Poll: Japanese Grand Prix 2019, Suzuka - Race 17/21

Rate the 2019 Japanese Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man of Honour
Sky are showing qualifying from 01:30am Sunday morning.

Might give that one a miss :p

Mercedes looking strong here. Bottas looking decent for a change too.

FP2 results will be used for grid positions if qualifying doesn’t go ahead.

Yup, with a tight schedule, any kind of issue that delays the running will cancel quali. That said, they are all focussing on race sims in FP2, so they must be confident quali will go ahead.

Haas' Steiner in trouble with the Stewards.

Apparently a ban from the Paddock is the expected punishment.

How can they take action on Steiner but basically ignore Vettel's antics in Canada despite him already being on a final, final warning? Classic stewards.

Soldato
What did Steiner do in Russia? Article 12.1.1c is:

Any fraudulent conduct or any act prejudicial to the interests of any Competition or to the interests of motor sport generally.

Ah, nevermind, I just looked it up:

Steiner told Magnussen via team radio "if we wouldn’t have a stupid, idiotic steward we would be eighth", with the comments piquing the interest of the FIA in the aftermath of the race.
Zero sympathy to be honest. The rules were clear as day, he had to go to the left of both sets of markers when rejoining. He didn't. It was even more damning when that exact move caused a three car crash in the F2 race.

Man of Honour
One sidepod update and Mercedes are comfortably back in front. Mercedes will lead the way again next year.

If its a dry race, barring anything weird, it probably isn't worth getting up for.

Soldato
One sidepod update and Mercedes are comfortably back in front. Mercedes will lead the way again next year.

If its a dry race, barring anything weird, it probably isn't worth getting up for.

Maybe it's a cooling increase that has allowed them to turn the engine up at the expense of a little extra drag on the sidepods.

Soldato
Hi all.

Is there the ability to download the full race via sky go on my tablet or laptop without seeing any spoilers. And when does it become available to download and watch?

Reason I ask is because I'm going to be visiting my dad in hospital during tomorow and would like to download the full qualification and race so we can watch it together. His a massive f1 fan.

O and I'm a sky member

Caporegime
Hi all.

Is there the ability to download the full race via sky go on my tablet or laptop without seeing any spoilers. And when does it become available to download and watch?

Reason I ask is because I'm going to be visiting my dad in hospital during tomorow and would like to download the full qualification and race so we can watch it together. His a massive f1 fan.

O and I'm a sky member
I don’t think they upload the full race. If you have Sky Q you can transfer recordings to your device though?

Back
Top Bottom