US: Treadstone

Soldato
It wasn't 'woke' and it was aimed at men who like action movies. Of they cancelled it.
Wasn't woke? It has a black journalist who was victimised but was right along, emerged as a super assassin (which conveniently let her forget all about the death of her sister as she was only a fake sister, who'd she'd only known for years ) and then - offscreen - developed the ability to teleport from Moscow to Amsterdam in minutes to save the Hispanic-looking guy from the evil white guy. Move over Capt Marvel.

Associate
I was pretty hyped for this coming out but didn't really enjoy it, don't think I finished watching it actually.

Strayed to far away from the films.

Associate
I got bored. I gave up after episode 3.

Basically it has forgotten what made the films, great. Bourne, Jason Bourne and his story (or mystery).

This seemed like a poor imitation of the films, very poor. I enjoyed the first season of Patriot more.

Soldato
I actually quite enjoyed it. Certainly picked up towards the end. It's a shame it wasn't given the chance with a second season.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
I got bored. I gave up after episode 3.

Basically it has forgotten what made the films, great. Bourne, Jason Bourne and his story (or mystery).

This seemed like a poor imitation of the films, very poor. I enjoyed the first season of Patriot more.

Because it not a film... You might as well say none of the new batmans are anygood as its not adam west (This is actually a true statement :) )

Back
Top Bottom