ASMR?

Soldato
You clearly need a TBI (testosterone booster injection), please consult your general practitioner immediately.

Studies have shown ASMR is part of the menopause you are in grave danger my friend

why do you think the videos about it are primarily women? real men are born with a special gland between their legs that secretes a counter agent nullifying the effects.

It is especially effective on toast with the honey of a queen wasp and the mustard from a bald mans scalp.

hovis or bust literally you will grow them otherwise

This post is amazing.

So is this.

On topic, I know the sensation people are talking about but I've never gotten it from listening to something alone. If my girlfriend runs her fingers through my hair though I get it straight away and I agree it's really soothing and makes me want to sleep. I don't get any sensation from these ASMR things.

Permabanned
Some of the unintentional videos are decent but it's hit and miss for me, also limited content.

The forced stuff is garbage though, and extremely creepy.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Isn't this just basically a fancy name for the hairs standing up on the back of your neck when you listen to a good piece of music? :p

Good music can sound garbage if it's not been mastered very well. Plenty of examples on Spotify and the like where remastered songs sound way better than the original CD release for example!

I get i with acoustic music when you hear the strings being plucked in great detail, or the vocalist has really textured voice.

Permabanned
I've read about it but never found a single video that works for me.
All I hear is a bunch of highly irritating noises that just **** me off... like being sat next to someone who never learned to chew with their mouth shut, and is also chewing through a sniffly cold!!

ASMR shoe shining says hello :D

Soldato
I've read about it but never found a single video that works for me.
All I hear is a bunch of highly irritating noises that just **** me off... like being sat next to someone who never learned to chew with their mouth shut, and is also chewing through a sniffly cold!!

Same for me - I couldn't think of something more disgusting to hear than a microphone close to someone eating. Makes me want to puke, just revolting.

Soldato
I get it when I hear people whisper in real life. It's not at all sexual for anyone wondering.

Gentlewhispering on YouTube does some really good videos to fall asleep to. Yes she has big boobs, but that's just incidental.
well just tried the sleep inducing shave and trim by her and couldn't believe it but got the tingle above my ears on my head and neck, suddenly i get it after years of thinking it was just a egirl look at my boobs thing while i whisper sexualy to you, it's not that at all.

Permabanned
well just tried the sleep inducing shave and trim by her and couldn't believe it but got the tingle above my ears on my head and neck, suddenly i get it after years of thinking it was just a egirl look at my boobs thing while i whisper sexualy to you, it's not that at all.

Try asmr glow, Look for the eye exam and watch it when really tired, Let us know if you feel sleepy and tingly its the only one i ever saw that worked.

Normally im a hoover (not officer doofy) kind of guy :D

Soldato
One of them (giby?) recently tried to provide a monthly subscription service called zees to provide an app and self host the vids to provide better payouts to 'creators'

Was launched at the start of Sept and has fallen flat on it's bum, the Android app is gone and shes being very quiet about it all now!

Soldato
Try asmr glow, Look for the eye exam and watch it when really tired, Let us know if you feel sleepy and tingly its the only one i ever saw that worked.

Normally im a hoover (not officer doofy) kind of guy :D
Yeah that worked a little less for tingles but more so for the relaxing and sleepyness. What an interesting discovery made today, thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom