Can you be thrown out of heaven and into hell (and vice versa)

Man of Honour
Also does that mean all those that condemned the homo's originally are now going to hell even if otherwise they led perfectly good lives.

I've no idea because you need to ask those billions who believe in Sky Pixies.
Like I said, it's pointless saying it doesn't exist when it does in the minds of billions.
I know as an atheist I'm in a huge minority.

I will repeat for those that don't get it - for billions they are very real so pointless trying to be clever about it.

They are probably wrong though because people are easily fooled and indoctrinated. Which version of Heaven, the one in the Koran or the Bible or somewhere else? Just because it's a majority doesn't make it right. We voted for Brexit, that's not right.

Last edited:
Permabanned
There is no heaven or hell, so no you can't.

Ok so prove it then, You end up with my coin toss outlook where it is 50/50 and you can never disprove or prove anything until you find out yourself. There is nothing wrong with being an Athiest, I think what you believe is not important why would it be? If anything if there is a creator then it would be more of a test to see who you really are. And influencing someone by announcing your presence takes away the doubt and ruins the entire test if one exists.

But you still run the risk of getting busted, And who is to say there will be a hell? Would hell not be dying and nothing afterwards? Conpared to maybe something? And if you think that is impossible revert to the who created god question, Absoloutely anything seems possible we live in a crazy universe where things just pop into existence from no where.

Soldato
Having worked with Christian engineering PhDs that believe that the fossil record and carbon dating are lies, having scientific proof that the Bible is about as historically accurate as a Jilly Cooper novel isn’t going to sway the Sky Pixie Fans.

Man of Honour
Having worked with Christian engineering PhDs that believe that the fossil record and carbon dating are lies, having scientific proof that the Bible is about as historically accurate as a Jilly Cooper novel isn’t going to sway the Sky Pixie Fans.

Exactly so coming in a thread saying "There is no such thing" means bugger all to Sky Pixie fans.

Soldato
No he's saying how do people who believe in heaven and hell get their head around the double standard.

Put your own opinions aside for a second, deary me.

Soldato
Isn't that what everyone is doing in this thread? lol
Well maybe re-engineering

Sorry, I meant Christians with STEM PhDs.

Normally intelligent Muslims that believe their prophet flew up to the Moon on the back of a winged donkey and cut a chunk out of said Moon with a magic sword get extra credit for believing this in the face of visible proof that it didn’t happen.

Man of Honour
Basically your saying that Atheists shouldn't air their opinion?

If we go back to the OP he is asking a religious question, me as an atheist coming here trying to be clever by saying "It doesn't matter because Heaven and Hell don't exist" is stupid.
Well it does matter because the absolute majority of the World believe in some kind of Sky Pixie.
So for example, the Mother who lost her gay son to AIDS and thought he had gone to hell can now assume (in her chosen religion) that her Son now has a free pass to Heaven.

Back
Top Bottom