The OcUK Relationship Counselling and Hugs Thread

Soldato
I've never lived alone :/
I'll have my son half the time, which will be nice.
I'm a pretty compulsive tidier, which his mother isn't, so I do look forward to a tidy place haha

Have to wait till end of tax year though really, financially I'll be able to afford more and have a better deposit available.

Man of Honour
I can recommend a coach house, they have a lot of room and the open plan layouts are really nice. Cheaper than a house, often with the same sort of room, they're detached so no noisy neighbours through the wall or floor etc unlike a flat. My mate has just moved into one and it's lovely.

Associate
Well my eharmony account has been hacked somehow. All messages deleted, must have blocked the people I was talking to as they aren't showing in comparable anymore and changed all my photos to some random guy. Changed all my profile to things like first thing people notice about me - "shyness" and additional information about me - "i am sorry my age is 62 and i have be trying to change the age thanks".

Email address has been changed along with passwords but bizarrely I can still access my account for some reason, just unable to change anything.

Not sure what sort of weird kick someone gets out of doing something like this but will be a bit disappointed if I've lost contact with a certain person I was talking to
Have you a disgruntled ex? It sounds like something a woman may do ;)

Associate
Their response

I've replied back basically asking them to link me back up with xxxx, age xx, at location xxx with x amount of photos. If they are unable to do a simple thing like this then I request a full refund of my subscription since their service and site is **** poor. Will see what response I get. Feel a bit bad on the other person too who will now be left feeling like I've just completely ghosted her for no reason

Just to update on this. Eharmony customer services are **** poor. They have a live chat if you know how to navigate their help centre to find it, but they have no power and all they can do is pass a message on to their team and respond within 1 day, or 3-5 days.

I had to create a new account as they nuked my previous. They offered me an additional 3 months on top of my current sub they will transfer over as a good gesture. Ended up only added the 3 months onto my sub after a day of waiting for them to activate the account. Got in touch to complain, waited a further 24 hours for a response for them to then increase my sub to 3 months less than what I originally paid! Complained again for them to be back in touch so waiting for them to sort that out.

On the topic of the lost female. I spent most on Monday sorting my account out, then most of last night trying to search for her. I narrowed it down to one company that I thought did what she did from searching companies in the area for her field of work, but couldn't find her on linked in or facebook that linked to that company or others like it.
I pestered Eharmony many times to reach out and send my email to her, but they refused and said that they cannot. Their site is based on compatibility and cannot link me to someone who is not compatible nor pass on my email address. Sometimes you can match again but unfortunately they cannot do anything else about it.
Was pretty infuriated considering we didn't really match to begin with - she smiled at me from a what if section, which for those who don't know is kind of like tinder where you can open up a convo with someone who isn't exactly on your compatibility rating. The chances I thought of me seeing her were slim, but even if she seen me again, she would probably think I have ghosted her.

Anyways, about an hour ago I get a smile from her. We've just been none stop talking about the whole ordeal. She did think I ghosted her and wasn't going to open up a convo, as she thought if she could see my profile I could see hers, but thought what has she got to lose and sent me a smile. She seen my hacked profile and thought I had maybe done it to avoid her in some way as our convos literally just fell off the map to her. We have had quite a laugh about it and I did tell her of my private detective work, and asked her if she worked at xxx for her to confirm that she did, which was quite funny to get it right. The other funny thing is, the company that she works for is just around the corner from where I work and they share the same building as my parent company, which was also quite strange but amusing.

Associate
Just to update on this. Eharmony customer services are **** poor. They have a live chat if you know how to navigate their help centre to find it, but they have no power and all they can do is pass a message on to their team and respond within 1 day, or 3-5 days.

I had to create a new account as they nuked my previous. They offered me an additional 3 months on top of my current sub they will transfer over as a good gesture. Ended up only added the 3 months onto my sub after a day of waiting for them to activate the account. Got in touch to complain, waited a further 24 hours for a response for them to then increase my sub to 3 months less than what I originally paid! Complained again for them to be back in touch so waiting for them to sort that out.

On the topic of the lost female. I spent most on Monday sorting my account out, then most of last night trying to search for her. I narrowed it down to one company that I thought did what she did from searching companies in the area for her field of work, but couldn't find her on linked in or facebook that linked to that company or others like it.
I pestered Eharmony many times to reach out and send my email to her, but they refused and said that they cannot. Their site is based on compatibility and cannot link me to someone who is not compatible nor pass on my email address. Sometimes you can match again but unfortunately they cannot do anything else about it.
Was pretty infuriated considering we didn't really match to begin with - she smiled at me from a what if section, which for those who don't know is kind of like tinder where you can open up a convo with someone who isn't exactly on your compatibility rating. The chances I thought of me seeing her were slim, but even if she seen me again, she would probably think I have ghosted her.

Anyways, about an hour ago I get a smile from her. We've just been none stop talking about the whole ordeal. She did think I ghosted her and wasn't going to open up a convo, as she thought if she could see my profile I could see hers, but thought what has she got to lose and sent me a smile. She seen my hacked profile and thought I had maybe done it to avoid her in some way as our convos literally just fell off the map to her. We have had quite a laugh about it and I did tell her of my private detective work, and asked her if she worked at xxx for her to confirm that she did, which was quite funny to get it right. The other funny thing is, the company that she works for is just around the corner from where I work and they share the same building as my parent company, which was also quite strange but amusing.
excellent news and shame on Eharmony for being so ***** had a similar issue with match.com who were equally *****

Back
Top Bottom