FIFA 20

I haz 4090!
Don
Edit: Managed to get all of the fut swap tokens bar the WL one now. Dropped from 900 odd points in Rivals to 234 and that wasn't on purpose to make it easier. Had very few first owner cards left so played with a poverty team and got absolutely smashed in 95% of the games I played.

Haha, I feel your pain. I had two silver strikers and wingers last night to get the XP form that objective (stupid idea tbh), and I went from 1300 SR to 700. Those silver players love to hit the post! Not bothered though, I'll get the rest of the objectives done and go back to my proper team. Not really fussed about rating, I just want that storyline Zaha!

Caporegime
Me too.

I'm going to try and get the objectives for a cross and goal with slow players this evening but my Pace Abuse FC team, featuring Andy Carroll, Giroud, Stanislas and Townsend, is going to get ruined :(

Division 10 here I come :D

Caporegime
You have to use icon swap cards earned through objectives, as explained whenever you open the game up. They're labelled "Icon Swaps 1" just like in the image you've posted... It literally says "6 icon swaps items".

You can't seriously think they would give you an icon for any random 6 players?

I honestly don’t know because frankly as a completely new player the game does a ******* **** job of explaining all this

95% of my use is on the app for these and not in the game

Associate
So someone here was saying to just copy what streamers do in terms of making money from trading, what streamer should I be watching ? literally never used twitch in my life and don't know anything about FIFA youtubers etc (too old)

Associate
can someone post up their custom settings to help me

i seem to be playing against players who have players literally sticking to me like glue and they have almost the whole team at the back but the minute they get the ball they magically dissapear and are pressing my back line ....wtf

yet when im defending my lb and rb are way up the pitch and my midfield is well not a midfield and they just waltz right through me

i have lb and rb set to stay back , i set both at balanced and 4 bars for defence line and 4 for width with 56 bars for going forward

cdm to stay back and cm to balanced with normal interception , rm and lm set to get in behind

i really dont know what else to do :(

Associate
can someone post up their custom settings to help me

i seem to be playing against players who have players literally sticking to me like glue and they have almost the whole team at the back but the minute they get the ball they magically dissapear and are pressing my back line ....wtf

yet when im defending my lb and rb are way up the pitch and my midfield is well not a midfield and they just waltz right through me

i have lb and rb set to stay back , i set both at balanced and 4 bars for defence line and 4 for width with 56 bars for going forward

cdm to stay back and cm to balanced with normal interception , rm and lm set to get in behind

i really dont know what else to do :(

Go 3-5-2 and use this guys settings. I was already using 3-5-2 but his tactics/player instructions and explanation on how to get most of the system have helped me get from Div 5 to being just off Div 3.

Defensively its very solid (as far as FIFA goes...)

Permabanned
Go 3-5-2 and use this guys settings. I was already using 3-5-2 but his tactics/player instructions and explanation on how to get most of the system have helped me get from Div 5 to being just off Div 3.

Defensively its very solid (as far as FIFA goes...)

I tried that briefly, was terrible having Mane and Pepe coming back to defend instead of a proper LB/RB! Mebbe used it wrong/had the wrong players.

Don
OP
I have changed my play style a lot over the past few days, much more slower, it doesn't come natural but trying a lot as it's bringing a lot of success. Salah is a beast, I can't imagine how good Messi is as I assume he's similar but just better. Icardi and Ben Yedder also doing the biz in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom