****** Official World of Warships Thread ******

Soldato
I had the Graf Spree it was good but it was often put in t7/8 battles and destroyed really easily.
Every so often you get one of the top T8 plus ships free to use for 7 days which is handy to try out new ships. There was three offered last week for me.

Soldato
OP
When you posted in the thread for the blower you got one for free I thought you were sent a blower
I never saw you say what model you did get founders was sweet to recieve though.
Oh lol the gibbo thread lol i see now. I was talking about 2080ti in general in that thread. My sig does say 2080ti FE too lol.

Soldato
OP
Has there been any game codes recently ?

These were from 20 days ago for the games birthday. If you go on the subreddit and search codes you will find a fair few more
STOPASKINGFORCODESPLS

MOARRESOURCES

NICEANDSHINY

DONOTSHARETHISCODEKAPPA

BIRTHDAYPARTYMADNESS

PURRFECTCODE

STOLENFROMOFFICIALCHANNEL

404BONUSCODENOTFOUND

BDAYCAKENOTINCLUDED

LETSGETSHIPTFACED

4YEARSSHOOTINGBOATS

4YEARSOFGETTINGSHIPT

GETSHIPT4WOWSBIRTHDAY

CHEERSTO4YEARSOFWOWS

MEOWHAPPYBIRTHDAY

THUMB

HAPPYPURRRRTHDAY

Soldato
OP
Hey guys, just about to start playing this again, i used to play WOT all the time and it was really worth running a premium account while playing.( also used the lowe premium tank has my credit grinder).

Guess what im asking is, Are there any premium ships that are worth buying because they make credit grinding gods?

cheers.
Missouri is king but ita grind capability is too good so they removed it from the free xp options so the only ones in game are the ones people earned before it was removed.

A modest win decked out with flag and camo boosters can easily get 1.5mill and 2mill if you had a good game.

Musashi and Kronstadt are probably next but these are all free xp ships to earn.

If the nelson wasnt free xp i would recommend it as its earns cash well and its extremely forgiving but nvm

The tirpitz is a forgiving t8 ship but you risk bottom tiering in t10 games. As a general rule the higher the rank as a premium the better it is for credit earning.

I 100% wouldnt recommend any premium DD at the moment as they are getting spotted and ganked to **** by cv's

The Georgia and Alaska are solid bb and ca options for premium and good if you are getting the jist of higher tier game play. But they are fairly expensive.

The problem is that there is so much variation between each nations and classes quirks and gameplay styles its hard what to recommend without you getting a feel for them and knowing your play style

Last edited:
Soldato
Musashi and Kronstadt are probably next but these are all free xp ships to earn.

A premium camo for a Tier X will give more credits that Musashi/Kronstadt, I have the camo on my Des Moines and without credit flags (I save them for playing the mighty mo) can get 300 to 400k a game on average

Soldato
He doesnt have a Tier X though and personally i refuse to pay £15 for 1 camo

I didn't say he did have one I was just correcting you that a Tier X with doubloon camo is a better credit earner than Musashi

You see it as just a camo, I see it as paying half the price of a T8 premium to always be top tier and earn more credits

If he wants a good T8 earner, Tirpitz, Alabama, Massachusettes, Lenin, Atago and Prinz Eugen are all worthy contenders out of those available though each with strengths and weaknesses which require different playstyles

Soldato
these still worked for me

PURRFECTCODE - Unsinkable Sam container
STOLENFROMOFFICIALCHANNEL - 4x anniversary camos
404BONUSCODENOTFOUND
THUMB - 15 random containers of the normal kind (Credits, Flags, Camos, Resources and Try your luck)
HAPPYPURRRRTHDAY

Caporegime
I rage uninstalled on the CV rework release day.
I know it's been getting nerfed over and over since then.

I was upset as a mostly DD BB player I felt it was really in fun.

Has much changed? Time to take another bash.

I mostly play f2p from T5 upto t9

Soldato
I rage uninstalled on the CV rework release day.
I know it's been getting nerfed over and over since then.

I was upset as a mostly DD BB player I felt it was really in fun.

Has much changed? Time to take another bash.

I mostly play f2p from T5 upto t9

I don't find CVs much of an issue except the more sluggish BBs at higher tiers can be real soft targets for torp runs. At below t8 it's a non issue. Especially since they added in the new priority AA mechanic. If you're in a DD you just play a bit smart and don't beeline for the obvious spots.

I'm currently struggling to get credits fast enough. I have 6 ships I want to buy, all researched, and not enough credits to buy them now all my ship lines are t7 and above. Got 230k free XP just sitting around. I just need a good 30m credits to unblock me.

Associate
Missouri is king but ita grind capability is too good so they removed it from the free xp options so the only ones in game are the ones people earned before it was removed.

A modest win decked out with flag and camo boosters can easily get 1.5mill and 2mill if you had a good game.

If the nelson wasnt free xp i would recommend it as its earns cash well and its extremely forgiving but nvm

The tirpitz is a forgiving t8 ship but you risk bottom tiering in t10 games. As a general rule the higher the rank as a premium the better it is for credit earning.

I 100% wouldnt recommend any premium DD at the moment as they are getting spotted and ganked to **** by cv's

The Georgia and Alaska are solid bb and ca options for premium and good if you are getting the jist of higher tier game play. But they are fairly expensive.

The problem is that there is so much variation between each nations and classes quirks and gameplay styles its hard what to recommend without you getting a feel for them and knowing your play style

wow man, Thanks for the info

Soldato
OP
Missouri was a mistake of them to make, Only way to get it is the Christmas containers now.

I managed to get enough free xp 1 week before they axed it :D It is a filthy credit earner. I also have the Belfast before they removed that for being too OP ... yet they keep the Smolensk which has to be the most game breaking OP ship EVER in WoWs

Associate
I managed to get enough free xp 1 week before they axed it :D It is a filthy credit earner. I also have the Belfast before they removed that for being too OP ... yet they keep the Smolensk which has to be the most game breaking OP ship EVER in WoWs

Yep.. They took the HE of the Minotaur because it was to op... Then they come out with a Smolensk.. I need a credit earner, I may buy the Perm camouflage for the Yamato because I do terrible in my Montana, Or I may buy the Jean Bart with Coal, Or should I leave that for the Smolensk? lol

Soldato
OP
Yep.. They took the HE of the Minotaur because it was to op... Then they come out with a Smolensk.. I need a credit earner, I may buy the Perm camouflage for the Yamato because I do terrible in my Montana, Or I may buy the Jean Bart with Coal, Or should I leave that for the Smolensk? lol

Personally i would buy the Smolensk because the devs dont seem to be able to balance ships and rather than fix it they will either keep it in the game and do nothing or remove it like they did the Missouri/Belfast/Kutuvoz and leave it for whoever already has one

Associate
Personally i would buy the Smolensk because the devs dont seem to be able to balance ships and rather than fix it they will either keep it in the game and do nothing or remove it like they did the Missouri/Belfast/Kutuvoz and leave it for whoever already has one

I do think they will remove the smolensk at some point.

Soldato
I asked about ammo as it ruined tanks for me. Also rs155 people say pocket battleships are good there is a funny video about Scharnhorst that made me want one. But i think she has a sister ship coming too? The graf spee?

I could not find many others talked about apart from Enterprise.

I have both, Scharnhorst struggles vs angled BB's but strong vs cruisers.
Didn't like Graf so don't play it.

Btw I earned 1.1mill credits in my Cossack last night :)
Also Smolensk isn't classed as a premium ship so you may struggle to earn serious credits in her

Permabanned
I have both, Scharnhorst struggles vs angled BB's but strong vs cruisers.
Didn't like Graf so don't play it.

Btw I earned 1.1mill credits in my Cossack last night :)
Also Smolensk isn't classed as a premium ship so you may struggle to earn serious credits in her

Can you prem camo Smolensk though? What about that?

Back
Top Bottom