GRID (2019)

Soldato
For me it's Grid Autosport with nice new visuals (it feels to handle like it) so again my preference. I always expect something WOW and after a while this fades and its another Grid racer and if you expect different then don't get this. Definitely a arcade feel just like Forza Horizon 3/4 (Forza 7 feels a bit more realistic to me) and I look forward to get to getting better cars and working my way up. One thing I did notice when it rains and your on hood view it appears, like someone is throwing grains of rice in front of the view at regular intervals from the roof (ie a pattern that repeats itself and doesn't change which is annoying to me)

Associate
For me it's Grid Autosport with nice new visuals (it feels to handle like it) so again my preference. I always expect something WOW and after a while this fades and its another Grid racer and if you expect different then don't get this. Definitely a arcade feel just like Forza Horizon 3/4 (Forza 7 feels a bit more realistic to me) and I look forward to get to getting better cars and working my way up.

How do the graphics compare to Forza Horizon 4 ?

Soldato
How do the graphics compare to Forza Horizon 4 ?

Less vibrant for sure (I'm currently playing on my 16.9 VA 165htz screen so on my ultrawide IPS it probsbly looks more colourful) . Visually it's very good but not mind blowing. Everything maxed out and its nice and runs fluid enough. Forza Horizon 4 probably pips it imo but I'm only 45 mins into Grid atm (Unfortunately I have a bad back and can't manage long sessions)

Associate
Less vibrant for sure (I'm currently playing on my 16.9 VA 165htz screen so on my ultrawide IPS it probsbly looks more colourful) . Visually it's very good but not mind blowing. Everything maxed out and its nice and runs fluid enough. Forza Horizon 4 probably pips it imo but I'm only 45 mins into Grid atm (Unfortunately I have a bad back and can't manage long sessions)

Ok Thanks.

Caporegime
the more you play unlock the cars the better it gets. just done my first run in the world time attack evos. mental. big grin on face :D

Back
Top Bottom