Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order (Respawn Entertainment)

Soldato
32gb just means its a really shoddy PC port thrown together at the last minute & not expected to sell well :rolleyes: using the Frostbite game engine it should be well optimised so this is a major alarm bell going up here!

Associate
Wow, that is huge as a recommended memory value. I've always appreciated games that have had the ability to set their graphical fidelity so high as to be unattainable to the masses at initial release, such that there might be something more they could experience with later upgrades but that still seems a huge number.
Publicly accessible hardware surveys from Steam or Firefox users, whilst not exactly a true clear picture of the overall PC gamers, would put those with 32GB as such a small % of the market.

On another note, did anyone else think there was something odd in that last trailer with the models used for the different parties. I can't quite put my finger on exactly what it is, but it feels like they couldn't decide what level of realism they were aiming for with their human models. Trying to model and render something truly realistic is massively complex but the human models seem slightly cartoony next to the precision of the model for the inquisitor character for example. Just felt like two conflicting art styles acting in one place. Not sure if that came across with anyone else.

Associate
Same for me I think. Sub for a month, complete the game and then unsub. It's not like you get to actually own any of these games anyway, no physical copy either. What's it going to cost new, £50?

Associate
Just going to get a month of Origin Premiere to play this, £15 for the month and have a go at NFS:Heat too.

Can you show me where this has been confirmed to be a part of the Origin Premiere line up?

I don't doubt you, I just want to be sure then I'll be doing the same as you.

Associate
Thanks I really appreciate that.

I have been considering Premier for the last week and change now the Pacific update has hit BFV but this has sealed it.

Thanks again. Have a great evening.

Soldato
I'd like to slap my own wrist after banging on about never pre ordering games...

I pre ordered this on Steam :( I'm a huge Star Wars fan, as well as souls like games, this seems like it's right up my alley. I KNOW! This is EA... So I'm posting this now as a future reminder if I've shot my self in the foot for pre ordering this.

Caporegime
I'd like to slap my own wrist after banging on about never pre ordering games...

I pre ordered this on Steam :( I'm a huge Star Wars fan, as well as souls like games, this seems like it's right up my alley. I KNOW! This is EA... So I'm posting this now as a future reminder if I've shot my self in the foot for pre ordering this.
But it's also Respawn who do some great stuff and seem to be able to push EA to reduce monetization in their paid for products.

Soldato
Can you show me where this has been confirmed to be a part of the Origin Premiere line up?

I don't doubt you, I just want to be sure then I'll be doing the same as you.

It's on the main webpage https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/store/origin-access just scroll down a bit then

More games coming in November:
  • November 15
    • Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (Premier)

• November 21
    • Tropico 6
    • Mutant Year Zero
    • SINNER: Sacrifice for Redemption
    • Tacoma
    • For the King
    • Farmers Dynasty

Back
Top Bottom