Apex Legends BR

Soldato
How does it work when grouping if you want to play ranked? For the first time in a few months I had a couple of (ranked) games yesterday and quite enjoyed them. I guess I was playing with very low level guys as I got a few kills in both games.

Caporegime
How does it work when grouping if you want to play ranked? For the first time in a few months I had a couple of (ranked) games yesterday and quite enjoyed them. I guess I was playing with very low level guys as I got a few kills in both games.
You join the ranked olaylist of the highest member. So if you're bronze 3 but I'm gold 1 we play in gold 1.

Soldato

jump on discord anytime andy - Overwatch has been put on the back burner for now. Apex is back with a bang for sure. New event looks fun

Associate
Am I the only person really not enjoying the new map?
I feel like the map just doesn't flow, loot is weirdly spread, many surfaces that seem to have footstep audio problems (silent footsteps).
looking forward to trying the event tonight though.

Soldato
Event is fun for a few goes but pretty quickly gets boring.....
got that feeling myself. only played maybe 3 or 4 games but felt by the end that was enough. will give it another whirl to see if it grows on me more. it weirdly promotes 'teaming' in a solo mode which, at least to me, doesn't seem like a good thing. if a group 4 or 5 of do the '3,2,1 start' trick and end up in the same game, i'd expect them to clean up pretty quickly.

Soldato
Can anyone join the discord channel, as I'm sick of playing with loot goblins and idiots who just run off, get wasted and dis-connect.
I need some buddies as nearly every game is this like you say. They take all the loot, even when I wipe a squad by myself, they take it all and run off into the map, then die and give it all to the enemy, leaving me alone with crap to fight the now geared up bad guys. It has topped me towards rage several times and I never feel like that in games

Soldato
I need some buddies as nearly every game is this like you say. They take all the loot, even when I wipe a squad by myself, they take it all and run off into the map, then die and give it all to the enemy, leaving me alone with crap to fight the now geared up bad guys. It has topped me towards rage several times and I never feel like that in games
yea for sure, the discord is open to anyone. just jump on and pop into a room. if they are all full or no one is about pop into to any empty room and someone will join you. there's nearly always a few kicking about. last night there were 2 squads of 2 - each in desperate need of a 3rd (well at least 1 of them was in desperate need :p)

Soldato
yea for sure, the discord is open to anyone. just jump on and pop into a room. if they are all full or no one is about pop into to any empty room and someone will join you. there's nearly always a few kicking about. last night there were 2 squads of 2 - each in desperate need of a 3rd (well at least 1 of them was in desperate need :p)
Good to know, thank you. I will do that, I always invite @MissChief when I'm on my own in game but he's always got buddies.

Back
Top Bottom