• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** The Official OCUK Cinebench R20 benchmark Thread ***

Associate
bJlW8Pe.png
bJlW8Pe.png

Associate
finally getting around to this...

NwchhTJ.png

3600X on default settings, max clock speed during single core run was 4397 according to ryzen master
16GB ballistix sport lt 3000 at 3733 C16, fabric clock at 1867 coupled at 1:1

Soldato
I think one of the more impressive things about that statement is how well the 2600k holds up in comparison on the per core. I mean okay it's not exactly close but it's not as far behind as one may expect for a chip approaching 8 years old.

No you're right, hence why I held onto it for so long, and why it's moved into another build for my wife, it takes casual gaming and usually duties extremely well.

Caporegime
OP
I think one of the more impressive things about that statement is how well the 2600k holds up in comparison on the per core. I mean okay it's not exactly close but it's not as far behind as one may expect for a chip approaching 8 years old.

Its only like a 50% IPC difference :D

Seriously tho it was an impressive chip when it came out, and yes it holds up well.

Back
Top Bottom