FIFA 20

Soldato
Now we've had a few weeks, does anybody genuinely like this game in its current form? For me it still needs drastic work, its too easy to play defensive and play on the counter. Games are too passive, all goals come in transition, its just not fun. I don't hate it as much as I used to, but I still find it deeply flawed.

Soldato
Now we've had a few weeks, does anybody genuinely like this game in its current form? For me it still needs drastic work, its too easy to play defensive and play on the counter. Games are too passive, all goals come in transition, its just not fun. I don't hate it as much as I used to, but I still find it deeply flawed.

Passing is very very inconsistent and needs addressing badly.
Servers are worse than last year (how the ****)
Manual tackles needs higher success rate
Drop back nerf

Then we have something decent. The only goals ive conceded all day are counter attack sweaty cut back goals that always drops to there attacker perfectly.

For me today again the servers are the worst, its like earlier this week all over again i honestly can not play the game in this state. I can get over the BS but the servers are so slow i cant compete its really really frustrating me.

Soldato
I quite like it. Passing could do with a bit of a buff but at the same time I don't want the same ping pong passing in previous years.
First time finessed is nerfed which is nice.
Think header is fine as it is.

Caporegime
It's fun when it's smooth but 90% of the time it's a car crash.

Just lost two rivals games in a row to 90th minute goals then faced some poor bugger who was obviously doing the weekly objectives with a bronze/silver team. I needed the win but let him score a load as well, imagine most people wouldn't have been so kind.

Permabanned
Seeing as its a pro game, there are big competitions, you would think scripting is NOT in the game. Just sometimes feels that way, your a few goals up and suddenly it feels like your team goes to pieces.

On the whole I dont have many complaints this year, I like it. Just need to cut out some mistakes and I am quite happy with my average gameplay. :p

Associate
I’ve had a few nights to play it and on the whole I think it’s terrible. It’s so slow and clunky and the pace stats don’t seem to count for anything.

Also is it just me or are there just loads of ridiculous collisions and then people wading in and the ball no where to be seen?!??

Has anyone got anywhere near the XP points for that Zaha? No way I’m going to do it.

Caporegime
Trying to play a passing game online is practically impossible. Intricate passes are under or over hit and intercepted yet through ball spammers seem to go from one end of the pitch to the other with two or three button presses.

How can EA consistently create a game that only suits one way of playing? :(

Don
OP
God, this thread is depressing. The FIFA threads were always about people posting their teams, arranging games, weekend league progress and asking for player/team suggestions. I’m not criticising anyone’s opinion on the game, EA have made it this way but it’s proper crap for the console community.

I’ll try and stay positive about it as I only play two games throughout the year and have no life in an evening, I have to make it work! :D

Permabanned
I’ve had a few nights to play it and on the whole I think it’s terrible. It’s so slow and clunky and the pace stats don’t seem to count for anything.

Also is it just me or are there just loads of ridiculous collisions and then people wading in and the ball no where to be seen?!??

Has anyone got anywhere near the XP points for that Zaha? No way I’m going to do it.

Think I'm level 18, fair way to go.

Back
Top Bottom