2019 NFL Season Thread

Soldato
I'm with you on that. Although the browns would have been good last night if it wasnt for our pass rush so i'd say they are still a decent team. The bucs have gone on to thump the rams and the steelers have had some close games so i wouldnt rule them out as being rubbish. Bengals on the other hand...

The Browns are good on paper (They certainly have a lot of good players) but they need to show that on the field and they haven't done that yet apart from the Baltimore game. The Bucs have improved since Arians and Bowles teamed up. Not sure what to make of the Rams. They seem to have a bit of a hangover from the Superbowl, and as for the Steelers we look like we are still in pre-season :D Not sure what is happening with the Bengals. The way they are going they will have the no.1 pick next year.

Next week should be a good test for the 49ers vs the Chargers. Still kind of a home game as well seeing as the Chargers have awful support.

Soldato
Love how everyone's STILL sleeping on my niners. Once we get staley back and our FB isn't out for too long we're in for a playoff run!

Been a niner fan since 2014 and it's been a rough ride thats for sure. Nice to win for a change and seeing the swagger our team has is awesome.

A rough ride since 2014 Pish!?! Try being a Titans fan for 20+ years

Caporegime
Love how everyone's STILL sleeping on my niners. Once we get staley back and our FB isn't out for too long we're in for a playoff run!

Been a niner fan since 2014 and it's been a rough ride thats for sure. Nice to win for a change and seeing the swagger our team has is awesome.

You picked a bad time to start following :D

Post SB loss/Harbaugh last season?

Kyle seems the real deal as HC, some of the plays he schemes are fascinating.

Soldato
OP
@BlueMerle what's the deal in the NFL with regsrds tickets and getting them for games?

Wanted to see a live game in the US for years and my son has decided he's a Texans fan (scum) so thinking of spending time over there next October and try and get a Texans and a cowboys game.

Is it hard to get tickets? When do they come out?

Early days but thinking of some ideas.

Back
Top Bottom