Borderlands 3

Associate
Don’t know how or why I’d missed out on Borderlands before, but I bought BL2 on CDKeys for about £4 a couple of weeks ago and got utterly addicted to it. Got a Siren up to about level 22 and then bought BL3 last week and the addiction is even worse. Absolutely stonking game - mad gunfights and really scratches that ‘looter’ itch that years of Diablo 3 gave me, in a way that Destiny never did. Huge fun in co-op as well.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Up to level 29 and still on Eden-6. However, I’ve now had 3 legendaries drop and they’ve all been lower level and worse than what I’ve already got. :(

RNG doesn’t like me either!

Caporegime
Yeah don't be deceived by their score, sometimes they are much better than the stats suggest.

All the legendary shields I got were pretty rubbish for my character though - Quite low but with huge nova damage.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
It's still worth giving them a bash though, I was surprised by One Pump Chump's longevity!

@VincentHanna too.

Got a legendary pistol drop last night. Not tried it yet as it fires a single round and the damage isn’t that high. I’ll give it a go tonight though and see.

Not sure if you’ve had Chadd’s pistol from one of the side missions. That’s served me well for a little while now. Infinite fire ammo’s pretty cool even if the stats said it takes 4 rounds a shot, it most certainly doesn’t.

Associate
@VincentHanna too.

Got a legendary pistol drop last night. Not tried it yet as it fires a single round and the damage isn’t that high. I’ll give it a go tonight though and see.

Not sure if you’ve had Chadd’s pistol from one of the side missions. That’s served me well for a little while now. Infinite fire ammo’s pretty cool even if the stats said it takes 4 rounds a shot, it most certainly doesn’t.

That Chadd's pistol is mental! I only stopped using it as I got Oozing Gratifying Roisen's Thorn so can do fire and corrosive damage.

Soldato
Managed to finish a Dungeon in social menu, got 2 blues 1 purple and 1 legendary 'double-penetrating potent Roisen's Thorn' pistol !

Shame no-one queue's for the dungeons so i'm always up for joining others - nick - 'Charvel Marvel'

Soldato
Grabbed an infinity pistol last night. WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO IT!?!??!?!
Just be grateful your game works and you actually got a legendary. I don't feel like playing any more until they fix the crashes and the stupidly unbalanced distribution of legendaries.

And a skin or trinket is NOT legendary. I'll be back when it's fixed.

Man of Honour
@VincentHanna too.

Chadds pistol is very good. It does say on the stats something like "(Not really!)" underneath the takes 4 ammo line

Associate
Just be grateful your game works and you actually got a legendary. I don't feel like playing any more until they fix the crashes and the stupidly unbalanced distribution of legendaries.

If it weren't for your performance issues I'd suggest starting another play through, it seems like your current character is the only one in the world not getting legendaries out the wazoo!

HRL

HRL

Soldato
I wondered if legendary drops are tied to certain levels?

I’ve had a few now but they’ve all been utter crap, even after experimenting with them.

At level 32 now.

HRL

HRL

Soldato

I had a few CTD’s with DX12, none since switching to DX11. I assume you’ve tried that already?

Soldato
I wondered if legendary drops are tied to certain levels?

I’ve had a few now but they’ve all been utter crap, even after experimenting with them.

At level 32 now.

I haven't yet found a legendary in any form that is ever better than the purple i'm using at the time of the drop.

Back
Top Bottom