FIFA 20

Don
OP
Not as effective as it was back then but it's my favourite formation and I just like using it. Plus it's the only formation where the "wide" players actually get involved properly all the time.

Interesting. I use 433 (4) at the moment, find it most consistent but still struggle with the attack as players so far apart. I might try 4321.

Soldato
Running with this team for the WL. Starts as a 433 and De Jong has to be subbed on but it means everyone starts on full chem. Enjoying using 4321.

I want Sandro instead of Marcelo but not paying over 90K for him..

NDTdprt.jpg

that's some team! who's the better player Mbappe or Neymar? I'd probably use Neymar at Striker or Cam

Soldato
The gameplay is far from perfect, however the delay is unbearable, as it is every year. What a difference a couple weeks makes to the servers.

Sold my team and spent 1.6m on packs so that I would never play this again. Thankfully the best players I packed were Douglas Costa, Depay and Alderweireld. Sold them all for min just to make someone's day.

Associate
this years is ok but one thing which is driving me totally insane and maybe someone can help .

my huge hands which are now old and shakey lol can no longer cope with using lt,rt,rb,lb , what i mean is i struggle using rb and rt at the same time aswell as running or shooting.

never used to be a problem in the past as i use to assign lb to team mate contain for defending and finesse for attacking . but this year jockey has become so important but it wont allow me to assign flipping jockey to lb and finesse to lb as it switches them around each time .

any help :)

Soldato
Anyone here playing on xbox one s? How's it run on the S, any frame drops or anything? I suspect it runs fine, just making sure
No issues at all.
I play just on a 1080p monitor so im not exactly pushing the graphical limits though!

Finished like Div 6 Rank 2 i think after about 15 games or so. Took the coins, packs are gonna be pretty useless to me at the moment.

Soldato
I think RTG20 on the Fifa Forums summed up the first owner swap objectives perfecrtly!

They will suck you in with easy ones to start with, build the hype, then once you have 15-20 tokens (random number), out of the max 30, with icons costing 22-30, you will then get screwed with the last 15-10 tokens requiring 88 rated first owner sbc's, 11 first owner hybrid squads with 100 chem winning in rivals, scoring tornado cyclone inverted suplex headers off the top rope with 55 phys MAX players, just stupid stuff

Back
Top Bottom