*** The Official macOS Catalina thread ***

Man of Honour
I can't visit websites without a signed certificate in Chrome, is this an OS change? They're all in my homelab so wouldn't mind a way of bypassing it.

Soldato
Downloading now (mid-2012 13" MBP with 16GB and SSD upgrade). The only thing is, I'm on holiday in Mallorca and the hotel WiFi - while reliable - is 'only' hovering between 5 and 7 Mbps. I'll just leave it downloading overnight and install it when I'm back in the UK tomorrow. I'm yet to stay at a hotel with working Ethernet points (and I only ever stay 5* or 4* 'plus'). Boo.

Soldato
Going to wait till weekend to update, I might even wait for .1 release. Seems like a few are having issues with it getting stuck on "setting up" during the update process, according to macrumours forum.

Soldato
....aaaand now I have no Dock on my iMac pro aha. There is a slightly different build number between that in the app store and the GM.

Soldato
just into work and 6 macs to update

2 mac minis installing fine, imacs installing fine, 5.1 mac pros not playing nice at all seeing as apple dont want to support them, thank god for the modding community

Soldato
just into work and 6 macs to update

2 mac minis installing fine, imacs installing fine, 5.1 mac pros not playing nice at all seeing as apple dont want to support them, thank god for the modding community

and 2010 macpros that are supposedely not compatible now running Catalina quite happily, all good and a nice easy update for us.6 macs all done and dusted in little over 2 hours :)

Man of Honour
I can't visit websites without a signed certificate in Chrome, is this an OS change? They're all in my homelab so wouldn't mind a way of bypassing it.
Works fine using Safari and Firefox, but with Chrome I had to export the site certificate and import it into Keychain, then set to always trust.

Back
Top Bottom