Good single player shooter since Crysis ?

Associate
I'm restarting The Division 2. Off work all week, so with the foul weather forecasted for most of the week, I hope to get a good chunk of progression done. This is one of those games that I need to spend time on, can't play it when kids nagging at their bedtime and I have to be in work early morning.. :(

Soldato
I'm restarting The Division 2. Off work all week, so with the foul weather forecasted for most of the week, I hope to get a good chunk of progression done. This is one of those games that I need to spend time on, can't play it when kids nagging at their bedtime and I have to be in work early morning.. :(

Turn neutral lighting to ON. Massive game changer!

Soldato
Maybe I'm getting old, but I found DOOM really boring? Granted didn't actually stick it out for long, but it genuinely felt extremely bland to me.
Doom 3 is my favourite of the doom games, I prefer the slow paced horror flavour over the high action full octane. I put it there however as I felt technically it is very good and it is very faithfull imo to the original and generally much better regarded doom 1 and doom 2.

Soldato
Oh? Last I played I had it off. It felt very 'dull' with it on? Am I missing the key point of it?

It helps a lot with the atmosphere, it basically gives a sense of realness to lighting as opposed to it feeling like you're in a semi-lit room even outdoors. Check out the parks left of the crash site at night. The difference is huge.

Back
Top Bottom