FIFA 20

Caporegime
Can someone explain why when I do the offline squad challenge thing where you play against TOTW etc I reach a certain level (for example gold level 3) and it says that’s what I’m at so I stop playing for the week but when I get the rewards I get the level lower? WTF is that about?

Associate
Can someone explain why when I do the offline squad challenge thing where you play against TOTW etc I reach a certain level (for example gold level 3) and it says that’s what I’m at so I stop playing for the week but when I get the rewards I get the level lower? WTF is that about?

because all the other players who play squad battles get points also so its basically the same as rivals but you play the cpu , i find it best to play rivals mon-weds pm for rewards thursday and then battles thursday-sun pm because most people are playing fut champs so dont bother with it

Caporegime
because all the other players who play squad battles get points also so its basically the same as rivals but you play the cpu , i find it best to play rivals mon-weds pm for rewards thursday and then battles thursday-sun pm because most people are playing fut champs so dont bother with it

so I move up and down depending on how others do even in an offline mode?

Soldato
It's technically not an offline mode FUT is online. The only difference is you play the CPU. The scores alter daily as other players play. You should check the Sunday what rank you are to gauge and assume your going to be dropped further that day too as it resets Monday morning.

Don
OP
Quite enjoying doing the rivals ones, using some fairly cruddy players is quite satisfying when you smash a higher rated team. Serie A left I think.

Also the team press setting is epic and I love 4 4 2 now. :p

When I struggle against players they are generally using 442, I need to create a custom tactic with that, it doesn't seem overly great in attack but for hanging on to a lead is very well balanced. I keep switching between 4231 and 41212(2) constantly at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom