PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Associate
Trying to join this again via the app on PC but it wont accept my postcode and i cannot change from UK as location, im in Ireland, never had this issue before.

Soldato
Thought I'd have a blast on Gears 5 but I can't load it and getting an error code 0x80070020. It looks like it's trying to download an update but just keeps throwing that error up. I've tried both the app store and the Xbox beta app but get the same error. Windows is up to date as are all my drivers.

Man of Honour
Last edited:
Associate
The last 2 games I tried to play on this wouldn't work.

Gears 5 - kept freezing at the cutscene intro for the start of the campaign. Eventually got past it, albeit still stuttering massively, by lowering the graphics settings. Then after playing the first mission the game will no longer launch at all.

Dishonored 2 - Doesn't get past the loading screens, just freezes.

My system specs are more than good enough to play both games on recommended settings.

Associate
Completed Gears 5 and most of the way through Wolfenstein 2 which I'm enjoying more than the original and ditto Bloodstained which is a Metriodvania game from Castlevania creators and a great game too.

Arguably the best £1 I ever spent in gaming, plenty of other good games being added too.

Back
Top Bottom