Coleen Rooney / Rebekah Vardy - The Sun hacking instagram accounts?

Soldato
Eh? You don't know that. There is no evidence the account was being accessed by the Sun. At best Vardy could claim some staff member handle's her PR/social media and was the one who passed on the info but it seems quite likely it was actually Vardy - you have no basis to claim that "it wasn't Vardy herself who was leaking" and calling this "hacking" is silly... it just conflates this story with the actual phone hacking scandal.

Did you even read the OP before resuming your vomiting? You're doing a good job of covering every thread on this board for sure.

Caporegime
Lol what :p

Wikipedia said:
Coleen Mary Rooney (née McLoughlin; born 3 April 1986) is an English product endorser. She is the wife of footballer Wayne Rooney. She is most famously known for exposing fellow WAGs via Instagram and becoming one of Britain’s leading celebrity detectives.

Caporegime
Did you even read the OP before resuming your vomiting? You're doing a good job of covering every thread on this board for sure.

Eh? It was literally an on topic reply - who ****** in your cornflakes this morning?

Lol at having to explain that.

This forum....:rolleyes:

^^^ these are your two contributions to the thread, just moaning, nothing to do with the actual topic... do you have anything to contribute beyond that?

Soldato
You don't think a Wikipedia entry commenting on todays events has been updated for 10 years?

What major happenings that relate to Coleen Rooney that warrant an entry on her page? Other than being the wife of a footballer in his twilight years (in career terms anyway)? Hence my comment.... why must something so obvious be explained? Do you need emojis to help you out?

Caporegime
Sounds like you've upset someone @dowie :D

Yup, though not just me, his earlier moaning post was aimed at other posters before I even entered the thread. I'm really not sure what brought it on, I guess there are some lurkers out there who occasionally release their pent up anger at random moments! :D

Soldato
Yup, though not just me, his earlier moaning post was aimed at other posters before I even entered the thread. I'm really not sure what brought it on, I guess there are some lurkers out there who occasionally release their pent up anger at random moments! :D
I'm going to have a moan at your moaning about that other guy moaning.

Stop moaning.

Associate
OP, this isn't "hacking" by any description, its a straight up betrayal of confidence/breach of privacy etc.. and a smart trap laid by the victim to catch out the snake.

Yup, this was nicely played by Coleen, she's outed the rat and there are probably other WAGs out there who have had gossip published about them too and now have strong suspicions of who was responsible.

Eh? You don't know that. There is no evidence the account was being accessed by the Sun. At best Vardy could claim some staff member handle's her PR/social media and was the one who passed on the info but it seems quite likely it was actually Vardy - you have no basis to claim that "it wasn't Vardy herself who was leaking" and calling this "hacking" is silly... it just conflates this story with the actual phone hacking scandal.

Coleens statement merely points out the source as Rebekah Vardys account, it's not entirely possible to think that a member of her entourage may have leaked this information and that Rebekah Vardy is actually innocent in this.
Or the other possibility is she did leak it.

Either way who cares, put something on social media then you cannot expect others not to discuss. If she told her privately and information was still being linked then that is a total betrayal of trust.

Caporegime
Coleens statement merely points out the source as Rebekah Vardys account, it's not entirely possible to think that a member of her entourage may have leaked this information and that Rebekah Vardy is actually innocent in this.

Yeah it is possible but then you'd perhaps expect her to post something along the lines about how her social media accounts are handled by a PR person she employs/contracts and she's now got rid of them them etc.. Instead she's made rather vague allegations about other people having access and how she's ended up following accounts she didn't intend to follow etc.. i.e. hinting that she's been hacked - which doesn't really add up as she'd surely change her password in that case and this has happened over the course of a few months.

Not to mention changing her password was the solution she'd suggested which implies that it is actually her that uses the accounts.

While you're right to say it is possible it does seem a bit unlikely.

Either way who cares, put something on social media then you cannot expect others not to discuss. If she told her privately and information was still being linked then that is a total betrayal of trust.

Its a private account, not her public one, if you're only allowing access to friends and family then it basically is that - she's passing on stuff that has only been shared with friends and family.

This is why it sounds dubious - I wonder if the Vardy account that was viewing the stories was a private one too...

Commissario

If you read the actual article you'll see that it was a private account, it may have been on "social media" but it was an account that only people who she had trusted and authorised could see, not her "public" page which anyone could access.

Associate
If you read the actual article you'll see that it was a private account, it may have been on "social media" but it was an account that only people who she had trusted and authorised could see, not her "public" page which anyone could access.
Private / Public account, it's still not exactly told in strictest confidence. I know it's a fabricated story, but if you didn't want people discussing these things in the wider world then simply don't share to social media.
She may have 100s of followers on her private account, I don't know... nor do I think it's anything that should be prioritising the national press. If you have private issues, don't publish them, think that's a rather sensible approach to life isn't it?!

@dowie, she's made a knee jerk but constructed comment that's presumably gone through her legal aids, I'd say if it's someone with granted access to her accounts, they may have to investigate before they could come out with sacking someone.
Wait and see, she may be totally innocent in this... but that said I'm a Leicester fan and she's not too popular with a lot of us due to her attitude in general... it's the sort of thing I could see her doing.

Caporegime
@dowie, she's made a knee jerk but constructed comment that's presumably gone through her legal aids, I'd say if it's someone with granted access to her accounts, they may have to investigate before they could come out with sacking someone.
Wait and see, she may be totally innocent in this... but that said I'm a Leicester fan and she's not too popular with a lot of us due to her attitude in general... it's the sort of thing I could see her doing.

She made her post on her public account within 15 minutes of Coleen's post being made I doubt it has gone through any legal advisors. She could easily have made a comment about her social media being handled by a third party, instead she's hinted at it being hacked and talked about password changes.

I'd suggest that it is likely a private account of hers that was following Coleen's private account anyway.

Soldato
What could be gained hacking into an Instagram account? Okay maybe they would see some new photos but surely a celeb would think twice about what they post, even to 'trusted' friends. They would know any of their private friends could take a copy and go live with it.

Honestly I'm lacking in imagination today, help me out!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom