Glorious Model O mouse

Associate
I bought the Ultralight 2 from Finalmouse and I've been eyeing up a Model O- because its slightly longer than the UL2 but damn the weight reduction inthese mice really does make a difference. I hope to sell my G903 and get a G Pro wireless at some point but I fear even at a very light 80g it will feel heavy after using the UL2 and hopefully the Model O-. I plan to get a mouse bungee and a new mouse mat soon too, I on the Mad Catz Glide 38 or maybe one of those Japanese Artisan pads but I like XXL pads.

Associate
I like the O- the most out of all of the mice you mentioned. I used the GPW for a year and did really well with it but the hump at the back just threw me off certain shots so i tried smaller mice. The UL2 is just way too small but the O- is great and i have average size hands.

Associate
model O- just ordered, been getting a little wrist pain over the last few weeks, using a g502 at the moment, but I've small hands so hoping the O- might help being lighter and smaller

Last edited:
Associate
I like the O- the most out of all of the mice you mentioned. I used the GPW for a year and did really well with it but the hump at the back just threw me off certain shots so i tried smaller mice. The UL2 is just way too small but the O- is great and i have average size hands.
I think I'll give the Model O- a go first ad its nice and cheap compared to a lot of other mice so I won't begrudge buying it, I have seen quite a few videos about a company called G-Wolves recently and their mice are going down really well so I could always try one of them too. I'd buy a G Pro Wireless if I could get a good deal on Black Friday though.

Associate
Do some more research before pulling a trigger. Last I heard is that they way the package them in the box causes bent cables that keep disconnecting. Last I heard is that they are looking into changing the packaging now to avoid this problem.

Associate
|Yeah good shout actually I nearly got one the other day from OCUK but I've heard a few different YT guys mention this as well as the constant posts on r/mousereview. They have just started doing their own paracords that you can buy separate but that isn't the answer.

Associate
The cable packaging isn't a big issue, it's blown way out of proportion. Sure people have had issues with it but mousereview will always have posts from people starving for karma to identify a fault. For 1 person having a cord issue there are 10,000 Mice with 0 problems being shipped.

After using the O- since OcUK stocked it, I see no reason for anyone to get the original Model O unless you have like gigantic hands. I'm talking like 21x12 or something. That 10g difference can be felt and is generally more comfortable for normal sized hands.

Associate
Agreed. I've got 20cm/10cm finger tip hybrid grip and the O- was a big step up over the O. The 10g weight difference makes a big difference. And I hit a PB on kovaaks I've been stuck on for months within the day

The next batch of model Os will have a new tighter cable rather then the shoe lace.

They've also released this cable now to buy with replacement feet included for $19.99 and a choice of 8 colours.

If you have an issue with your current cable you can send them an email and after providing video proof they will send you the new cable.

Associate
I'm looking at the model D and can't decide between matte white and matte black. Deaign is similar to the model O so can anyone who's had both black and white let me know what they preferred?

For reference, will be next to a black keyboard,. Monitor and on a black mouse pad. (Glorious XXXL)

Associate
Obviously this applies all the mice: O/O-/D:

Why choose the Matte Model O

• Cost: $49.99
  • Color: black or white
  • ~1g less in weight.
  • Softer glow.
  • Gets dirty less (easier to leave fingerprints on glossy).
  • Should give you a better grip if you have sweaty hands (glossy may be too slippery for you).
Why choose the Glossy Model O
  • Cost: $59.99.
  • Color: black or white.
  • Smoother texture (matte has a slightly rougher feel).
  • Brighter glow.
  • Very strong RGB reflection.
  • Should give you a better grip if you have dry hands (your hand should stick to it).

Ordered the D. I currently have the O- but I'd like to try a ergo mouse. I get cramps with these fingertip ambidextrous types it seems. Ring/baby fingers and down that side of the hand. I mainly bought it for the side.. I have small hands. The D might be too big...(thanks Glorious..that never sounds right) but we will see.

I will be kind of pi$$ed if they release a smaller version down the line. I say "kind of" because It will be my own fault for not waiting and falling for the business trick.

Last edited:
Associate
Obviously this applies all the mice: O/O-/D:

Why choose the Matte Model O

• Cost: $49.99
  • Color: black or white
  • ~1g less in weight.
  • Softer glow.
  • Gets dirty less (easier to leave fingerprints on glossy).
  • Should give you a better grip if you have sweaty hands (glossy may be too slippery for you).
Why choose the Glossy Model O
  • Cost: $59.99.
  • Color: black or white.
  • Smoother texture (matte has a slightly rougher feel).
  • Brighter glow.
  • Very strong RGB reflection.
  • Should give you a better grip if you have dry hands (your hand should stick to it).

Ordered the D. I currently have the O- but I'd like to try a ergo mouse. I get cramps with these fingertip ambidextrous types it seems. Ring/baby fingers and down that side of the hand. I mainly bought it for the side.. I have small hands. The D might be too big...(thanks Glorious..that never sounds right) but we will see.

I will be kind of pi$$ed if they release a smaller version down the line. I say "kind of" because It will be my own fault for not waiting and falling for the business trick.
they will be releasing the D- for sure. so hang tight if you want smaller.

Associate
I'm looking at the model D and can't decide between matte white and matte black. Deaign is similar to the model O so can anyone who's had both black and white let me know what they preferred?

For reference, will be next to a black keyboard,. Monitor and on a black mouse pad. (Glorious XXXL)
well i don't like all matching stuff myself i prefer things to pop and look different from each other. also if you plan on using the rgb you get much brighter lights with the white.

Associate
How long after did they release the O-. A few months? Have they said for a fact they'd release one? I imagine they will. It was a bit silly of me to order one without waiting actually. But at least I'll know it the size is good or not.

Last edited:
Associate
after 2 months of use my model o- disconnects randomly every couple hours, I have to wiggle the cable from the USB input for it to reconnect. so unfortunately seems ive got one of those with the bad cables from the packaging, will contact glorious as if you provide video proof they will send you the new cable for free.

Back
Top Bottom