PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Dup

Dup

Soldato
just do clean install with driver of your choice then select the driver and physix only. yes you will have to manually update in the future.
Nice one, cheers.

Does anyone else get memory leak error after a few games? I have to quit every 3/4 or I'm guaranteed a CTD with a memory error. Not a huge deal, I make sure I run as little background overhead as possible but this only happens in PUBG.

Caporegime
sanhok used to be my fav map but i just cant play it anymore just full of chinese cheaters. shame its probably the best map in the game. mainly just play vikendi now.

Caporegime
Cheaters? I remember you being one of those "there are hardly any cheaters in PUBG" guys. ;)

i also remember any post youve ever made about how bad this game is in every way but still play it ever day. :p

15,000 people are banned every day from pubg since it launched. the record for 1 month is 1 million people banned. so...if you havent seen many cheaters its one of two things. you either dont know what to look for or...you are not great at the game and dont survive to the end a lot. which is often where you meet most cheaters. at end game.

Associate
i also remember any post youve ever made about how bad this game is in every way but still play it ever day. :p

15,000 people are banned every day from pubg since it launched. the record for 1 month is 1 million people banned. so...if you havent seen many cheaters its one of two things. you either dont know what to look for or...you are not great at the game and dont survive to the end a lot. which is often where you meet most cheaters. at end game.

Oh ya it definitely has its problems but still better than anything else out there. I don't know if that reveals how good PUBG is or how bad everything else is. Only other FPS I like is Escape from Tarkov Beta, which is really an Alpha. Interesting twist on the BR/survival FPS but requires more time. I just cannot play the "zerg" type FPS games like Battlefield etc like I used to, too boring. They artificially narrowed the skill gaps in those games which deters good players.

One big problem with PUBG cheaters is I've read you can buy an account for like four dollars now. So unless you IP ban (which they won't), they will just keep coming back and back. If they just kept the game at 30 USD/BP whatever IMO the cheating wouldn't be as bad. But yes most cheaters I run into are top 10. It is oh so satisfying see that windows pop up that the guy you reported was banned.

Associate
Nice sprayage with the 6x. I see you landing at my Pai Nan :p
I'm sorry, but it's now my pai nan! :D It's the only place to land lol. Don't think i've landed anywhere else in over 20 solos.

gg fella. well played. never in a million years could i control the m4 on a 6x like that. nicely done with the kills and nice circle placement (either by luck or design :p)
hahaha! Thanks dude. Can only use the 6x zoomed right out with all the attachments. Definitely just lucky circle sense :p

Definitely luck.
Agreed!! :D
On another note, I've really been enjoying solos lately. It used to drive me nuts - but it's been loads more fun when you really get into it. I think my Solo FPP over the last 20 games is around 3.5K/D (400+DMG), so it's going strong!

Soldato
Can only use the 6x zoomed right out with all the attachments.
i couldn't use the 6x like that if it was bolted to a damn rock and I had a mechanical arm! reasonably ok with it when i go to the training range but i go to ******* pieces when in game proper....and yea yea, i know - i need to git good lol
Definitely just lucky circle sense :p
what's that old saying, good players make their own luck.

Soldato
i couldn't use the 6x like that if it was bolted to a damn rock and I had a mechanical arm! reasonably ok with it when i go to the training range but i go to ******* pieces when in game proper....and yea yea, i know - i need to git good lol

what's that old saying, good players make their own luck.

I've started playing more with ARs with 2x and 3x spraying and its actually quite effective. I'm getting better and warming to the whole idea of scoped spraying. I quite like the 3x on the Scar. That's my current favourite. Can't do 4x or above spray though.

When I've been watching the PEL and other pro-gamer streams, you find that they often don't tend to bother too much about attachments. They certainly don't stress over the fact that they don't have a grip for their M4. They just have a high skill level and practise a lot without the attachments.

Soldato
Agreed!! :D
On another note, I've really been enjoying solos lately. It used to drive me nuts - but it's been loads more fun when you really get into it. I think my Solo FPP over the last 20 games is around 3.5K/D (400+DMG), so it's going strong!

I play solos from time-to-time, but I find it much more rewarding playing duo/squad as its the team play, working together, group decision making and general messing about that makes this game. With solos, I kinda find it quite lonely and not as stimulating (mentally...).

Caporegime
I've started playing more with ARs with 2x and 3x spraying and its actually quite effective. I'm getting better and warming to the whole idea of scoped spraying. I quite like the 3x on the Scar. That's my current favourite. Can't do 4x or above spray though.

When I've been watching the PEL and other pro-gamer streams, you find that they often don't tend to bother too much about attachments. They certainly don't stress over the fact that they don't have a grip for their M4. They just have a high skill level and practise a lot without the attachments.

x2 for 7.62 guns are very good. x3 on 5.56 guns. attachments on some guns dont make that much difference. on the 416 for eg is flat with nothing on. sometimes putting wrong grip on it can make it worse than no grip or less predictable. on the 416 you want the small red grip.

Back
Top Bottom