Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Today we went around some charity shops looking for a bookcase. Instead we came home with *a bunch of boring lampshades etc* and I picked up

New speakers for my "office" hi-fi (the bigger ones!)

XkRIIExl.jpg

"100 Great Cars" (published in 1986) The sort of book I would have loved as a 10 year old. Then I opened it up and decided I loved it now.

KpaFdL7l.jpg

DK1TTs9h.jpg

And some games. NFS:U2 is weirdly expensive in CEX and eBay so I got finally got it for 50p which is good!

Qv0x5Fsl.jpg

I didn't buy this very useful book (1 of a set of 8)...

5PipOYdl.jpg

Or this Organ

1wTHAtYl.jpg

Soldato
Being as the weather man has forecast another winter like 1962/3 I thought better get some winter tryes with tread on them -The drive wheel tyres I now have are half worn. Rears have about 6/7mm.

414313429.jpg

414313430.jpg

Caporegime
Third place I've posted this, but we're rather pleased with it!

2018 GTI Performance Pack (245PS) in Indium Grey metallic with sunroof, Dynaudio sound system, 'Art Velours' interior, keyless entry and keyless go, 19" wheels, and 90% tints.

Great fun.

0lbNQNvh.jpg

fJxzfYJh.jpg

YjKZuuXh.jpg

Soldato
Being as the weather man has forecast another winter like 1962/3 I thought better get some winter tryes with tread on them -The drive wheel tyres I now have are half worn. Rears have about 6/7mm.

Check your insurer doesn't consider winter tyres as a modification they have to be informed of to not invalidate your insurance (yes, some do).

Soldato
Check your insurer doesn't consider winter tyres as a modification they have to be informed of to not invalidate your insurance (yes, some do).

I think you will find that it doesn't have to be declared anymore - I rang my insurance company 5 yrs ago and they said its not needed. Also read it the other day on a motoring web site.

I read the weather forecast in one of the large comics - Guardian or Sun.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
I think you will find that it doesn't have to be declared anymore - I rang my insurance company 5 yrs ago and they said its not needed. Also read it the other day on a motoring web site.

I read the weather forecast in one of the large comics - Guardian or Sun.
Should’ve gone with ContiWinterContacts. Everything else is subpar.

Back
Top Bottom