Computer Desk Karlby - Pictures?

Associate
Can't decide on the 186x3.8 cm vs 246x3.8 cm karlby walnut in terms of size,

does anyone have a picture of either the shorter one or the longer one?

Currently, have the Lemmon which is somewhere in between them both.

Soldato
I'm thinking of changing my gerton to a karlby for the walnut and longer size instead of staining this. I'm a little worried about depth though, the karlby looks really shallow, about 15cm shorter than the gerton if memory serves? Seems like it might look a little too much like a kitchen worktop in your office rather than a desk? Wouldnt have room for a monitor stand either i guess? Might actually be better posting this in 'case central' there is a desk thread on there withi plenty of pics etc. Might not catch people's attention here in general.

Soldato
OK, I had an issue with an SSD, so removed this, took my machine apart and reinstalled an m.2 drive as well as another SSD. I also moved things out the way to get my computer out, and happen to have 2 GPUs on my desk as well I removed from another machine to send to a mate.

Is that a better explanation for you squire?

Associate
OP
I'm thinking of changing my gerton to a karlby for the walnut and longer size instead of staining this. I'm a little worried about depth though, the karlby looks really shallow, about 15cm shorter than the gerton if memory serves? Seems like it might look a little too much like a kitchen worktop in your office rather than a desk? Wouldnt have room for a monitor stand either i guess? Might actually be better posting this in 'case central' there is a desk thread on there withi plenty of pics etc. Might not catch people's attention here in general.

depth a lot shorter, but slightly bigger than the limmon

Back
Top Bottom