Upcoming 24.5" IPS 1ms Freesync 144hz Monitors

Associate
Couple models out soon long overdue for this spec.

Asus VG259Q

Acer XV253Q P

and

vg252Q which looks similar to the above but with crappy stand, not sure what else is different about it.

These are all the new 1080p 24.5 AUO panels and the Acer lists it as HDR400? would this mean they all are, does this standard have any effect anyway?

Anyone know any other models please post.

Last edited:
Permabanned
ELMB sync is asus exclusive right? Its going to beat the acer it will be a very good monitor if you do 4k DSR it will be a 4k 144hz display with 1ms MPRT and Strobing.

Beat that unless you have 2k for the real 4k 144hz for shooters etc.

Associate
OP
The asus listed above doesn't support ELMB while freesync is on like some of the newer higher end asus monitors.

edited I ment to say all these monitors are 1080p

Associate
OP
Good spot adaptive sync only, you got to watch the spec sheet carefully i see i will remove that one thanks.

Be nice if it did but I think its gonna only be about 300quid so not that posh. But holy grail I been waiting for ips 1ms, 144hz 24inch 1080p with freesync

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I might be the only one interested but the Asus is out in Germany yesterday by looks, around 300euros which is only a little bit more than the TN version. OC any plans to stock this?

Associate
I wish a date would be announced.

Maybe I play tunnel visioned but how to people game on 27". 24" is the sweet spot surely.

Associate
24" - 25" for sure...

The AUO panel is supposedly better than the Panda one. The difference is (according to Chinese forums) the AUO 8bit vs Panda 6bit (plus frame rate controller).

It's tied to the DisplayHDR 400 certification, that requires 8bit as a minimum.

Associate
OP
24" - 25" for sure...

The AUO panel is supposedly better than the Panda one. The difference is (according to Chinese forums) the AUO 8bit vs Panda 6bit (plus frame rate controller).

It's tied to the DisplayHDR 400 certification, that requires 8bit as a minimum.

I thought they where all 6bit + frc, the acer says its HDR400 but the Asus doesnt mention it though I know they same panel, I know nothing about HDR but heard HDR400 barely counts as HDR, will the option be available on both since they are the same panel (new acer and asus) or is it possible the asus has the feature locked out.

Back
Top Bottom