The Apprentice - Season 15 (2019)

• Thread starter Deleted member 651465
  • Start date

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

OP
Get ready for the bait n switch.

Girls looking awful in the boardroom = win?

Soldato
Alan with his stupid anti-May brexit joke - crass .. hopefully some of his businesses go to the wall ... or is he shorting the pound

... even if the essex boy can sell on the market, how is that useful to alan.

edit : connosewer out ! for pronounciation

Last edited:
Soldato
just thrown out and only bought for the publicity of getting on the TV
maybe there is no such thing as bad publicity ... but if you were thinking of doing businnes with girls (garden/plant can't even remember their name) company wouldn't you think twice ... but you'd visit the bar and say good on you .. you threw the boys product in the bin.

Caporegime
Girls got a bit lucky with their corporate customer there, that "premium product" being semi rejected then back in with the claim that 80 were fine "OK we'll buy 80 on trust" WTF...

Dean's screw up of not even accepting £1 would have still left them loosing the task overall.

That posh **** had a real attitude problem, seems like the right decision to sack the PM though... FML I don't own an ice cream company but that thing was terrible and had nothing "premium" about it even before they started freezing.

Caporegime
The boys cheap lolly looked far more premium than their premium lolly, any project leader with any sense would have switched them around.

I think if you excluded money the boys have done a better job with the tasks two weeks in a row but ultimately these tasks are judge on profit.

Soldato
Maybe alan does have some business acumen
Despite still reeling from his shock exit, Kenna is grateful for the support he has received and is already looking to the future.
“I’d love to do more TV, such as reality shows or football programmes. But Love Island is probably the one I’m aiming for,” he revealed.
“As well as that, I am still planning to launch my ice cream by Christmas.”

just another Warhol disciple after his fame.

is the bbc obliged to provide counselling and potentially liable for emotional damage .. the license will go up.

Soldato
Does Claude have a twin? Somehow he was at the club then on the street straight after!

Seen it before too though, makes you realise what a load of scripted rubbish it all is anyway.

Caporegime
Does Claude have a twin? Somehow he was at the club then on the street straight after!

Seen it before too though, makes you realise what a load of scripted rubbish it all is anyway.

A previous season came to my office, I wasn't in the day they were there as I'd already had a holiday booked but we had an e-mail go around so that staff could opt out of being filmed etc...

So yes I wager a lot of it is pre-planned by the production team - they don't suddenly choose to pop into a random office or other business premises complete with film crew to try and flog a load of product etc.. the producers have set it all up in advance.

In the first task I'd bet they just had that specific wine tasting event and that specific safari event lined up - no way for the teams to both choose wine tasting etc..

Caporegime
Tom should have gone he basically hijacked the task and didn't understand it, his over-confidence has him sounding delusional at times. The way he hugged the team leader at the end though shows that cronyism is alive and well, if you're popular in the house then you're less likely to be brought back into the boardroom.

Soldato
I've got difficulty rememebering a task, ever, that I think was executed as poorly as that ..
I guess there was a constraint on the manufacture/form of the product that was not explained, or did the contestant have so little imagination ?
the ridiculous size of the tiny horse ... obviousuly a potential ingestion problem for siblings;

(yes its been there forever) but the 20minutes and out of the house thing ... can anyone do that ?, obviously no breakfast either.

.... The precocious children come from Eton prep school. ?

as is that pompous teenage entitled little
he's beginning to remind me of Damien from the Omen ... and maybe his power is getting the other candidates to destroy themslves.

Jermoline ! what is this name ? it sounds like the wound cream.

Associate
Tom should have gone he basically hijacked the task and didn't understand it, his over-confidence has him sounding delusional at times. The way he hugged the team leader at the end though shows that cronyism is alive and well, if you're popular in the house then you're less likely to be brought back into the boardroom.

No way, the rest of the team didn't have any ideas, at least Tom came up with something. There's nothing stopping the PM from intervening and changing it (Weak leadership).

Its easy to lay blame when the responsibility was taken on by someone else.

Souleyman literally offered nothing and expect for giving negative comments which didn't help.

Lord Sugar fired the right guy imo

Last edited:
Caporegime
I'm going hot and cold regards Lottie. I think she could be one to get to the end. I hope she's on it for a while, I love how nuts she seems to be. She's like a perfect geek girlfriend.

Back
Top Bottom