World of Warcraft: Classic

Permabanned
Best thing is just to wait for PVP. All the gear without the 100 runs for weapons. We got ashkandi once in over 100 runs. I had to wait 20 something runs on chromaggus for the xbow. PVP after it got buffed was tier 2.5 level anyway. I was the bane of my guild as I had R14 gear so just used all my DKP on rings and trinkets!

Oh yea i kept all mine and when we first cleared MC as i was on trial i only became a member when we started BWL and our first clear we got DFT trinket, I think i bid 256dkp for that and i reckon it was 5dkp per boss but raided when it was 2dkp. There was complete silence for a good 5mins until it appeared in my bag :)

Apparantly they were pretty miffed that i blew everything on it, Class leader hunters and Rogue were obviously salivating it is excellent for fury warriors too.

Caporegime
Oh yea i kept all mine and when we first cleared MC as i was on trial i only became a member when we started BWL and our first clear we got DFT trinket, I think i bid 256dkp for that and i reckon it was 5dkp per boss but raided when it was 2dkp. There was complete silence for a good 5mins until it appeared in my bag :)

Apparantly they were pretty miffed that i blew everything on it, Class leader hunters and Rogue were obviously salivating it is excellent for fury warriors too.

I got jom gabbar and kiss of the spider. End game best trinkets for a rogue/fury warrior dps but purely for PVP as my Hunters DPS was average at best. There was silence there too but after all it was just a game but some took it to the next level.

I think that's why I am bored of classic already. When you were at such a high level it scares me thinking how much I would have to invest to get there again!

Sgarrista
Commissario
What a raid night!

I got my dagger:

2019-10-09-22-41-56-World-of-Warcraft.png

and we also had eye of sulfuras drop which went to a warrior :D

Associate
I've had a really poor couple of days of levelling. Currently level 45 and everywhere I go to quest is full of other players on the same quests. I've managed about 2/3rds of a level (if that) in 4/5 hours.
RFD, ZF, ULDAMAN,Maraudon. Get the important quest chains for each one and do them all 2-3 times. You will be dripping in plate, gold, and xp. Then you can run round the zones and do all those quests super fast as they are now green.

Soldato
RFD, ZF, ULDAMAN,Maraudon. Get the important quest chains for each one and do them all 2-3 times. You will be dripping in plate, gold, and xp. Then you can run round the zones and do all those quests super fast as they are now green.

Yea, I have run them all a few times (except for Maraudon, want to get to 46/47 before tanking it although I guess I could DPS). I could probably run Uldaman again, I still have a quest there.

Associate
Is there a new guild on Noggenfogger? I've been the only person online in TRE in days. I don't mind my own company, but that's taking the biscuit

Defyingdeath, Noggenfogger (A)

Soldato
Is there a new guild on Noggenfogger? I've been the only person online in TRE in days. I don't mind my own company, but that's taking the biscuit

Defyingdeath, Noggenfogger (A)

The Burly Boiz iirc. TRE seemed to die quickly. I think things will pick up generally once everyone has a level 60 and can do content together.

Soldato
OP
Grats on the dagger! I'm super jealous, I've not had much time to play over the past few weeks. I have 5 different alts on the same server, different classes all overing around lv30. I just don't have time to focus on one so jump in and split my time between them.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I'm pretty sure they've folded as well as the 60's left to join a raiding guild (I think).

8-12 of us left to join Venom (Rag & Onyxia down). The Burly Boiz wasn't originally meant to be a proper guild, merely just a place for my irl mates. Some people left TRE and asked to join TBB which we let them happily.

I'm sure you can join Venom as a social (although we do need a few Warlocks for raiding!). Whisper Crazylegs in-game and tell them (Gpp) I sent you.

Soldato
What’s a good alliance server to play on? Thinking of levelling a Hunter again for nostalgia, guessing levelling still takes as long.

Anything different apart from the graphics?

Soldato
Yea, I have run them all a few times (except for Maraudon, want to get to 46/47 before tanking it although I guess I could DPS). I could probably run Uldaman again, I still have a quest there.
Go to ZF, and stay in ZF all the way to 50-51, I tanked it all as 2H dps warrior using my 2hander, charge, bloodrage, SS, zerker rage WW, easy mode. There is nothing else that beats the XP per hour you can from from inside ZF at that level range, then at 51 you can leave and go to hinterlands-->Searing Gorge-->Felwood-->Burning Steppes

In between finding ZF groups just do the quests in Tanaris, there is plenty to keep you going. Also its so much quicker making your own group, join the lookingforgroup channel and just spam in there and the local tanaris channel.

Really as a warrior solo world questing is the hardest, the first thing I do when I get in a new zone is LFM questing...solo it sucks, add 1 other and you become so much more efficient. Currently lvl 54. As for Maraudon, don't bother until at least 49.

Soldato
Go to ZF, and stay in ZF all the way to 50-51, I tanked it all as 2H dps warrior using my 2hander, charge, bloodrage, SS, zerker rage WW, easy mode. There is nothing else that beats the XP per hour you can from from inside ZF at that level range, then at 51 you can leave and go to hinterlands-->Searing Gorge-->Felwood-->Burning Steppes

In between finding ZF groups just do the quests in Tanaris, there is plenty to keep you going. Also its so much quicker making your own group, join the lookingforgroup channel and just spam in there and the local tanaris channel.

Really as a warrior solo world questing is the hardest, the first thing I do when I get in a new zone is LFM questing...solo it sucks, add 1 other and you become so much more efficient. Currently lvl 54. As for Maraudon, don't bother until at least 49.

Thanks. Yea I'm currently question in Searing Gorge and it's not fun. May go back and run ZF a few more times (currently 49). Tanked Mara at 47 and it was fine with no wipes. The XP for how long it takes isn't great though.

Soldato
Thanks. Yea I'm currently question in Searing Gorge and it's not fun. May go back and run ZF a few more times (currently 49). Tanked Mara at 47 and it was fine with no wipes. The XP for how long it takes isn't great though.
Yeap that's the problem with Mara its to slow XP wise. Also getting the quests done means going to orange side, and purple side separately before going on to kill Celebras etc. Yeah at 49 you will smash through ZF runs in about 45-50 mins

Back
Top Bottom