German Terror attack

Soldato
There as hardly been any news about this attack that happened just a couple of days prior to OP's attack.

German lorry attack in Limburg seen as 'act of terrorism'
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49970807

An attack on motorists in the western town of Limburg is being investigated as terrorism, security sources have told German media.

On Monday, a man hijacked a lorry and ploughed into eight vehicles waiting at a traffic light, injuring eight people. Seven were treated in hospital.

Permabanned
I could envisage the EU not wanting too much publicity on thee attacks at this, err, rather sensitive time, as it firms anti EU opinion from those that feel they have done sweet sod all to deter illegal migration in to the European Union. In fact Germany has actively encouraged it on an unprecedented scale and is now reaping her rewards.

Soldato
There as hardly been any news about this attack that happened just a couple of days prior to OP's attack.

German lorry attack in Limburg seen as 'act of terrorism'
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49970807

I read the story on that one. My impression is that it wasn't a truck of peace attack but was a refugee trying to steal a truck, no doubt to get
Somewhere closer to the uk and a free council house + benefits.

but who knows, remember when the German media suppressed all the nye enrichment rape events?

Soldato
Yesterday when I saw the breaking news I was wondering who would start this thread, and I knew it would be either one side or the other of looneys based on when it was announced what race the attacker was. I wasn't disappointed. :D

At least people aren't jumping to conclusions and waiting to know before posting, that's progress! :p

Soldato
Are they though? Can't remember the last successful Islamic terror attack in Europe - 2017 maybe?
No wonder you have the outlook you do with regards to all of this, there are loads of attacks (which are not reported on by the mainstream media), the latest involve the use of handgrenades, parts of sweden are completely ruined, there have also been attacks accross Germany. Lets not even get into the sexual assaults, might as well label those as terrorism too given their motives.

Soldato
I could envisage the EU not wanting too much publicity on thee attacks at this, err, rather sensitive time, as it firms anti EU opinion from those that feel they have done sweet sod all to deter illegal migration in to the European Union. In fact Germany has actively encouraged it on an unprecedented scale and is now reaping her rewards.

If the German government were supporting it as a matter of policy then surely they're not illegal immigrants.

Permabanned

Who pays off the massive debts EU nations have? Immigrant workers sure do help boost GDP. The problem is capitalism seems to feed on human capital to pay off the debt in this case. They can not make enough babies and so every generation thier numbers will probably decline or shrink while the immogrant population grows sometimes at a factor of x2 or x3 per generation.

And they think they can sustain this model by suspressing peoples angry views as well... Capitalism needs serious reform as does the German way of dealing with labour shortages. In the older days there used to be some really dirty jobs like the people who emptied cesspits at night. But they never used immigrant labour they paid the guy who emptied the cesspit 3x the wages of a skilled worker and it seemed to of worked for them. Indeed up until 1930+ there were no real immigrant workers.

Permabanned
If the German government were supporting it as a matter of policy then surely they're not illegal immigrants.

The fact is the German government is a coalition and as such some factions most definitely do not see them all as legal migrants, so no, not all of the German government accept the legality of unchecked migrants. AfD for example are strongly against the acceptance of undocumented migrants being given unlimited access to the country. The fact Merkel and some the EU hierarchy wants a pan European acceptance of her policy but faces fierce opposition from the likes of Poland Hungary and Austria suggests such policies are not widely accepted or respected. It's a big problem, and one that will occupy election strategies for years to come.

Soldato
Well, you would bet that way on every incident.

Looks like you might have lost this bet though...though to be fair, random stabbing incident would tend towards mentally ill or jihad attack

Naa I bet that way because the odds are heavily in my favour.

Soldato
Everyone waiting with baited breath before starting a thread to see whether the stabbings in Manchester involve a right wing terrorist or a muslim. :D

The world would be a much better place when people (often so called moderates or left wingers) work out that Islamic terrorism is a type of 'right wing' terroism.

right wing
noun
  1. 1.
    the conservative or reactionary section of a political party or system.

And if anyone thinks Islamic terroism doesn't have a form of nationalism embedded in it then I can only suggest you look up the Arabic phrase 'Ummah'and the desire of some for a global caliphate.

But given that 'right wing' is often used by some as a synonym for white people with views anywhere right of Lenin then It doesn't look like Manchester is a 'far right' matter as unless the chap as some quite convincing black face on then he appears rather none white from the clips of his face a he was being restrained by police circulating on social media.

Last edited:
Soldato
The fact is the German government is a coalition and as such some factions most definitely do not see them all as legal migrants, so no, not all of the German government accept the legality of unchecked migrants. AfD for example are strongly against the acceptance of undocumented migrants being given unlimited access to the country. The fact Merkel and some the EU hierarchy wants a pan European acceptance of her policy but faces fierce opposition from the likes of Poland Hungary and Austria suggests such policies are not widely accepted or respected. It's a big problem, and one that will occupy election strategies for years to come.

That's fine, but some portions of our current government would likely like to outlaw homosexuality, and yet homosexuality is still legal. The holding of a view by a minority faction within Government does not make that position law.

I'm not arguing that Germany's approach to immigration is without fault but I can't see how, if the government as a whole is welcoming these immigrants, they can be classed as illegals.

Back
Top Bottom