know","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Yes","The Economy;Climate/Environment;Trade","Scrap it","Don't know","USA","10","3","7","Gotten better","Yes","Yes","I don't meme","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 1:17:33 PM GMT+1","Spie","2015","25-29","Male","South West","A Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£30,000 - 40,000","Rent","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console;4K TV","Apple","Intel","nVidia","Nintendo Consoles","No - but I want some","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Don't know","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Don't know","Education;NHS & Health;Housing","Don't know","Don't know","North Korea","9","8","3","About the same","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","A good wealth of knowledge. I feel like an outlier of the forums demographic but there is so many different people on here I feel you can ask anything and get an answer. ",""
"2019/09/04 1:23:56 PM GMT+1","Spie","2006","40-44","Stargender","Greater London","Postgraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£20,000 - 30,000","Rent","Married","No","Work - Part Time","Desktop PC;Laptop","I don't use a smartphone, I use a Nokia brick.","Intel","AMD","None of them","Evil!!!!!","Public transport - train","Brexit Party","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Don't know","EU/Brexit;Education;Immigration","Don't know","Nigel Farage","Papua New Guinea","6","6","2","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Boxing stance!","I am less active","Everyone there seems depressed.",""
"2019/09/04 1:41:04 PM GMT+1","Spie","2007","Under 18","Female","Scotland","None","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£10,000 - 20,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Single","No","Work - Part Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;1080p TV","Apple","Neither","Neither","Nintendo Consoles","No - and I don't want any","Public transport - bus","Sinn Fein","Far right","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Don't know","Acceptable","Don't know","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Yes","EU/Brexit;Immigration;Law & Justice","Scrap it","Nigel Farage","EU","10","3","2","About the same","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","It's both terrible and great at the same time.",""
"2019/09/04 1:48:17 PM GMT+1","Spie","2011","25-29","Male","West Midlands","GCSE/O Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£50,000 - 65,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;4K TV","Both","Both","Both","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Motorbike","Conservative","Don't know","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","Yes","Law & Justice;Policing;NHS & Health","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","EU","0","5","3","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","None","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 1:48:36 PM GMT+1","Spie","2005","50-54","Male","South West","GCSE/O Levels","E - Non Working","Working class","£0 - 10,000","Living in Social Housing","In a relationship but not married","No","Unemployed","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","None of them","No - but I want some","My legs (walking)","Conservative","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","Don't know","Immigration;NHS & Health;Housing","Don't know","Boris Johnson","EU","7","7","7","About the same","Yes","No","Ceiling Cat","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 1:49:00 PM GMT+1","Spie","2011","50-54","Male","North East","Postgraduate Degree","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","£100,000+","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);4K TV;1080p TV","Android","AMD","nVidia","None of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","Yes","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;The Economy","Continue with it","Don't know","Russia","10","8","5","About the same","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 1:50:24 PM GMT+1","Spie","2005","30-34","Male","South East","Postgraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Apple","Both","nVidia","Xbox","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","Policing;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Don't know","China","8","7","10","About the same","Yes","Yes","Haby Birtdoy","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 2:00:08 PM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","35-39","Male","East Midlands","GCSE/O Levels","B - Middle Class","Working class","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Xbox","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Diesel","Labour","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","Yes","Policing;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Don't know","China","8","3","4","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Haby Birtdoy","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 2:01:38 PM GMT+1","Spie","2012","35-39","Male","North West","A Levels","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Games Console;4K TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Playstation","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Public transport - other","Not sure","Left wing","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;The Economy;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Don't know","China","8","5","1","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 2:01:54 PM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","50-54","Male","South East","A Levels","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","£80,000 - 100,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Apple","Both","AMD","Playstation","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Conservative","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;The Economy","Scrap it","Don't know","Russia","6","3","2","Gotten worse","Maybe","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 2:02:09 PM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","40-44","Male","East Midlands","A Levels","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Apple","Both","nVidia","All of them","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Petrol","Conservative","Centre Left","I voted leave","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","Yes","EU/Brexit;The Economy;Housing","Continue with it","Don't know","Russia","5","8","8","Gotten better","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 2:05:11 PM GMT+1","Spie","2005","30-34","Male","South East","A Levels","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£65,000 - 80,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);4K TV","Android","Neither","Neither","None of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I support more federalism","No","Education;NHS & Health;The Economy","Scrap it","Jo Swinson","China","8","2","2","Gotten worse","Maybe","No","","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 2:05:14 PM GMT+1","Spie","2010","30-34","Male","South East","Undergraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£20,000 - 30,000","Rent","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;1080p TV","Apple","Intel","nVidia","None of them","No - but I want some","My legs (walking)","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;The Economy;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Jo Swinson","Russia","7","3","3","About the same","Yes","No","Gucci Belt","I am less active","The most creative contribution in this section should win a Gucci Belt!",""
"2019/09/04 2:25:50 PM GMT+1","Spie","2005","30-34","Male","South West","A Levels","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","£50,000 - 65,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Both","nVidia","Playstation","Yes - I want more too","Car - Diesel","Conservative","Don't know","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Unacceptable","Don't know","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Don't know","No","Immigration;Law & Justice;Policing","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","Iran","0","6","9","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Stand and bang","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 2:31:02 PM GMT+1","Spie","2009","35-39","Male","South East","A Levels","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£80,000 - 100,000","Rent","Divorced","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV","Both","AMD","AMD","All of them","Yes - I want more too","Public transport - train","Conservative","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","No","Education;Law & Justice;The Economy","Continue with it","Don't know","USA","2","7","6","About the same","Yes","Yes","Haby Birtdoy","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 2:36:13 PM GMT+1","Spie","2005","40-44","Male","East Midlands","A Levels","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£50,000 - 65,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV","Android","AMD","AMD","All of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Conservative","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Yes","NHS & Health;The Economy;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","Iran","10","2","2","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Gucci Belt","I am more active","Toilet humour, the arse end of the internet.....but good fun",""
"2019/09/04 2:37:18 PM GMT+1","Spie","2003","35-39","Male","East Midlands","Undergraduate Degree","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£30,000 - 40,000","Rent","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);1080p TV","Apple","Intel","nVidia","None of them","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Petrol","Not sure","Don't know","I voted leave","I would vote remain","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Immigration;Policing;NHS & Health","Don't know","Don't know","","8","8","8","About the same","Yes","Yes","No idea","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 2:40:50 PM GMT+1","Spie","2006","40-44","Male","South East","None","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","£65,000 - 80,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);4K TV;1080p TV","Apple","Intel","nVidia","Xbox","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Diesel","Conservative","Don't know","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Unacceptable","Don't know","Don't know","Education;Culture;NHS & Health","Don't know","Boris Johnson","North Korea","9","8","7","About the same","Yes","Yes","pass","I am more active","Its my go to forum, but at times can be scary posting thoughts/comments through fear of people being very direct and or borderline bullying, but can be an amazing place to talk, learn and see how the wider group ",""
"2019/09/04 2:46:39 PM GMT+1","Spie","2009","30-34","Male","Greater London","Undergraduate Degree","Upper Class","Upper class","£100,000+","Rent","In a relationship but not married","No","Self Employed","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;4K TV","Apple","Intel","nVidia","All of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Labour","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","No","NHS & Health;Housing;Taxation","Continue with it","Jeremy Corbyn","China","0","7","5","About the same","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 2:47:18 PM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","45-49","Male","West Midlands","A Levels","B - Middle Class","Working class","£65,000 - 80,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Self Employed","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Both","Intel","nVidia","Nintendo Consoles","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","Education;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Jo Swinson","USA","9","8","8","About the same","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 3:10:45 PM GMT+1","Spie","2009","25-29","Male","South East","GCSE/O Levels","Upper Class","Upper class","£100,000+","Own my own home outright","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV","Android","AMD","nVidia","All of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Diesel","Labour","","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Don't know","EU/Brexit;The Economy;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Jeremy Corbyn","China","8","8","8","Gotten better","Yes","No","Gucci Belt","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 3:15:18 PM GMT+1","Spie","2012","80+","Attack helicopter","East Anglia","Postgraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£0 - 10,000","Own my own home outright","Single","No","Student","Smartphone;Desktop PC;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Android","AMD","Both","Playstation","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Labour","Don't know","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","Religion;Immigration;Policing","Scrap it","Jeremy Corbyn","EU","0","8","10","About the same","Yes","","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","Make Acme a mod in charge of motors",""
"2019/09/04 3:27:55 PM GMT+1","I'm a robot and I pick the first answer - if you select this I will discredit your survey answers","2007","40-44","Male","South East","A Levels","D - Working Class","Middle class","£10,000 - 20,000","Living in Social Housing","In a relationship but not married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC","Android","Intel","AMD","None of them","No - but I want some","Public transport - bus","Labour","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I support more federalism","Don't know","NHS & Health;The Economy;Climate/Environment","Don't know","Don't know","China","10","7","4","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 3:40:28 PM GMT+1","Spie","2009","18-24","Male","South East","Postgraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£50,000 - 65,000","Rent","Single","No","Self Employed","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;4K TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","None of them","Don't see the point until owning a home","Car - Diesel","Conservative","Right wing","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Don't know","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","Policing;The Economy;Housing","Continue with it","Don't know","China","7","6","7","About the same","Yes","Yes","","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 3:40:56 PM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","55-59","Male","Greater London","A Levels","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£65,000 - 80,000","Own my own home outright","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Part Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);1080p TV","Android","Intel","Both","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Motorbike","No one","Centre Right","I could vote, but I didn't.","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Yes","Immigration;Policing;Defense","Continue with it","Don't know","EU","2","1","4","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","Ten years ago and earlier it was frequented by fairly mature and reasonably intelligent people it felt. Now it's full of young idiots it would seem.",""
"2019/09/04 4:05:30 PM GMT+1","Spie","2004","35-39","Male","Scotland","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","Prefer not to say","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console;1080p TV","Apple","Both","nVidia","Playstation","No - and I don't want any","Bicycle","SNP","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I support more federalism","Yes","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Jo Swinson","USA","7","5","5","About the same","Yes","Yes","Gucci Belt","I am less active","Hovis",""
"2019/09/04 4:10:39 PM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","40-44","Female","North","Postgraduate Degree","A - Upper Middle Class","Working class","£80,000 - 100,000","Own my own home outright","Married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console;4K TV","Apple","Mac","Mac","Playstation","Yes - I want more too","Bicycle","Green Party","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I support more federalism","Yes","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Don't know","USA","8","4","5","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Stand and bang","I am less active","Big decline with left wing posters heading to SC and right wing posters to GD. Specialist forums are still decent",""
"2019/09/04 4:42:30 PM GMT+1","Spie","2006","30-34","Male","North West","A Levels","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console;4K TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Playstation","No - but I want some","Car - Petrol","Conservative","Don't know","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Yes","Education;Policing;NHS & Health","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","China","9","7","8","About the same","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 6:27:30 PM GMT+1","Spie","2014","30-34","Male","Don't live in UK","Postgraduate Degree","A - Upper Middle Class","Upper class","£50,000 - 65,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Both","Both","Playstation","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Labour","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Don't know","Education;NHS & Health;Taxation","Don't know","Jeremy Corbyn","USA","5","6","2","About the same","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 6:33:50 PM GMT+1","Spie","2017","35-39","Male","South East","Undergraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Rent","In a relationship but not married","Yes","Work - Part Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Other as a non-voter","Don't know","I could vote, but I didn't.","I can vote, but I won't","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Don't know","Education;Law & Justice;Housing","Continue with it","Don't know","USA","6","4","7","About the same","Yes","No","None. Cliched load of ********.","I am more active","Variety of sections appeal to a variety of interests. GC forum let down by certain users posting constant clickbait *****, moderators need to be stricter on it (also re: above, too many sheep using cliches on virtually every thread - tiresome).",""
"2019/09/04 6:44:59 PM GMT+1","Spie","2007","35-39","Male","West Midlands","A Levels","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Live with parents/guardians","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Games Console;4K TV","Apple","Intel","nVidia","Playstation","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Diesel","Not sure","Don't know","I voted leave","I would vote remain","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Don't know","Unacceptable","Don't know","No","EU/Brexit;Law & Justice;The Economy","Continue with it","Don't know","North Korea","9","8","8","About the same","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 6:45:33 PM GMT+1","Spie","2004","30-34","Male","Northern Ireland","Undergraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£20,000 - 30,000","Live with parents/guardians","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Smart watch/fitness band","Android","Intel","nVidia","","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Not sure","Centre Right","I couldn't vote at the time - would have voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","Education;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","","Don't know","Russia","7","5","3","About the same","Yes","No","Pancake","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 6:47:36 PM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","40-44","Male","South East","GCSE/O Levels","Prefer not to say","Prefer not to say","Prefer not to say","Rent","Single","No","Prefer not to say","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Nintendo Consoles","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Don't know","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;Housing","Continue with it","Jo Swinson","Russia","8","3","7","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Pancake","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 6:48:51 PM GMT+1","Spie","2009","30-34","Male","North West","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","Prefer not to say","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","No","Self Employed","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","All of them","No - but I want some","Car - Petrol","Not sure","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Don't know","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","EU/Brexit;Immigration;Pensions","Continue with it","Don't know","Russia","6","2","5","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Queen wasp","I am less active","The football forum is particularly terrible these days and is run by angry Liverpool fans that shout down any other people's thoughts or opinions. I stopped posting there years ago because of it. It needs sorting out really.",""
"2019/09/04 7:05:19 PM GMT+1","Spie","2002","40-44","Male","Yorkshire & Humberside","GCSE/O Levels","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Working class","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console","Apple","","Neither","Playstation","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Don't know","EU/Brexit;Education;The Economy","Continue with it","Don't know","EU","6","7","9","About the same","Yes","No","Gucci Belt","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 7:09:33 PM GMT+1","Spie","2005","30-34","Male","South East","A Levels","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£20,000 - 30,000","Rent","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console","Android","Both","nVidia","Xbox","No - and I don't want any","Car - Diesel","Conservative","Centre Right","I could vote, but I didn't.","I would vote remain","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Don't know","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Don't know","Education;Policing;NHS & Health","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","China","3","7","10","About the same","Yes","Yes","Pancake","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 8:05:01 PM GMT+1","Spie","2009","45-49","Male","Wales","Undergraduate Degree","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£50,000 - 65,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Smart watch/fitness band;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Diesel","Labour","Don't know","I couldn't vote at the time - would have voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","Don't know","EU/Brexit;Immigration;Pensions","Don't know","Don't know","","7","6","8","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Haby Birtdoy","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 8:10:16 PM GMT+1","Spie","2007","50-54","Male","East Midlands","GCSE/O Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Own my own home outright","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;1080p TV","Android","Both","AMD","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Hybrid","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Don't know","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Yes","Education;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Don't know","Jo Swinson","China","8","6","2","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","Gradually becoming less active, more a quiet and less interesting backwater.",""
"2019/09/04 8:14:26 PM GMT+1","Spie","2013","45-49","Male","South East","GCSE/O Levels","D - Working Class","Working class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc)","Android","AMD","nVidia","None of them","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Petrol","Conservative","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","No","Immigration;Policing;NHS & Health","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","Pakistan","6","5","5","About the same","Yes","Yes","Boxing stance","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 8:26:43 PM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","45-49","Male","South West","Undergraduate Degree","D - Working Class","Not sure","Prefer not to say","Rent","Single","No","Unemployed","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Xbox","No - but I want some","My legs (walking)","Labour","Centre Left","I voted leave","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","NHS & Health;Elderly Care;Climate/Environment","Don't know","Jeremy Corbyn","USA","10","4","4","Gotten better","Yes","Yes","Gucci Belt","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 8:31:24 PM GMT+1","Spie","2006","30-34","Male","South West","Postgraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","Prefer not to say","Rent","Single","No","Student","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;4K TV","Android","Intel","AMD","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Public transport - train","Not sure","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Don't know","NHS & Health;Elderly Care;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Don't know","Russia","7","6","6","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Gucci Belt","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 8:47:56 PM GMT+1","Spie","2006","30-34","Male","North West","A Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Xbox","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Left wing","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Yes","Education;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Don't know","Jeremy Corbyn","Iran","7","6","7","About the same","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 8:48:41 PM GMT+1","Spie","2005","30-34","Male","Greater London","A Levels","A - Upper Middle Class","Working class","£100,000+","Own my own home outright","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Apple","Intel","nVidia","Playstation","No - and I don't want any","My legs (walking)","Conservative","Centre Right","I voted remain","Undecided/not sure/don't care","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Yes - and I support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;Law & Justice;The Economy","Continue with it","Boris Johnson","Russia","5","5","3","About the same","Yes","No","Stand and bang","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 8:55:21 PM GMT+1","Spie","2009","35-39","Male","East Anglia","Postgraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;4K TV","Android","Intel","AMD","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Diesel","Conservative","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","Don't know","The Economy;Elderly Care;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","Russia","6","7","6","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 9:00:28 PM GMT+1","Spie","2018","25-29","Male","South East","Postgraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV","Android","Both","nVidia","All of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Green Party","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","No","EU/Brexit;Immigration;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Nigel Farage","China","6","7","7","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 9:01:35 PM GMT+1","Spie","2004","30-34","Male","Scotland","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Working class","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Apple","Intel","nVidia","Playstation","Yes - I want more too","Public transport - bus","SNP","Don't know","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Acceptable","Don't know","Yes","Policing;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Don't know","Russia","7","6","5","About the same","Yes","Yes","Pancake","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 9:04:44 PM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","35-39","Male","South West","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Playstation","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Petrol","Not sure","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","NHS & Health;Elderly Care;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Don't know","China","9","6","3","About the same","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 9:10:15 PM GMT+1","Spie","2002","35-39","Male","West Midlands","A Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;1080p TV","Apple","AMD","AMD","Nintendo Consoles","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Petrol","Not sure","Don't know","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Policing;NHS & Health;The Economy","Scrap it","Don't know","Russia","6","8","7","About the same","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 9:23:31 PM GMT+1","Spie","2012","25-29","Male","Yorkshire & Humberside","Undergraduate Degree","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home outright","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Laptop;Games Console;1080p TV","Both","Intel","nVidia","Playstation","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Brexit Party","Don't know","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Don't know","Yes","EU/Brexit;Immigration;Housing","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","North Korea","2","4","2","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 9:36:56 PM GMT+1","Spie","2007","45-49","Male","East Anglia","Undergraduate Degree","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","£100,000+","Own my own home outright","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console;1080p TV","Apple","Intel","Both","Xbox","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","No","Culture;Elderly Care;Pensions","Continue with it","Jo Swinson","USA","9","5","3","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Gucci Belt","I am less active","It is a genuine shame the the moderators allowed the standards of Speakers Corner to decline to GD level. It is virtually pointless posting there now. That said, moderating is horrible and time consuming, and overall I think that they do a good job.",""
"2019/09/04 9:50:58 PM GMT+1","Spie","2004","30-34","Male","West Midlands","GCSE/O Levels","D - Working Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Live with parents/guardians","In a relationship but not married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC","Apple","Intel","AMD","None of them","No - but I want some","Car - Petrol","Not sure","Don't know","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Don't know","Don't know","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Don't know","EU/Brexit;Immigration;NHS & Health","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","Russia","5","6","5","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/04 9:59:55 PM GMT+1","Spie","2004","40-44","Male","North West","A Levels","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","£80,000 - 100,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Self Employed","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;1080p TV","Android","Both","nVidia","","Yes - I want more too","van","Conservative","Right wing","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Yes","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;The Economy","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","Russia","8","5","7","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/04 10:00:53 PM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","40-44","Male","West Midlands","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","","£80,000 - 100,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);1080p TV","Apple","Intel","Neither","None of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Diesel","Conservative","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","Don't know","EU/Brexit;The Economy;Taxation","Continue with it","Boris Johnson","Russia","6","6","9","About the same","Yes","Yes","Stand and bang","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/05 12:22:44 AM GMT+1","Spie","2008","25-29","Male","Yorkshire & Humberside","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV","Both","AMD","AMD","Playstation","Yes - I want more too","Public transport - train","Labour","Don't know","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;Housing","Continue with it","Don't know","USA","5","5","3","About the same","Yes","No","Pancake","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/05 12:49:53 AM GMT+1","Spie","2006","30-34","Wombat","South West","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£65,000 - 80,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;1080p TV","Android","AMD","AMD","Nintendo Consoles","No - and I don't want any","My legs (walking)","Conservative","Don't know","I couldn't vote at the time - would have voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;The Economy;Defense","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","USA","8","5","3","About the same","Yes","No","Stand and bang","I am less active","**** reddit",""
"2019/09/05 2:49:15 AM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","40-44","Male","South East","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£80,000 - 100,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Self Employed","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Both","Both","All of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","EU/Brexit;Law & Justice;NHS & Health","Don't know","Don't know","Russia","8","3","5","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Pancake","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/05 3:01:22 AM GMT+1","Spie","2010","45-49","Male","Yorkshire & Humberside","Postgraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Rent","Divorced","Yes","Self Employed","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;4K TV","Android","Intel","Both","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Public transport - other","Not sure","Don't know","I could vote, but I didn't.","I can vote, but I won't","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Acceptable","Don't know","Don't know","EU/Brexit;Immigration;NHS & Health","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","10","7","7","About the same","Yes","No","Don't know","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/05 5:13:20 AM GMT+1","Spie","2004","45-49","Male","East Midlands","Postgraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£50,000 - 65,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Public transport - bus","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Don't know","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","No","Education;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Jo Swinson","Russia","10","3","6","About the same","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am less active","A lot of the time I start to post then realise it's not worth the hassle. We have a lot of idiot members I cba to engage with",""
"2019/09/05 6:47:12 AM GMT+1","Spie","2009","25-29","Male","East Anglia","A Levels","B - Middle Class","Working class","£40,000 - 50,000","Rent","Married","No","Self Employed","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Playstation","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Conservative","Don't know","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","No","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;The Economy","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","USA","9","7","9","About the same","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/05 7:18:51 AM GMT+1","Spie","2009","40-44","Male","South East","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;1080p TV","Android","Intel","AMD","Wii","No - but I want some","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;Education;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Don't know","China","10","6","7","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Delivery letter post","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/05 7:33:21 AM GMT+1","Spie","2012","45-49","Male","North West","Postgraduate Degree","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","Prefer not to say","Rent","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop","Android","Intel","Both","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Bicycle","Would not vote","Don't know","I could vote, but I didn't.","I can vote, but I won't","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Don't know","The Economy;Climate/Environment;Welfare state","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","Russia","9","2","3","About the same","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","Too much bickering",""
"2019/09/05 8:23:55 AM GMT+1","Spie","2006","45-49","Male","North East","A Levels","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Playstation","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;Policing;NHS & Health","Continue with it","Jo Swinson","USA","7","2","10","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/05 9:34:26 AM GMT+1","Spie","2003","30-34","Male","West Midlands","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£50,000 - 65,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Apple","Intel","nVidia","Xbox","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Conservative","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;Housing","Scrap it","Don't know","China","8","5","5","About the same","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/05 10:19:20 AM GMT+1","Spie","2005","30-34","Male","South East","Undergraduate Degree","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Both","Both","None of them","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Petrol","Brexit Party","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Don't know","Education;Religion;Taxation","Continue with it","Nigel Farage","China","2","5","3","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/05 10:22:32 AM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","45-49","Male","Greater London","A Levels","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","£100,000+","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;1080p TV","Android","Both","AMD","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","No","Education;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Don't know","China","8","8","5","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Haby Birtdoy","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/05 10:44:50 AM GMT+1","Spie","2003","50-54","Male","South East","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);1080p TV","Both","Neither","Neither","None of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Right","I voted remain","Undecided/not sure/don't care","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","Law & Justice;Policing;NHS & Health","Continue with it","Don't know","Russia","8","9","7","About the same","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/05 11:01:27 AM GMT+1","Spie","2010","30-34","Male","North West","Postgraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Rent","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop","Android","Intel","nVidia","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Labour","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","Yes","Education;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Jeremy Corbyn","China","10","4","4","Gotten better","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/05 12:00:41 PM GMT+1","Spie","2004","35-39","Male","North West","Undergraduate Degree","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Middle class","£80,000 - 100,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console;1080p TV","Apple","Intel","nVidia","Playstation","No - but I want some","Car - Petrol","Labour","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;The Economy","Continue with it","Jeremy Corbyn","Russia","7","7","9","About the same","Yes","Yes","Gucci Belt","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/05 12:11:35 PM GMT+1","Spie","2004","40-44","Male","Don't live in UK","GCSE/O Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£0 - 10,000","Rent","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","None of them","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Petrol","Not in UK","Don't know","I could vote, but I didn't.","Undecided/not sure/don't care","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Policing;NHS & Health;Housing","Don't know","Don't know","EU","7","4","4","About the same","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","","To the above Q, i'm as active, neither more, or less.",""
"2019/09/05 12:21:29 PM GMT+1","Spie","2006","35-39","Male","South East","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£50,000 - 65,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Part Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Both","Both","Nintendo Consoles","No - but I want some","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Don't know","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Don't know","USA","10","8","8","About the same","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/05 12:25:59 PM GMT+1","Spie","2013","50-54","Male","Don't live in UK","Undergraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Working class","£10,000 - 20,000","Own my own home outright","Married","Yes","Self Employed","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Games Console;1080p TV","Apple","Intel","AMD","Nintendo Consoles","No - and I don't want any","Car - Diesel","Lib Dems","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;Religion;Law & Justice","Scrap it","Don't know","Islam","4","8","8","About the same","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/05 12:31:16 PM GMT+1","Spie","2007","30-34","Male","North East","A Levels","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Working class","Prefer not to say","Own my own home with mortgage","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;1080p TV","Android","Intel","AMD","None of them","No - but I want some","Car - Diesel","Green Party of England and Wales","Left wing","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","Policing;NHS & Health;Housing","Scrap it","Don't know","Russia","7","8","7","Gotten better","Yes","No","Pancake","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/05 1:03:42 PM GMT+1","Spie","2012","55-59","Semi-Partial-AIS non-cis XYYXX-Chromosomal non-feminine male with high testosterone levels... but mostly male. ","South West","GCSE/O Levels","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Rent","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC","Android","Intel","nVidia","Gameboy Advance SP, Nintendo DS Lite","No - and I don't want any","Motorbike","Not sure","Right wing","I voted remain","Undecided/not sure/don't care","Don't know","Don't know","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Yes","Culture;Law & Justice;Climate/Environment","Don't know","Don't know","USA","9","4","2","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Boxing stance","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/05 1:05:36 PM GMT+1","I'm a robot and I pick the first answer - if you select this I will discredit your survey answers","Pre 2002","80+","Female","Wales","Postgraduate Degree","Upper Class","Upper class","£100,000+","Own my own home outright","Single","No","Unemployed","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Both","Both","Both","All of them","Yes - I want more too","Public transport - bus","Plaid Cymru","Far Left","I could vote, but I didn't.","Undecided/not sure/don't care","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Yes - and I support more federalism","Don't know","Immigration;The Economy;Pensions","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","China","0","10","10","About the same","Maybe","No","Gucci Belt","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/05 1:07:28 PM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","30-34","Male","South East","A Levels","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£100,000+","Own my own home outright","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Apple","Intel","Both","All of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Diesel","Conservative","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;The Economy;Taxation","Continue with it","Don't know","China","2","2","2","About the same","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/05 1:12:34 PM GMT+1","Spie","2004","30-34","Male","West Midlands","Undergraduate Degree","A - Upper Middle Class","Working class","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Self Employed","Smartphone;Tablet;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Xbox","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Brexit Party","Don't know","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Don't know","NHS & Health;Taxation;Defense","Scrap it","Nigel Farage","Russia","10","5","10","About the same","Maybe","No","","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/05 1:13:35 PM GMT+1","Spie","2007","30-34","Male","North West","Undergraduate Degree","D - Working Class","Working class","£10,000 - 20,000","Live with parents/guardians","Single","No","Work - Part Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console;4K TV","Apple","Intel","Both","Playstation","No - but I want some","Car - Petrol","Labour","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","Law & Justice;Policing;The Economy","Continue with it","Don't know","USA","8","2","2","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Stand and bang","I am less active","Far right tendencies and racism put me off using forum.",""
"2019/09/05 1:49:17 PM GMT+1","Spie","2006","30-34","Ostrich","South East","A Levels","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV","Apple","Intel","nVidia","All of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Don't know","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Don't know","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","Law & Justice;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Don't know","China","7","6","4","About the same","Yes","No","Stand and bang","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/05 1:49:37 PM GMT+1","Spie","2010","30-34","Male","Yorkshire & Humberside","A Levels","B - Middle Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Playstation","No - but I want some","My legs (walking)","Labour","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Don't know","NHS & Health;The Economy;Housing","Scrap it","Don't know","USA","9","8","8","About the same","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/05 1:54:48 PM GMT+1","Spie","2005","45-49","Male","South East","A Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Rent","Single","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Smart watch/fitness band;4K TV;1080p TV","Android","AMD","AMD","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Public transport - bus","Labour","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Don't know","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Don't know","Don't know","none","10","5","10","About the same","Yes","No","hate memes","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/05 2:03:23 PM GMT+1","Spie","2003","35-39","Male","East Midlands","A Levels","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV","Android","Both","Both","Xbox","Yes - I want more too","Public transport - train","Not sure","Don't know","I could vote, but I didn't.","I would vote leave","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Unacceptable","Don't know","Don't know","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Don't know","Nigel Farage","Russia","7","6","6","About the same","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","Favourite forum to browse and *contribute to, has been for a long time. *Quality of contributions may vary.",""
"2019/09/05 3:45:27 PM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","50-54","Male","East Anglia","GCSE/O Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£80,000 - 100,000","Own my own home outright","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Apple","Intel","nVidia","None of them","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Public transport - train","Lib Dems","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","Policing;NHS & Health;The Economy","Scrap it","Don't know","USA","9","4","5","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Pancake","I am more active","Overall members have become more political active and opinionated over the last few years or so but this extends outside the forum.",""
"2019/09/05 4:01:25 PM GMT+1","Spie","2003","50-54","Male","North East","Undergraduate Degree","A - Upper Middle Class","Working class","£65,000 - 80,000","Own my own home outright","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);4K TV;1080p TV","Both","","nVidia","None of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Diesel","Labour","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Don't know","Housing;Elderly Care;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Jo Swinson","Russia","9","5","9","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Haby Birtdoy","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/05 4:08:20 PM GMT+1","Spie","2007","40-44","Female","East Anglia","A Levels","D - Working Class","Middle class","£10,000 - 20,000","Rent","Divorced","Yes","Self Employed","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;1080p TV","Android","AMD","AMD","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Not sure","Don't know","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","Education;The Economy;Climate/Environment","Don't know","Don't know","","7","7","8","About the same","Yes","No","I did Nazi that coming","","",""
"2019/09/05 4:30:39 PM GMT+1","Spie","2008","35-39","Male","North West","Undergraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£20,000 - 30,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;1080p TV","Android","","nVidia","n64","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Conservative","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","No","Policing;NHS & Health;The Economy","Continue with it","Nigel Farage","Russia","9","0","0","Gotten worse","No","Yes","Gucci Belt","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/05 4:39:13 PM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","30-34","Male","South West","Undergraduate Degree","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£50,000 - 65,000","Rent","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV","Apple","Both","Both","All of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Not sure","Centre Right","I voted leave","I can vote, but I won't","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Don't know","NHS & Health;Taxation;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Don't know","China","7","10","7","About the same","Yes","No","Stand and bang","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/05 5:05:16 PM GMT+1","Spie","2016","35-39","Male","South East","Undergraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Working class","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Intel","AMD","Playstation","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I couldn't vote at the time - would have voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Jo Swinson","China","10","7","7","About the same","Yes","Yes","Haby Birtdoy","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/05 5:25:48 PM GMT+1","Spie","2012","35-39","Male","Yorkshire & Humberside","GCSE/O Levels","D - Working Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Both","Both","nVidia","Playstation","No - but I want some","Car - Diesel","Conservative","Right wing","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Yes","Education;Policing;NHS & Health","Scrap it","Nigel Farage","Iran","7","9","9","About the same","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/05 5:45:14 PM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","70-74","Male","South East","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£100,000+","Own my own home outright","Married","Yes","Retired","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);1080p TV","Android","Intel","AMD","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Diesel","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","No","NHS & Health;The Economy;Housing","Continue with it","Jo Swinson","Russia","8","5","5","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Gucci Belt","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/05 5:50:42 PM GMT+1","Spie","2006","25-29","Male","South East","A Levels","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","£50,000 - 65,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Xbox","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","My legs (walking)","Lib Dems","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;The Economy","Scrap it","Jo Swinson","China","9","8","8","Gotten worse","Yes","No","","I am less active","They are not what they used to be but still home!",""
"2019/09/05 5:54:33 PM GMT+1","Spie","2003","35-39","Male","West Midlands","A Levels","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£50,000 - 65,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","None of them","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Petrol","Conservative","Centre Left","I voted leave","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;Policing;The Economy","Don't know","Boris Johnson","Russia","8","8","8","About the same","Yes","No","","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/05 6:03:32 PM GMT+1","Spie","2011","18-24","Male","East Midlands","GCSE/O Levels","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","£40,000 - 50,000","Live with parents/guardians","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Both","Intel","Both","None of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Likely just cry","Don't know","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","","Don't know","EU/Brexit;Policing;Housing","","","Russia","8","9","","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/05 6:15:03 PM GMT+1","Spie","2018","45-49","Prefer not to say","North East","Undergraduate Degree","Prefer not to say","Working class","Prefer not to say","Own my own home outright","In a relationship but not married","No","Prefer not to say","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Both","Both","Playstation","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","Don't know","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Jo Swinson","USA","10","5","2","About the same","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/05 6:43:30 PM GMT+1","Spie","2002","40-44","Male","West Midlands","GCSE/O Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Divorced","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Both","Both","Xbox","Yes - I want more too","Van","No ******* Idea what any of them wallys actually do !","Don't know","I could vote, but I didn't.","I can vote, but I won't","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","The Economy;Taxation;Pensions","Scrap it","Don't know","EU","8","7","7","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Looks fine to me =D","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/05 6:54:32 PM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","40-44","Male","East Anglia","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Not sure","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;1080p TV","Apple","Intel","Neither","Playstation","No - but I want some","Car - Diesel","Not sure","Don't know","I could vote, but I didn't.","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Don't know","","Don't know","Don't know","","2","2","8","Gotten worse","Yes","No","","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/05 6:55:39 PM GMT+1","Spie","2007","35-39","Male","East Midlands","GCSE/O Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£65,000 - 80,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Self Employed","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Both","Both","Playstation","No - and I don't want any","Car - Diesel","Conservative","Centre Left","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","No","Culture;Taxation;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Boris Johnson","EU","6","7","6","Gotten worse","Yes","No","Gucci Belt","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/05 6:56:26 PM GMT+1","Spie","2010","40-44","Male","South East","GCSE/O Levels","D - Working Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Rent","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC","Android","Intel","nVidia","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Motorbike","Not sure","Don't know","I could vote, but I didn't.","I can vote, but I won't","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Education;Immigration;Housing","Don't know","Don't know","China","0","0","0","Gotten worse","Yes","No","balls","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/05 10:33:05 PM GMT+1","Spie","2017","75-79","Male","Greater London","None","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","Prefer not to say","Own my own home outright","Married","Yes","Retired","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC","Apple","Neither","Neither","None of them","No - but I want some","Public transport - bus","Lib Dems","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Don't know","EU/Brexit;NHS & Health;The Economy","Scrap it","Don't know","Iran","6","8","8","About the same","Yes","No","Gucci Belt","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/06 10:17:26 AM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","40-44","Male","South West","Postgraduate Degree","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","£100,000+","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Playstation","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Conservative","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;The Economy;Climate/Environment","Don't know","Don't know","Russia","7","7","8","About the same","Yes","No","Gucci Belt","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/06 1:56:52 PM GMT+1","Spie","2007","30-34","Male","Wales","GCSE/O Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Rent","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Both","Both","Playstation","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Labour","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","No","Education;NHS & Health;Elderly Care","Don't know","Jeremy Corbyn","Russia","10","9","10","About the same","Yes","Yes","Haby Birtdoy","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/06 9:31:25 PM GMT+1","Spie","2007","30-34","Male","South West","Postgraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£50,000 - 65,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Playstation","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Conservative","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","Education;Policing;The Economy","Continue with it","Boris Johnson","Russia","6","7","7","About the same","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/07 9:46:54 AM GMT+1","Spie","2004","30-34","Male","North West","Undergraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Laptop;Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Apple","Intel","nVidia","Playstation","No - and I don't want any","My legs (walking)","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Yes","The Economy;Taxation;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Caroline Lucas","Russia","10","7","5","About the same","Yes","No","Don’t k ow","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/07 10:14:31 AM GMT+1","Spie","2011","35-39","Male","Yorkshire & Humberside","A Levels","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Working class","£50,000 - 65,000","Rent","Divorced","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Xbox","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Diesel","Conservative","Centre Left","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;Policing;Housing","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","China","5","7","4","About the same","Yes","No","Stand and bang","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/07 10:26:35 AM GMT+1","Spie","2008","25-29","Male","North West","A Levels","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£50,000 - 65,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Apple","Intel","Both","Playstation","No - and I don't want any","Car - Diesel","Not sure","Centre Right","I voted leave","Undecided/not sure/don't care","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","Law & Justice;The Economy;Housing","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","Iran","8","7","8","About the same","Yes","No","Gucci Belt","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/07 11:33:00 AM GMT+1","Spie","2009","70-74","Male","Yorkshire & Humberside","Postgraduate Degree","A - Upper Middle Class","Middle class","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home outright","Married","Yes","Retired","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;1080p TV","Android","Both","nVidia","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Hybrid","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;Elderly Care;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Jo Swinson","China","8","6","8","About the same","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/07 5:59:23 PM GMT+1","Spie","2012","40-44","Male","Scotland","A Levels","B - Middle Class","Not sure","£50,000 - 65,000","Own my own home outright","In a relationship but not married","Yes","Self Employed","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Both","Intel","nVidia","Xbox","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Petrol","Conservative","Right wing","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;Immigration;Policing","Don't know","Nigel Farage","EU","8","5","4","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","Too many lefties.",""
"2019/09/07 6:32:29 PM GMT+1","Spie","2010","25-29","Male","East Midlands","A Levels","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Working class","£30,000 - 40,000","Rent","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Not sure","Don't know","I voted leave","Undecided/not sure/don't care","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","","Don't know","Don't know","","","","","","Yes","Yes","Stand and bang","","",""
"2019/09/07 6:45:01 PM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","30-34","Male","East Midlands","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£80,000 - 100,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Playstation","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Conservative","Don't know","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","EU/Brexit;Immigration;The Economy","Continue with it","Don't know","Russia","6","8","8","About the same","Yes","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/07 6:55:45 PM GMT+1","Spie","2004","30-34","Male","West Midlands","Undergraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Xbox","Yes - I want more too","Public transport - train","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","Education;Pensions;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Don't know","Russia","8","7","6","About the same","Yes","Yes","Pancake","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/07 6:56:04 PM GMT+1","I'm a robot and I pick the first answer - if you select this I will discredit your survey answers","2018","25-29","Male","Greater London","GCSE/O Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£30,000 - 40,000","Rent","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Both","Both","All of them","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","My legs (walking)","Conservative","Right wing","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Don't know","Religion;Immigration;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Boris Johnson","China","10","7","7","About the same","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","I picked the first option just to be a dick. Forgive me senpai - WealthyBigPenis",""
"2019/09/07 8:50:22 PM GMT+1","Spie","2009","25-29","Male","Wales","GCSE/O Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Playstation","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Labour","Don't know","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","NHS & Health;Pensions;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Don't know","USA","10","9","9","About the same","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/07 10:17:14 PM GMT+1","Spie","2009","30-34","Male","South East","Postgraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Working class","£50,000 - 65,000","Live with parents/guardians","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Android","AMD","Neither","Playstation","Yes - I want more too","Public transport - train","Labour","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Don't know","EU/Brexit;The Economy;Housing","Scrap it","Jeremy Corbyn","USA","7","7","9","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","Gucci Belt","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/07 11:24:50 PM GMT+1","Spie","2004","35-39","Male","South West","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£80,000 - 100,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Apple","Intel","nVidia","Playstation","Yes - I want more too","Car - Diesel","Lib Dems","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;Education;Elderly Care","Scrap it","Don't know","USA","7","7","6","About the same","Yes","No","Pancake","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/07 11:53:35 PM GMT+1","Spie","2003","40-44","Male","Yorkshire & Humberside","GCSE/O Levels","D - Working Class","Working class","£10,000 - 20,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console;4K TV","Android","Intel","Both","Playstation","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Conservative","Don't know","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Yes","Immigration;Law & Justice;NHS & Health","Scrap it","Boris Johnson","","0","8","8","About the same","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/08 8:47:32 PM GMT+1","Spie","2005","40-44","Male","South East","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£50,000 - 65,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Apple","Intel","nVidia","Playstation","Yes - I want more too","Public transport - train","Conservative","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Don't know","EU/Brexit;Immigration;Elderly Care","Don't know","Boris Johnson","Russia","6","6","6","About the same","No","No","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/13 1:01:27 PM GMT+1","Spie","2014","35-39","Male","North West","A Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£20,000 - 30,000","Live with parents/guardians","Single","No","Self Employed","Smartphone;Tablet;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Playstation","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Diesel","None. All in it for themselves.","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Don't know","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Don't know","Education;NHS & Health;The Economy","Scrap it","Don't know","What sort of threat are we meant to answer on? ","5","6","6","About the same","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/14 11:17:53 PM GMT+1","Spie","2010","35-39","Male","South West","GCSE/O Levels","D - Working Class","Working class","£10,000 - 20,000","Rent","Divorced","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Games Console","Both","Intel","nVidia","Xbox","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Not sure","Don't know","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","Policing;NHS & Health;Housing","Continue with it","Don't know","EU","10","6","6","Gotten worse","Maybe","No","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/14 11:46:02 PM GMT+1","Spie","2005","35-39","Male","South East","Undergraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Live with parents/guardians","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","All of them","No - but I want some","Public transport - train","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;Immigration;Law & Justice","Continue with it","Jo Swinson","Russia","7","8","3","About the same","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/14 11:52:11 PM GMT+1","Spie","2010","25-29","Male","West Midlands","Postgraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£50,000 - 65,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Games Console;4K TV","Android","AMD","AMD","Nintendo Consoles","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Conservative","Right wing","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;The Economy;Housing","Don't know","Boris Johnson","China","3","9","8","About the same","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/15 12:26:14 AM GMT+1","Spie","2018","30-34","Male","Greater London","Undergraduate Degree","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Rent","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV","Android","Both","nVidia","Xbox and Playstation","Yes - I want more too","Public transport - bus","Not sure","Left wing","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Acceptable","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","NHS & Health;Housing;Climate/Environment","Don't know","Don't know","USA","9","8","5","About the same","Yes","Yes","My dad is a queen wasp killing machine ","I am less active","Important part of my extended social life!",""
"2019/09/15 12:57:48 AM GMT+1","Spie","2005","30-34","Male","South West","Postgraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£65,000 - 80,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV","Android","AMD","AMD","Xbox","Yes - but I don't plan on getting anymore","Car - Petrol","Lib Dems","Centre Left","I voted leave","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","EU/Brexit;Education;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Don't know","USA","10","7","5","Gotten worse","Yes","Yes","","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/15 1:15:24 AM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","45-49","Male","Greater London","GCSE/O Levels","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Single","No","Self Employed","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Nintendo Consoles","No - and I don't want any","My legs (walking)","Brexit Party","Don't know","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Yes","Education;Policing;NHS & Health","Scrap it","Don't know","Our government.","0","6","5","Gotten worse","Maybe","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","Too many crazy people on there these day but just like the rest of the internet I guess people need to chill smoke a joint :)",""
"2019/09/15 7:21:00 AM GMT+1","Spie","2010","40-44","Male","Scotland","A Levels","C1 - Lower Middle Class","Middle class","£100,000+","Rent","In a relationship but not married","Yes","Self Employed","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop","Android","Both","nVidia","None of them","No - and I don't want any","My legs (walking)","SNP","Left wing","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","Yes","Housing;Taxation;Climate/Environment","Scrap it","Jeremy Corbyn","USA","10","7","3","About the same","Yes","Yes","Haby Birtdoy","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/15 7:38:40 AM GMT+1","Spie","2005","30-34","Male","North East","A Levels","B - Middle Class","Working class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Intel","Neither","Xbox","Yes - I want more too","Car - Petrol","Not sure","Don't know","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Don't know","Acceptable","Don't know","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Yes","EU/Brexit;Education;NHS & Health","Continue with it","Don't know","North Korea","5","6","6","About the same","Yes","No","","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/15 7:50:29 AM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","30-34","Female","South East","GCSE/O Levels","B - Middle Class","Not sure","£20,000 - 30,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Laptop;Games Console;1080p TV","Android","Intel","Neither","All of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Diesel","Not sure","Don't know","I voted leave","Undecided/not sure/don't care","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","Don't know","No","EU/Brexit;Immigration;Policing","Don't know","Don't know","","8","5","5","Gotten worse","Maybe","No","Haby Birtdoy","I am more active","",""
"2019/09/15 7:55:49 AM GMT+1","Spie","2009","35-39","Male","South West","GCSE/O Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Games Console;4K TV","Android","Intel","nVidia","Nintendo Consoles","No - but I want some","Motorbike","Labour","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","Don't know","EU/Brexit;Policing;The Economy","Don't know","Caroline Lucas","USA","7","3","4","About the same","Yes","No","None, I'm boring ","I am less active","Still full of people that are xenophobic. Rarely visit GD and look at SC nowadays, though the quality of that forum has almost disappeared now too. ",""
"2019/09/15 8:41:37 AM GMT+1","Spie","2012","30-34","Male","North East","Postgraduate Degree","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Intel","Neither","Playstation","No - and I don't want any","Car - Diesel","Conservative","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","No","EU/Brexit;Policing;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Boris Johnson","Russia","5","6","8","About the same","Yes","No","Stand and bang","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/15 8:42:26 AM GMT+1","Spie","Pre 2002","35-39","Male","South East","None","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£50,000 - 65,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console;4K TV","Both","Intel","Neither","All of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Diesel","Not sure","Don't know","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","Don't know","No","EU/Brexit;The Economy;Taxation","Don't know","Don't know","North Korea","5","5","5","About the same","Yes","No","","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/15 8:53:18 AM GMT+1","Spie","2005","30-34","Male","Yorkshire & Humberside","Postgraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£20,000 - 30,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Single","No","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;Smart watch/fitness band;Games Console;1080p TV","Both","Intel","nVidia","Nintendo Consoles","No - but I want some","My legs (walking)","Lib Dems","Centre Right","I voted leave","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Don't know","Acceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","Law & Justice;NHS & Health;The Economy","Continue with it","Boris Johnson","North Korea","7","8","8","About the same","Yes","No","Poop through letterbox","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/15 8:55:41 AM GMT+1","Spie","2005","45-49","Male","West Midlands","A Levels","C2 - Skilled Working Class","Working class","£40,000 - 50,000","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;A virtual assistant speaker (amazon echo dot, apple HomePod, google home etc);Games Console;1080p TV","Both","Intel","nVidia","All of them","Yes - I want more too","Car - Diesel","Conservative","Centre Left","I voted leave","I would vote leave","Acceptable","Don't know","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","Yes","Law & Justice;The Economy;Climate/Environment","Continue with it","Boris Johnson","None, nothing to feel threatened about!","9","6","6","About the same","Yes","No","Gucci Belt","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/15 9:05:17 AM GMT+1","Spie","2007","35-39","Male","Yorkshire & Humberside","Postgraduate Degree","B - Middle Class","Middle class","£30,000 - 40,000","Own my own home with mortgage","In a relationship but not married","Yes","Work - Full Time","Smartphone;Desktop PC;Laptop;Games Console;4K TV;1080p TV","Android","Intel","AMD","Xbox","Yes - I want more too","Car - Diesel","Lib Dems","Centre Right","I voted remain","I would vote remain","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Acceptable","No - and I don't support more federalism","No","EU/Brexit;Education;NHS & Health","Scrap it","Jo Swinson","USA","9","8","7","About the same","Yes","No","Gucci Belt","I am less active","",""
"2019/09/15 9:41:42 AM GMT+1","Spie","2005","65-69","Male","South East","GCSE/O Levels","E - Non Working","Middle class","Prefer not to say","Own my own home with mortgage","Married","Yes","Retired","Smartphone;Tablet;Desktop PC;Laptop;4K TV;1080p TV","Apple","Intel","nVidia","None of them","No - and I don't want any","Car - Petrol","Conservative","Centre Right","I voted leave","Undecided/not sure/don't care","Don't know","Don't know","Unacceptable","Unacceptable","Acceptable","Yes - and I don't support more federalism","No","Policing;The Economy;Housing","Don't know","Boris Johnson","EU","6","7","7","About the same","Yes","Yes","Poop through letterbox","I am more active","",""

Permabanned
Aww there's only 2.4% of us? :D

You are in the non gender category lol :p

I filled the survey in but afterwords my full circumstances had changed so the results are now void. :D

CSV dump for people who want it:

Did you have too? Could you not have put it in a spreadsheet and link it from somewhere?

I just sold the data, made a fortune. :p

Man of Honour
I’m never gonna escape haby birtdoy am I :D

I do hope not, being able to laugh at yourself is one of the greatest things in life. Sharing that with all of us was priceless even if I was more of a reader than contributor :) If we can't berate and mock each other what is left?

Having taken the survey the results they seem unsurprising really. The forum has always been heavily male skewed and the rest of the results seem in line with what was expected. It's a shame we don't have many of the fairer sex but I bet that changes as time goes on as I see more of the younger generations where there is more interest in tech which is good to see.

Caporegime
I do hope not, being able to laugh at yourself is one of the greatest things in life. Sharing that with all of us was priceless even if I was more of a reader than contributor :) If we can't berate and mock each other what is left?

Having taken the survey the results they seem unsurprising really. The forum has always been heavily male skewed and the rest of the results seem in line with what was expected. It's a shame we don't have many of the fairer sex but I bet that changes as time goes on as I see more of the younger generations where there is more interest in tech which is good to see.
True, I always think that if you can’t laugh at yourself, then you don’t have the right to laugh at others.

Back
Top Bottom