Usernames you find funny or would like yourself?

Soldato
An Athame is a ritual dagger meant for prepping herbs and stuff, shouldn't be used for cutting meat etc. So one with blood on it is sacrilege. It was cooler when I was 14, now I'm 31 it makes me cringe a bit but meh.

Yeah, that's the problem being on here a long time. When i was younger people called me Marv, instead of Martyn. Now no-one does other than people on here!

The origins of my name - used to be called 22B but realised my dreams of owning one would never happen due to them costing a fortune now, last one I saw for sale was up for 75k :D so I made a name change thread and this came up, iirc they were thinking of names for pre built gaming rigs in the shop and this got suggested so there we have it :D

Soldato
An Athame is a ritual dagger meant for prepping herbs and stuff, shouldn't be used for cutting meat etc. So one with blood on it is sacrilege. It was cooler when I was 14, now I'm 31 it makes me cringe a bit but meh.
ahhh, i've always read your name as Bloodied at hame (as in how a broad accent scottish person would say home!)

Back
Top Bottom