Post your past or recent Chav Stories...

TS7

TS7

Soldato
Chavs aren't exclusively White but it seems to have been categorised as such:

White Unsavoury Characters = Chavs
Asian Unsavoury = Rudeboys
Black Unsavoury = Youths / Roadmen / Urban (whatever)

I think if people first fit a certain set of traits / characteristics they are labelled as such. I mean there were what I'd label right bunch chavs in a Bentley GT yesterday. Polo t-shirts, chains out, looking quite angry through the window at people walking past, music on loud.

Soldato
Chavs aren't exclusively White but it seems to have been categorised as such:

White Unsavoury Characters = Chavs
Asian Unsavoury = Rudeboys
Black Unsavoury = Youths / Roadmen / Urban (whatever)

I think if people first fit a certain set of traits / characteristics they are labelled as such. I mean there were what I'd label right bunch chavs in a Bentley GT yesterday. Polo t-shirts, chains out, looking quite angry through the window at people walking past, music on loud.

you forgot the classic 'ghetto youth' which is hilariously camp

Also no need for money, money is how the elite keep slaves happy and everyone fighting over it, ghetto youths unite when it comes to police and external threats, even girls and people with no criminal intent. Half the college probably hated the police anyway and would just look for excuses to help out their local community.

He really is a caricature of a wannabe gangster :D

Associate
Nipped into local Boyes shop other day to see if they sold any tools.
Just as I was heading to the till to pay up, two chavs walked past me in the paint/glue etc aisle & one of them took a deep enough breath through their nose, I think they could've turned inside out.

Caporegime
OP
Hey guys its been a while but I think there must have been some chav stories happening to many of you in the recent months! Care to share and give us all a laugh/cry? :)

Associate
I got loads but will start off with a mild one.

Was at southend seafront years ago when the car scene was still alive.See some birds going back to their car and the one on the passenger side opens the door squats behind it and starts ******* on the pavement in front of 30+ people.

Soldato
There's a chav story a day here in Plymuff.
Unfortunately it's in the genes. My brother is very chav like. I fight it like a disease :p. Thankfully I had plenty of anti-chav genes too :)

Watch out for the Uber chavs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e35mPW6oP5s

I can tell you that working in a Plymouth wearing a pinstripe suit receives some interesting looks from the locals. I had to ditch the suit :). "Oh, are you a posh ****?"

Last edited:
Soldato
We live in the middle of one of the roughest council estates in Portsmouth, 30 metres from the good local school.

My son once got called a "faggot" for having an ironed PE kit and separately a "bender" for having polished shoes. The headmaster and his husband who runs the SEND unit had a few assemblies over that.

My wife once made the mistake of talking about EastEnders with one of the "fanny like a clown car" types, waiting for sprog No. 7 to come out of class - "Oh, so it's not enough that you're posh enough to have a TV licence, you have to spoil it for the rest of us waiting for the omnibus". My wife was impressed that "omnibus" was in her vocabulary.

Whilst waiting to pay for a school trip on my card (I didn't have any change or envelopes to send it in), the receptionist accidentally charged me twice (about £8). Told her not to worry about it - if someone else's child didn't pay, they could use it for them (kids have had a couple of small, inexpensive trips cancelled due to non-payment from other parents, so we usually pay for a few extras). The looks I got as I left the reception area were comical.

Caporegime
OP
I got loads but will start off with a mild one.

Was at southend seafront years ago when the car scene was still alive.See some birds going back to their car and the one on the passenger side opens the door squats behind it and starts ******* on the pavement in front of 30+ people.
LOL... would that happen in any Western country except the UK? :D

Saw this remerge and though of today's Daily Echo headline for South Hampshire

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/17...peds-terrorise-city-motorists-bursledon-road/

Stay classy Southampton
Amazing... moped + cricket bat + randomly attacking cars... that is a 0% fear of the police. :eek:

There's a chav story a day here in Plymuff.
Unfortunately it's in the genes. My brother is very chav like. I fight it like a disease :p. Thankfully I had plenty of anti-chav genes too :)

Watch out for the Uber chavs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e35mPW6oP5s

I can tell you that working in a Plymouth wearing a pinstripe suit receives some interesting looks from the locals. I had to ditch the suit :). "Oh, are you a posh ****?"

Eek... have you met loads of your brothers Chav friends too? I guess being his brother you have some protection at least. :p
We live in the middle of one of the roughest council estates in Portsmouth, 30 metres from the good local school.

My son once got called a "faggot" for having an ironed PE kit and separately a "bender" for having polished shoes. The headmaster and his husband who runs the SEND unit had a few assemblies over that.

My wife once made the mistake of talking about EastEnders with one of the "fanny like a clown car" types, waiting for sprog No. 7 to come out of class - "Oh, so it's not enough that you're posh enough to have a TV licence, you have to spoil it for the rest of us waiting for the omnibus". My wife was impressed that "omnibus" was in her vocabulary.

Whilst waiting to pay for a school trip on my card (I didn't have any change or envelopes to send it in), the receptionist accidentally charged me twice (about £8). Told her not to worry about it - if someone else's child didn't pay, they could use it for them (kids have had a couple of small, inexpensive trips cancelled due to non-payment from other parents, so we usually pay for a few extras). The looks I got as I left the reception area were comical.
Jesus, I can't imagine having to send my future theoretical son to a place like that (and I am not saying that as a criticism I just remember what bullying was like in UK schools)... does it affect his schooling? Send him to thai boxing for a while.

Associate
I live near a chavvy area in Burnley. It was being knocked down but they lost funding so thetevare still some about. You dont really get kids hanging around anymore thankfully but when the local pub closes I always here people shouting near my street when I am in bed. Wish they would hurry up and gentrify the area.

Im from burnley but dont sound anything like them. They barely speak English.

My parents have an apartment in Calvia. Near Magaluf. I was on a rented e bikevwhile driving through a German resort which is worse than magaluf fir german chavs wrnt to high five me so i recipricated. He punched my hand. It hurt for days. He was massive so i didnt stop.

Back
Top Bottom