*** VR Deals Thread ***

Soldato
I orderd one guys, contacted the seller and he confirmed it's everything, will post back when it comes :) £680 was total price, don't order until I get mine incase there are issues.

Please let us know mate! Might just bite at that price. Only fear is if they provide the dodgey controllers

Associate
There will be 20% custom charges added onto that Index order by description.

Still a small saving though compared to steam. And a big saving if it gets through with no custom charges if lucky.

Associate
There will be 20% custom charges added onto that Index order by description.

Still a small saving though compared to steam. And a big saving if it gets through with no custom charges if lucky.

I paid the £680, if there is a small charge I don't mind but I will let you guys know as soon as I get it what's what before anyone else spends money.

Associate
He sent me piccies to my mobile of it all being packed and sent, everything looks fine, should be with me soon enough guys, many people are against g2a for specific reason such as the times they had dodgy sellers with dodgy keys, but I only go by my own experiences and I have had easily over 1000 games from them without a problem. Had an xbox controller too which was great and now this, I have no reason to think this won't be fine but will let you all know asap.

Soldato
Crystal ball time

Was there any significant discount last year on VR stuff on Black Friday? Are we likely to see a reduction on anything this year?

Rift went down to £350. I'm hoping Rift S will see a discount. I thought honestly that the Rift S would be launched at around £299, especially as the Quest which has more 'stuff' inside it launched at the same £399 price as the S.

Soldato
Last edited:
Associate
Well the Index just arrived guys from g2a, pretty damn quick and all seems there. I never paid any charges for import tax? Thought maybe that would happen so all in £680. Will play on it tonight and post back.

Soldato
Hope it works out, £680 all in is what you'd pay for the new minus the base stations. That's a great deal if it all works, it's a good bit of kit.

Telefrag on a free this weekend 17-21st *steam.

Soldato
Well the Index just arrived guys from g2a, pretty damn quick and all seems there. I never paid any charges for import tax? Thought maybe that would happen so all in £680. Will play on it tonight and post back.

Quick delivery!!! Customs must have been asleep, LOL. That's an amazing price. Hope it all works perfectly. And with your current run of luck it probably will :D

Associate
Quick delivery!!! Customs must have been asleep, LOL. That's an amazing price. Hope it all works perfectly. And with your current run of luck it probably will :D

We will see mate haha. My luck hasn't been that good you know....Just been booted out by my ex wife and moved back with the girl I was seeing a few months before (Messed up life). However hardware wise it has been alright haha. Never have 2 girls on the go at once, BAD IDEA. Anyway let's not go there. Will post later once I am sorted here moving my stuff.

Soldato
Well cracking deal you got with the VR mate. Sorry about your family woes but you live and learn .

I am on wife number ,2 and whilst it hurt like hell at the time wife number 2 is without doubt a better fit for me.

Soldato
The Survios games just hit rock bottom on steam for the weekend. A first discount on Battlewake, and what their asking for Creed and Sprint Vector is decent too.

Back
Top Bottom