US: Power

Associate
Tariq has a lot to learn about the game that he is trying to enter without any experience and an experienced person backin him....now if ghost was in this corner you know that would be an indestructible business

Associate
Latest episode is absolutely incredible. Brace yourselves people! :eek:

I'm still processing it all.

yeah i know i had to watch it twice the twist is getting to the point I am not sure what is going on with.......[don't want to spoil it to anyone who has not go that far yet....]...cant believe someone christmas has been cancelled...

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Just watched the latest ep and.... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Probably the most crazy last 15 mins (after a very dry ep) of any ep of all 6 seasons, simply :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Associate
now i am trying to workout this out, if the lawyer is the one keeping both of them safe and now he........ i guess it is all going down from here or am i missing something do they have a life line elsewhere... because that necklace got someone name all written over it....which that person wont know about it until it is too too later for sure....

Soldato
Just seen the latest episode (6) and it's still very, very strong - lots going on but it isn't overly complicated. I need to read more about this Benny character, who is Proctors cousin - he seems to have a lot of power and I can't even remember him from previous seasons.

Soldato
Think this show has now run its course...

I know the show doesn't take itself seriously but for tasha to suddenly take a that direction...

Will probably give up after this series.

Soldato
As exciting as the last few episodes have been, there are plotholes all over the shop not to mention insta-travel gates for so many characters who are getting from A-B in seconds. Its getting very silly now.

The last episode pretty much confirmed that Tariq and Tasha will be in the next show and I can see Dre aka Rambo in it too, that snitch just gets away with murder in every way.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Was not expecting that :eek:

Although I'm happy it happened she was soooo annoying even if she had a fat bumper which was always a pleasure to see.

Back
Top Bottom