Pokemon Go

Soldato
Added people from the last couple of pages. My code 8069 8120 1053

If anyone has some interesting pokemon to trade then let me know. I have a few Torkoal, pansage, farfetch’d, Corsola, tropius etc.

Some of the other regional ones could be interesting!

Last edited:
Soldato
I dont know why but everyone is just crazy about Pokemon go.. I didn't find it that interesting.:rolleyes:

I guess it's something people of a certain age have grown up with. I missed the boat and have no real interest. However my kids at massively into it as are all there friends so we play a lot on my phone and I find myself logging in daily for the rewards and challenges even when they are at school. :D I still have no idea who they are all called

Associate
Are any of you guys Waynerob? Just curious if he's from here so we can exchange some lucky friend pokemon one day in the future

Soldato
I guess it's something people of a certain age have grown up with. I missed the boat and have no real interest. However my kids at massively into it as are all there friends so we play a lot on my phone and I find myself logging in daily for the rewards and challenges even when they are at school. :D I still have no idea who they are all called

Ha ha same. I don't have a clue who these Pokemon are but have a great memory when it comes to what beats what so enjoy the pvp side and helping my boy win at that.

It's basically rock paper scisors with 7 more variants 2

Associate
Ha ha same. I don't have a clue who these Pokemon are but have a great memory when it comes to what beats what so enjoy the pvp side and helping my boy win at that.

It's basically rock paper scisors with 7 more variants 2
Guessing you haven't noticed who you're replying to:D

Associate
Are any of you guys Waynerob? Just curious if he's from here so we can exchange some lucky friend pokemon one day in the future

I've also got him on from here, can't remember what username on here he had tho. It's fun enough to play but the Mrs moans when I get the game out when we're out the house lol.

Back
Top Bottom