**PHANTEKS P400A METAL MESH FRONT PANEL - GET SOME AIR!**

Associate
Hi everyone!

The Metal Mesh front panels are available to pre-order! Whether you need a replacement for your P400A case or you want to breathe some new life into your older P400 or P400S cases, the Metal Mesh front panel for the P400 Series is just what you need!

Please note: The P400 and P400S whilst compatible, the fans will not look fully centered, infact they will be about 8mm off center. See images on the product listing for comparison.

Phanteks Eclipse P400A Metal Mesh Front-Panel - Black @ £17.99 inc VAT

Replacement front cover for the PHANTEKS Eclipse P400A, Equipped with a fine mesh for optimised airflow, Also serves as a dust filter, Compatible with the Eclipse P400 and P400S (Not 100% Exact Fit!)

Only £17.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Eclipse P400A Metal Mesh Front-Panel - White @ £17.99 inc VAT

Replacement front cover for the PHANTEKS Eclipse P400A, Equipped with a fine mesh for optimised airflow, Also serves as a dust filter, Compatible with the Eclipse P400 and P400S (Not 100% Exact Fit!)

Only £17.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
Hello, when it says "not 100% exact fit" does that mean difficult to attach or doesn't look right or what? I have a P400s the original one before they did the glass side panel.

Edit, never mind I just saw the picture.... thats fine for me as I'm not using RGB fans so likely wouldn't notice the off centerness

Associate
OP
Hello, when it says "not 100% exact fit" does that mean difficult to attach or doesn't look right or what? I have a P400s the original one before they did the glass side panel.

Edit, never mind I just saw the picture.... thats fine for me as I'm not using RGB fans so likely wouldn't notice the off centerness
Yeah it's literally 8cm off center. It's not massively noticeable unless you're using RGB Fans :D

Associate
Would love something like this for my P300... my fault for jumping the gun on a case with really poor airflow obviously, but time for a new case I think.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Ordered a white one the day this went up, the offset fans make no difference to me either as my intakes don't have LEDs anyway, just want that fresh airflow!

Associate
Starting to think about cancelling my preorder and buying a case with better airflow. If I take front panel off the p400s my Vega 64 drops from 83c to 74c and my cpu goes from 75c to 62c the biggest thing is the noise level, just undecided what case to get instead.

Back
Top Bottom