Caporegime
Yup.
Rear:
1080p @ 30 FPS, 60 FPS, 120 FPS
720p @ 240 FPS
4K @ 30 FPS

Front:
1080p @ 30 FPS

The video on the Pixel 2 was pretty mediocre, especially compared to the iPhone X. The video on the iPhone 11 pro is exceptionally good now, 4k60 with extended dynamic range.

I have a feeling the Pixel 4 will again be pretty mediocre video.

Soldato
So, £200 for a Chromebook, £150 at a push for my A1 condition Galaxy S8. All very tempting......
I'm actually going to do the sensible thing and sleep on it.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
So, £200 for a Chromebook, £150 at a push for my A1 condition Galaxy S8. All very tempting......
I'm actually going to do the sensible thing and sleep on it.

I'd say unless you're really into your smartphone camera photos then there's hardly anything you'll notice day to day.

Soldato
What is this marketing rubbish !?!? "A different way of thinking of controling exposure in a camera"
Fact : Exposure - changing brightness and shadows has been possible since the dawn of digital photography (30+ years)

"Super Res Hybrid Optical Technology" - WTF !!

Yeah it's amazing, none of this functionality has been possbile in compact cameras for the last 10 years :p
Hope you like 64GB of storage, else it's £769 for 128GB (White or Black) Orange is only available in 64GB
People say Apple lack innovation .......

.... oh wait a Pokemon wallpaper you can wave at, I take it back :p
Such a large camera square for only 2 camera lenses
Keep the Chrome Book - you'll need it for the Phone storage backups :p
Maybe try posting something which isn't just dissing the product? It's a discussion forum, not a slate the product forum.

Soldato
Just watching that Verge review and it confirmed what I was thinking, the smaller battery could really suffer with the 90hz refresh. Even the 90hz OnePlus 7 Pro has a significant impact on it's 4000mAh battery.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
No original quality Google Photo backup on the 4 either? WTF.

New assistant is US only? WTF.

God dammit Google, why do you make it so hard for me to like you!?

Associate
The video on the Pixel 2 was pretty mediocre, especially compared to the iPhone X. The video on the iPhone 11 pro is exceptionally good now, 4k60 with extended dynamic range.

I have a feeling the Pixel 4 will again be pretty mediocre video.

The video on my 2 is shocking. I even got FilmicPro and don't use it anymore. It's fine for odd moments but crumbles in post.

The 4 spec wise isn't that far ahead as the photo side.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
No original quality Google Photo backup on the 4 either? WTF.

New assistant is US only? WTF.

God dammit Google, why do you make it so hard for me to like you!?

Come over to the dark side, Timmy will embrace you with a warm Apple scented hug, in full 4k60 HDR.

The video on my 2 is shocking. I even got FilmicPro and don't use it anymore. It's fine for odd moments but crumbles in post.

The 4 spec wise isn't that far ahead as the photo side.

Yup I had a 2 and the video made me die a little inside. It's like Google are putting all their computational efforts into photos and leaving video to fall by the side. Video is quite important to a lot of people.

Last edited:
Associate
There is glitch , if your preorder 64gb white pixel 4 when you go to the confirm order and sign in it changes to 128gb but stays at £669 don’t know if google will accept this order or gets rejected

Soldato
When you weigh it up pound for pound (ish, £30 difference I'll admit) a 7t Pro is surely the much better phone?
Wireless charging is pretty much the only widely used feature thing the latter lacks over the Pixel.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
There is glitch , if your preorder 64gb white pixel 4 when you go to the confirm order and sign in it changes to 128gb but stays at £669 don’t know if google will accept this order or gets rejected

The 128GB Pixel 4 isn't even available in the UK so not sure how they will honour it.

Back
Top Bottom