BREXIT and its affect on computer part Prices.

Permabanned
Well they are intensifying talks so... The EU were bluffing and all it takes is for pro EU Soros or a Rothchild to manipulate the pound a bit to frighten us. They had the mechanism for doing this hundreds of years ago how deep do you think thier claws are now?

I got my 2080ti now but i am not a believer in the scaremongering at all and i have not even prepared for it because they are scaremongering about much large swings than i agree with. You might see give or take 5% as a worst case scenrio for a few months if even that. More likely 1% or 2% or less if we had our gold about now eh Mr Brown?

Dont believe in scaremongering but do believe in mad conspiracies, righto. :D

Permabanned
Dont believe in scaremongering but do believe in mad conspiracies, righto. :D

Maybe, But Soros was the man who broke the bank of England right? I simply think money is easily manipulated with central banks and sloshing about your wealth and power you can easily crash another currency. Not to mention the European central bank. But the issue is i simply do not have the time to become an economist, And since most of the smart guys tend to work for the banks you can not trust them either.

At the end of the day, It is not backed by gold either and it comes out of a giant printer on demand.

Associate
The problem is already here. Pound X dollar. Despite no one sensible able to preview the long term, as it's just impossible to do so, the short-term is much easier to preview. A weaker pound, until the economy settles and all the negative predictions are solved or never really happened, is the enemy here.
It's common the $1 in USA be a €1 in Europe and a £1 in UK, completely ignoring the official exchange rate, but not sure how bad things will be, at least for the short-term.

Soldato
But you're not buying direct from China or US I presume, but a UK based reseller which likely gets their stock from inside the EU. That would mean another cost increase too, wouldn't it?

More likely it goes straight to the UK ports. Not though Europe.

Back
Top Bottom