FIFA 20

Soldato
Tempted to sell up and try out CR7 with a modest team. He's always my best player in FIFA, I know heading isn't as OP this year, but surely he's still good...

He is amazing in good gameplay, I'm yet to try him in poor gameplay so hard to say what he'll be like in WL.

Soldato
Yeah I'm done, slowly transferring my coins to my friend so he can try and enjoy this piece of **** game. Life is better without this unnecessary stress. It's impossible for it to not bother you, unacceptable to pay money for something this dog **** and broken.
Surprised to hear this.
I believe you were one of the people singing it's praises about how much better than 19 it was.
I figured you were just having a rough patch and having a bit of a rant to feel better (which I do a lot).
I'll admit that I'm also not sure I'll last the distance with this one. Not sure I'll make it to Christmas. Although I think for me a chunk of it is just that I seem to suck worse in 20 than I did in 19. I'm hoping with some practice I can improve a bit. We'll see...

What do you have to do again for these icons just have the first owner players on the subs bench or actually in the starting 11
7 in the starting 11 I believe.

Soldato
What do you have to do again for these icons just have the first owner players on the subs bench or actually in the starting 11

7 in the starting 11, so you can bring on 3 subs in minute 1 and you'll only have 4 potentially trashy players on the field.

Its still tough though, as not everybody is doing it and its made Rivals every sweatier.

Just hit Gold 2, from 8-6 to 17-8, don't have it in me to push on for G1 and its doubtful I'd get there.

Soldato
7 in the starting 11, so you can bring on 3 subs in minute 1 and you'll only have 4 potentially trashy players on the field.

Its still tough though, as not everybody is doing it and its made Rivals every sweatier.

Just hit Gold 2, from 8-6 to 17-8, don't have it in me to push on for G1 and its doubtful I'd get there.
Think I’d rather trade my way to them to be honest - sounds like a right ball ache.

Caporegime
Yeah I'm done, slowly transferring my coins to my friend so he can try and enjoy this piece of **** game. Life is better without this unnecessary stress. It's impossible for it to not bother you, unacceptable to pay money for something this dog **** and broken.

I’ll take a few hundred thousand coins :D or Salah

Back
Top Bottom