GreedFall

Soldato
Is anyone playing this at all? Haven't seen a thread here in the console forum, I am loving this game, it is an RPG and it reminds me of Witcher 1 and Dragon Age Inquisition in some respects. It is a little janky but the story, the depth is really quite enjoyable and keeping me engaged. The art style is pretty good and the voice acting is ok, some is great and some not so, but to be fair I think the game as a whole is very good!

Some of the locations are blatant copy and paste jobbies, but overlooking that I am liking it

Not every game has to be perfect! :)

Soldato
It's on my "To buy" list. Seems like a game that will be on sale pretty quickly though, hence why I haven't picked it up yet.

I really like that they've departed from the normal Tolkein-esque fantasy RPG setting and gone with something quite different. That alone had me interested.

Soldato
OP
Just completed it, done all the main quests and side missions, lovely game! Love how everything gets tied up and comes to a final conclusion at the end (depending on your decisions) - a shame it's ended!

Definitely worth a go for RPG fans

Soldato
I'm playing it but do find it quite boring sometimes, the repetitive combat and dialogue from the companions doesn't help, not sure how far I am into it, but I will finish it one day

Soldato
OP
I'm playing it but do find it quite boring sometimes, the repetitive combat and dialogue from the companions doesn't help, not sure how far I am into it, but I will finish it one day

What mission are you on?

I never really found it boring, the story I thought was pretty good and that kept me engaged throughout, combat is a bit dodgy at times with the camera, but it isn't bad

Back
Top Bottom