The OcUK Relationship Counselling and Hugs Thread

Man of Honour
To be fair your last few posts in here have just been random words without any context, it's not surprising people aren't sure what you're talking about whether it's incorrect or not.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Mebbe if other posters included the post (context) I was responding to and quoted in my post there would be less confusion. I see a lot of those misses in other's interchanges on the forum, surprisingly. And, obviously, I could be clearer.

Soldato
Mebbe if other posters included the post (context) I was responding to and quoted in my post there would be less confusion. I see a lot of those misses in other's interchanges on the forum, surprisingly. And, obviously, I could be clearer.
You didn't quote a post you just tagged someone...

Man of Honour
Even though in her words I'm good looking, intelligent and have made her laugh more than she has in ages, when I asked about meeting again she made it clear it would be as friends only. Shame really as she's really nice and we get along so well.

Soldato
I mean that's fair enough, if it's not meant to be it's not meant to be. You can now make the decision to make a friendship with her or tell her you were seeking a relationship and aren't particularly interested in friendship. At least you know where you stand from day one.

Associate
Well my eharmony account has been hacked somehow. All messages deleted, must have blocked the people I was talking to as they aren't showing in comparable anymore and changed all my photos to some random guy. Changed all my profile to things like first thing people notice about me - "shyness" and additional information about me - "i am sorry my age is 62 and i have be trying to change the age thanks".

Email address has been changed along with passwords but bizarrely I can still access my account for some reason, just unable to change anything.

Not sure what sort of weird kick someone gets out of doing something like this but will be a bit disappointed if I've lost contact with a certain person I was talking to

Man of Honour
That's a bit crap mate. Do you use the same password everywhere? I would be changing all ASAP if that's the case. If you are, start using a password manager like LastPass soonest! On the subject of online dating I've been putting off joining up to Tinder etc. I may leave it some months as I can't really be bothered with the hassle. Prior to my most recent relationship I had a 'friend with benefits' but that ended as we both started seeing new people, but we are both single now. She's far less chatty than she used to be but I'm going to hopefully work on that and see if our previous agreement could carry on. I'd be far more happy getting my end away regularly and meet the right person through life than spending time and effort with online dating in order to just get ghosted.

Back
Top Bottom