*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Do you have the pro plus? That's the only one I recommend (the others have poor dpads) and I am still very happy with the pad. The triggers still feel weird though.

Yeah I have the Pro Plus. I updated the software on it last night so will give it an extended session tonight.

Just checked now it has updated saying it has been shipped to overseas , delivery date says tomorrow so fingers crossed !

Cool, let us know if you get hit with any fees...

Soldato
This is quite bizarre :p

By its very nature it allows you to switch between both but it's not forcing you do do either. It's up to you.

Yes. But it would be cheaper if it didn't have a screen or the two little controllers.
The dock still seems to be a weak link as well from what I have read.

Associate
same! It was barely moving even though my down speed is pretty decent, so gave up and tried the new fortnite. Still say it’s a dumb way they’ve done it so late in the day and with a patch like that.
Yea agreed if it was a small update then it wouldn't be to bad but a 13gb update is crazy even though the skins are really frikkin cool
Also I'm disappointed in the way they did the 15 loot boxes you got I opened the game up and literally had 2 loot boxes and all the skins were already unlocked and it seems everyone got the same skins as well.....

Soldato
Early on in The Witcher but so far it really does look pretty great on the small screen! Gwent is as awesome as I remembered as well :)

Small tip - if you do the tutorial then be patient as the game bugs out if you do stuff before the full on-screen prompts come up and you have to restart/reload.

Soldato
Yea agreed if it was a small update then it wouldn't be to bad but a 13gb update is crazy even though the skins are really frikkin cool
Also I'm disappointed in the way they did the 15 loot boxes you got I opened the game up and literally had 2 loot boxes and all the skins were already unlocked and it seems everyone got the same skins as well.....
Did you get to play in the end? Interested in thoughts if so:)

Back
Top Bottom