Logitech G502 Lightspeed and charging mat

Man of Honour
I'm currently using a cheap mouse along with a metal mouse mat. Neither feel as smooth or as comfortable as they used to and previously I had always owned Logitech mice. Thinking of purchasing the Logitech G502 Lightspeed and Logitech charging mat. Thoughts? Alternatives?

Soldato
I use a G703 and the Logitech charge pad. Its a great bit of equipment, and can honestly say I havent noticed any lag issues etc. coming from a G403!

Soldato
What games are you playing and what is the distance from the mouse to the receiver?

Currently playing : BFV, CS GO, Borderlands 3 and Breakpoint!

The receiver is built into the mousemat, where the USB wire connects, so the mouse is only what? 15 cm away?

Soldato
Just to add..

There is a receiver with the mouse to connect to your pc, but the mat has a built in one to use, so the USB reciever is not needed.

Soldato
Currently playing : BFV, CS GO, Borderlands 3 and Breakpoint!
The receiver is built into the mousemat, where the USB wire connects, so the mouse is only what? 15 cm away?

Interesting...I tried a steelseries wireless "gaming" mouse and it was useless, so went back to wired. Might have a look at this though.

You say you've had no issues with input lag or stuttering?

Caporegime
Interesting...I tried a steelseries wireless "gaming" mouse and it was useless, so went back to wired. Might have a look at this though.

The G703 is rock solid for me. I couldn't tell the difference between it and the wired mouse I had previously. Never once experienced stutter.

Last edited:
Soldato

yes mate, has been flawless.

the only thing is if idle for a bit of time the mouse kinda “shuts off” and soon as you move it, about 1 second later it kicks back into life..

mist the only “lag” as such you will notice. But is irrelevant anyway.

Permabanned
I have a G903+PowerPlay Mat and the Wireless G613 gaming KB (not very good) preordered at prelaunch but I really do not like my mouse or the last 2 Logitech Gaming mice also may look elsewhere next time as it either the buggy software (had recent revamp but same crap) or hardware that make it iffy mouse pointer accuracy for me in Windows as I need to move it twice to get right on a spot most times.

Now I have the double click and missing clicks button issue so looks like RMA just before warranty runs out but I have had intermittent issue since day one on buttons.

A far cry from the amazing MX700 then even more amazing MX1000 mice.

Man of Honour
OP
I have a G903+PowerPlay Mat and the Wireless G613 gaming KB (not very good) preordered at prelaunch but I really do not like my mouse or the last 2 Logitech Gaming mice also may look elsewhere next time as it either the buggy software (had recent revamp but same crap) or hardware that make it iffy mouse pointer accuracy for me in Windows as I need to move it twice to get right on a spot most times.

Now I have the double click and missing clicks button issue so looks like RMA just before warranty runs out but I have had intermittent issue since day one on buttons.

A far cry from the amazing MX700 then even more amazing MX1000 mice.

This is what I have read and am worried about. I guess the G502 has the same problem? The mx1000 was amazing.

Man of Honour
OP
My G910 Orion Spectrum arrives today :) - early Christmas present to myself seeing as it is half price at the moment and my old G19 LCD has gone into crazy flicker mode.

Back
Top Bottom